WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so you should be :happydance: .... did you do anything special this month? or just let it happen?

thats the crazy thing, we stopped worrying about it and just decided what will be will be! and here i am PREGNANT! arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant believe it, i keep laughing then crying and then shaking lmao!! think it may take time to sink in..but the digi i got is helping lol xx

Woooohooooooooooo! Leah im so happy for you hun! :wohoo: x

Thank you babes, i cant believe it...its been nearly 12 months of TTC and alot of heartache. But now my little bean is growing and i couldnt be happier..
I'll save you a seat in 1st tri as i think you'll be needing it soon :dust:

Morning all, another snowy one here, I need cheering up today, still no news about work :cry: I am sooooo fed up!!!!

Leah....really pleased for you.....i know that things have been a rollercoaster too......

bet you have a massive grin on your face! :happydance:

Leah and Tracy.....save me a seat too please? hoping that it'll be third time lucky......

Buffy i am saving plenty of seats hun and really hope and prey you will be joining me very soon... as for the grin its HUGE and my OH's is smothering his face :rofl:

Leah - Samba sends her love & congratulations hun xx

Hi i just had a wholemeal pitta with ham and salad, what about u? XXX

Hi everyone :hi:

Lea, congrats! I left a message for you on FB.

I had tuna mayo, melted cheese with mustard on top!!! I'm told it sounds disgusting!!!

:rofl: ... I just done another test , I cant stop...My lines seem really strong, especially as it was my 6th-7th wee of the day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"