WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all you need is to :test: and get your :bfp: LOL!! (not that I am pressuring you or anything :rofl:)

:hugs: I am keeping everything crossed for you!

Are you busy at work today?

I am sooooo bored! it is half four now so only half an hour to go thank god!

Yes, I'm very BAW today..as always. :hissy: I really hate this! :hissy:

Thanks Tracy....I have my fx too but don't want to get my hopes up too high. The more I think about it, the more I must admit that I AM 15dpo or at the very least 13 dpo...which I've never made it to before.

I'm having tons of little pains in the lower ab, lower back pain...pain in my left boob but on the side and up...like lymph node... but my right ovary hurts..so does my left a little...ear is ringing which is so completely unusual...what exactly that would have to do with pregnancy escapes me...but I've never been one to conform to the usual. :shrug: Maybe I'll :test: tonight when I get home from work if my mood is right. :rofl:

Your symptoms all sound so promising I really really really hope this is it for you!!!

Thanks Tracy. If it isn't...well I have my $200 I won in the superbowl pool and I can go shopping. :rofl:

Hi Lea and Buffy :hi:

Yeah, I think I may :test: tomorrow morning! So so scared though!! :argh:

wishin you lots of baby dust Chris.......we could do with some good news!

have i missed anything else?!

Buffy...sorry I was out to lunch. Nope you haven't missed much else. Samba is on a BnB break for awhile. :cry:

Thank you hun, only found out this morning so am still buzzing :) How are you?

I'm good, begining to get as huge as a house...

Not sure if you've been around for a while but LeArr and Gocarlilly are pregnant and Chris is testing this morning (or afternoon in our world) and Kerry is having a BnB break.

Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks buffy i am still really shell shocked at the mo, but sooooooo happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"