WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reedy all i do, is cook some mushrooms in a pan with oil for a couple of mins, add a couple of cloves of garlic either crushed or sliced thinly and cook for a min. Turn off leave in pan with lid and cook spag bol. THen when putting it all together put them on top of the food!!!

oooh might try that thanks Nat x

Chris I'll go have a look although dont think i'll be much help bcus i havent got a clue when it comes opks

Your welcome Reedy... I'll try and scan the recipe and send it to you...

Chris... over i go look now!

I'm thinking I ovulated on Jan. 22nd, but had EWCM for almost a week after that, which is why I'm confused (or maybe I was confusing it with semen?) If I did O on the 22nd...then AF is due either yesterday or today. :shrug: I'm so confused.

I am confused also!!!! Are you OPK'ing once a day at the same time of day?
When did you start OPK'ing in your cycle and have you got photos of them in a series?

Nat, I'm not OPK'ing anymore...those OPK's were from 2 weeks ago when I was O'ing....I had EWCM 2 weeks ago and also last week (but I had no O pain like I usually have) so I'm unsure if O was on the 22nd or 29th.. Does that make sense?

Yeah it does did you only test on those two days... or did you do several days over your fertile period?

No, I only tested on those 2 days b/c I thought they were positive and my Dr. said to not test anymore after 2 days of positive.

I think they probably where... I tended to do a series of tests, i started with none and then got darker and disappeared again easier to pin point... well i fuond it was anyway!!

I'm thinking I ovulated on Jan. 22nd, but had EWCM for almost a week after that, which is why I'm confused (or maybe I was confusing it with semen?) If I did O on the 22nd...then AF is due either yesterday or today. :shrug: I'm so confused.

confused.com

Hi everyone :wave:

Lea - I also recommend those travel bands... you have to make sure the balls are pressing against the right places but they really do work when they are placed correctly :) x

Hi Nicky :hi:

Man, I got hitlisted 2x in the last hour on Mob Wars. :growlmad:
Of course, if I were doing work like I was supposed to I wouldn't have noticed. :rofl: :rofl:

I picked up the travel bands. I am going to have to wear long sleeves until March :rofl:

Nobody's here! :cry: :cry:

I'm not liking this lack of attendance in BAW! :nope: :nope: :grr: :trouble:

I am here now hun, are you ok? did you make sense of your opk's? I am hopeless with them!

Hi Tracy :hi: yeah, I'm okay hun. Thanks. :hugs:

I sorta kinda made sense of the opk's....looks like I *MAY* have O'd on January 21st, which now makes me late for AF.

Hi Chris, sorry been busy working!!! fx for a lovely :bfp: for you very soon then eh? !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back