WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back at work today. I was tearing up as I was putting on my make-up this morning and thinking "how am I supposed to make it through the day if I can't even make it through getting ready for the day?"
I am better now that I am actually here. We'll see how it goes.

Its so lovely to see so many lovely faces back here :cry: Im getting all emotional here!!

I am back at work today. I was tearing up as I was putting on my make-up this morning and thinking "how am I supposed to make it through the day if I can't even make it through getting ready for the day?"

I remember getting so worked up about going back to work too..... the tought of it is normally worse than it is. :hug: It wont completely keep your mind off it..... but it keeps the mind occupied for a little while atleast :hug:

:hug:

I used Kerry's Phrase Of The Day in a sentence today! :happydance:

Sucks Big Hairy Balls! :rofl:

I am not quite sure where to be right now. I am just posting it here to get it out though. My SIL (Nick's sister) just found out she is pregnant. She and I aren't exactly on the best terms after her December wedding shenanigans and other random thoughless acts over the past couple of years. I don't know why she would confide in me with this. Anyway, here is the text exchange from the past couple of days:

Thursday:

SIL: "Just a heads up, I won't be at [FSIL]'s shower on Saturday. Oh, and the doctor confirmed my due date as October 6"
Me: no reply

Today:

SIL: "I have found a new doctor. They are just starting the practice if you want the number"
SIL: "so far they have been helpful and gave me all the info to book pre-natal classes and such. Just a heads up."
SIL: "oh, and I forgot. The clinic is at ......"
At this point, I called Nick almost in tears. He told me to tell her to fuck off.
Me (to SIL): "Please stop."
SIL: "Are you ok?"
Me: "no"
SIL: "Do you want to talk about it?"
Me: "nope"
SIL: "I'm here if you need to talk"

I refuse to talk to her about this. I think me saying "Please stop" should suffice. I didn't even tell the bitch that I was pregnant, why would she assume that I would want a new doctor? And even still, I was fully capable of finding my own. My intake was booked for next week.

Nick sent me a text shortly after saying "[SIL] called me and I yelled at her...." There was more to the text, but it was more of an inside joke than anything. It made me smile for a second.

Edited to add: Work is fine. Everyone is so wonderful. My SIL can go jump off a bridge. She is the only one who has effected me so far today.

Im going to f-ing DECK the biaaaaatch!!!!! :gun: (Deck means fight btw) Im so sorry Lea :hug:

Thanks Samba. We deck peoples here in Canadianaland too :) I was talking to Sam and I said "if you read about my SIL being found dead, it wasn't me" She smiled at me and said "I will be your alibi, don't worry"

Oh Lea, I am so so sorry hun. :hugs: SIL's suck...I swear to God sometimes I wish I could say "fuck off" to my SIL. I'm so sorry she upset you. :grr: We should send our SIL's on the same vacation together.....Bermuda Triangle perhaps?? :rofl:

Oh Lea, I am so so sorry hun. :hugs: SIL's suck...I swear to God sometimes I wish I could say "fuck off" to my SIL. I'm so sorry she upset you. :grr: We should send our SIL's on the same vacation together.....Bermuda Triangle perhaps?? :rofl:

That sounds PERFECT! I love it.

oh Im so glad that everything is ok at work!!

TBH I did wonder where was best to leave posts for you xxx

I havent got a SIL but I do have a few ppl I could send with them!! :rofl:

I havent got a SIL but I do have a few ppl I could send with them!! :rofl:

I think the more the merrier for this trip Samba.

I was thinking maybe WTT is where I should be now. Doesn't feel right to me though. Maybe I will resurrect my TTC journal. It's tough cause I think when Nick and I have healed from this we are going to be NTNP, so I am kinda an inbetweenie. I am so lost.

Thanks Samba. We deck peoples here in Canadianaland too :) I was talking to Sam and I said "if you read about my SIL being found dead, it wasn't me" She smiled at me and said "I will be your alibi, don't worry"

We "deck" people here too! :ninja: :ninja:

I was thinking maybe WTT is where I should be now. Doesn't feel right to me though. Maybe I will resurrect my TTC journal. It's tough cause I think when Nick and I have healed from this we are going to be NTNP, so I am kinda an inbetweenie. I am so lost.

You'll figure it out babe. Just give yourself as much time as you can to heal. There is no time table for this sort of thing. :hugs:

Babes You can post in here all you like!! Could be LEA's BAW Journo.... just until you know where you want to go! Or you could start a new journo when you feel happiest xxxx

Right'o ladie'os Im offski!!!!

Much love to you all xxxx :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79