WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girlies, how is everyone today? I have had some good-ish news! The administrators are keeping me on so I will have a job for the next couple of weeks then will keep my job if the buy-out goes ahead!

Gosh our little BAW group has shrunkened!! I know shrunkened isnt a word but still!!!

Tracy - I really hope it all works out for you! xxx

Looks like its just you and me Chris!

Your signs are looking good to me hun!!! Im very excited for you!

Thanks Kerry :hugs:

I dunno though. :shrug: I'm so doubtful, doubtful I'm preggo, doubtful I O'd 2 weeks ago if at all.... :dohh:

All I know is that I am VERY VERY hungry!! I had a buttered roll and a yogurt today and it's only 11:11 am and I feel as though if I don't eat something NOW I'm gonna faint!

Good grief....I'm gonna be 300 pounds if this shit keeps up. :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Bless ya!!

Is it not worth a trip to the docs???? Esp as your cycle is 42 days if anything you could blag them to do bloods and maybe kick start some help with your cycles.

I figured I'd wait a bit before that. When I had gyn check-up 2 weeks ago, she told me that if I didn't get my :bfp: this cycle to start temping and to come in on CD3 for bloods, then again on CD22.

Maybe leave it until monday hun! But if no news defo go and get checked out!!! OR ELSE!! Dont make me :plane: over there to tell you off :rofl:

hello lovelies x
thought I'd pop by before I leave work x

Tracey thats fab news about your job x

Hi Kerry, Chris, Buffy & Leah x x x x

Bye Samba...yeah if no AF or a :bfp: by Monday, a trip to the docs would be in order. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

:hi: girls, sorry i havent popped in much today,, i have been so tired and slept for 2 hours this afternoon .. Hope you are all ok :hugs:

:hugs: Chris, i am getting 7-9 hours a night but am so tired all day long, if i'm not sleeping i'm eating or peeing at the moment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"