WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she does, will be nice. I also hope the cats accept her in the family..

I think I've only got approx 8 weeks left.. I can be induced anytime from 17th April onwards... kinda scarey!!

wow Nat are you 30wks already??? :shock:

your preg seems to be flying past!!

actually now i think about it so is yours Tracy :happydance: xx

HAPPY 30 weeks nat!!!

OMG you cant have isabella on the 17th April.......... Im on holiday!! Will have to cancel!!

I don't know the actual date yet, but I'm 38weeks from then on. Being induced takes about 4 days, then she'll probably be in special care for a couple of days unless we can stablise her blood sugars.. When are you on holiday?

Im back on the 20th only going to newquay though!!! Ha ha ha ha Tell midwife that 17th -20th is out of the question coz sambas on her hols!! :rofl:

nah that cant be right!!!! It feels like Nats only been preggers 2 minutes!! Dont tell me Ive been ttc nearly as long as it takes to make a baby :cry: :rofl:

la la la la la Im in denial!! :rofl:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds. :grr: FFS! :rofl:

yes 8 weeks.... I feel a bit sick about it!!!

Don't worry Kerry you have your mobile, I'll text you extra special!!

Thats ok but I need update thats my special job!!!

If Im away I'll text one of the girls to update!! :yipee:

Dont worry everything is going to be GREAT NAT!

Nat, your bump is lovely! 30 weeks, so exciting! :happydance:

Tracy, no I haven't heard from Lea today. I'm sure she's okay though...she's probably just taking some quiet time for herself.

Right ladies... I'm off.. Sam on his way home and still house is a mess, I blame the cats!!! (don't think i can get away with that tho!!)

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and have lots of :sex:

Chris - If you hear from her could you tell her Im thinking of her and nick and BIG :hug: and :kiss:

Bye Nat!! Have a super duper weekend!! :wave:

Quick Reply
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

Back to the good old days :rofl:

Bye Nat :wave:

Kerry, yes of course I will tell her. :hugs:

Ah shit...... I just got nominated to be on the HR Service Standards team. WTF?! Aren't my days spent here at work torturous enough. :grr:

It's only 12:08 pm! :dohh:

Whats that??? :dohh:

I was saying earlier we need to have a proper BAW reunion!! I miss everyone :cry:

Righto Im offski!!!

Have a lovely weekend peeps!! Will be checking on you all!! xxxx

Chris - Hope the rest of the day doesnt drag too much! xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members