WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you all up to this weekend girls? I am off to my Mum's for Sunday lunch but a boring quiet one apart from that! (well, may have to do some decorating but will see if DH will let me off :rofl:)

Tonight girlie night in.... tomorrow doing the garden (weather permitting) and sunday bike riding

Not doing anything this weekend...some cooking and a little cleaning, and laundry. Booooorrrrrrriiiiing!

Tracey, try zucchini for monday's word!!!

My dad is coming over to fix the towel rail to the new tiles we had put in the bathroom earlier this week, other than that nothing

It's ok Tracey - It's the pregnancy!!!

My day has disappeared... been baby shopping as well.

Roll on 5.30..... then chris will have an 1/2 hour less and I'll be finished!!!!

Did you get anything nice nat?

What did you buy Nat? When are you posting another bump pic - we wanna see how you grow!!

Has anyone heard how lea is, I know she posted this morning but just wondered if she is ok?

We got, changing mat, mobile, some bigger clothes (due to might be having larger baby because of diabetes) and cot blankets...

I'll go take one now... I also got one of Gizzie cat cuddling bubs

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/DSC00005.jpg

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/P200209_1601.jpg

Aww your kitty is so cute!! I have a black and white one named Lily and a ginger stripy one called Jasmine. Your bump is looking great!!

Silly cat she is. The baby actually calms down when she hears Gizzie purring on me... quite strange!

That is cool - hopefully when LO is born it will quiet down when the cat purrs then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back