WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto Im offski!!!

Have a lovely weekend peeps!! Will be checking on you all!! xxxx

Chris - Hope the rest of the day doesnt drag too much! xxxx

Bye Kerry :wave:

I shall miss you. :cry: Try to log back on when you get home. I know BnB is the first thing you think of after work on a Friday evening! :rofl: :rofl:

I think I'll just talk to myself for next 4 hours. :rofl: :rofl:

Hello x

Nat - Love the bump & so cute that kitty is giving Isobelle a cuddle x

Tracy - Where's your bump pic????

Lea - Thats a lovely arrangement x It was very thoughtful of work x thinking of you & Nick xxx :hugs:

Hope everyones ok x x x

heya girls im heading off to work and know i will be bored, work on a saturday is cruel, lol, think i'll be sat online on my mobile fone hehehe

hope everyone has a good saturday
mojo xxxx

Hi girls, anyone here today? I am just popping in quickly cos I have to help DH do the wallpapering in a mo!

im about while im locked out of work!!!! need someone i kjonw to let mme in but theres no one else in yet hahahah so im sat on the steps on laptop

i work in a call centre, im not cold its sunny here, lol, just with problems about d.p.a no one will let u in unless ur on their team hahaha

how r u today?

Hello Ladies!!!

Hope everyone is well!!! xxxxx Miss out little chats xxx :cry:

Hello ladies :) Thought it was about time I resurrected my posting here. It's been tricky the past few weeks at work (crap ex cuse I know).

Looks like we might have a new member, hello mojo and welcome :D

What fabulous news today with Reedy's :bfp: for the BAW team! :happydance:

Had a nice relaxing weekend - my sister is looking well and she now has a proper bump there (she's 18 weeks). Just went out with the dogs, watched a couple of films and chilled out and caught up really. It went sooo quickly!

I am testing a week tomorrow. Strange opks for me this month (long surge) so unsure really as to what chance we have. We shall see in a week. I really really want to join Reedy in 1st tri!

Hope you are all well and had good weekends :)

PS. I am actually going to lunch in 15 mins, then going straight to a meeting, so may not check in again til about 4.00pm.

Hey girlies

Thought I'd pop in on my lunch break x

Hope everyone is well x miss talking to you girls during the day x x x x x x

Had a hectic weekend x saturday night went out with some friends to Bistro Live then sunday went to see DH play football then went out for sunday lunch with my parents
Monday........ well I got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey girlies

Thought I'd pop in on my lunch break x

Hope everyone is well x miss talking to you girls during the day x x x x x x

Had a hectic weekend x saturday night went out with some friends to Bistro Live then sunday went to see DH play football then went out for sunday lunch with my parents
Monday........ well I got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AAARGH I don't believe it:yipee::wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :hugs:

Hi chris and tracy and poshie!! :wave:

Glad to hear everyone is well!!!

Poshie - I know what you mean about too much work :grr:

tracy - YES!!!!! She told me on msn this morning!!! :yipee:

Yes sorry forgot to post my CONGRATS in here too!!

Wishing Reedy a VERY happy and healthy pregnancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"