WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish its crap they can keep you hanging on like that!! :grr:

Chris - How is your cold??? And the who-ha temping ???

Fear not girls i'm here, sorry ive been neglecting u :blush: update please how are u all?

Thank you my lovelies x still cant quite believe it myself x It really hasnt sunk in yet x

Tracy - its crap you havent heard about your work yet x x hope they tell you something soon x

Chris - Me & Kerry have your cold too :hissy: its pants isnt it x hope your feeling better x x x x

They don't know if they can buy out the company or if someone else will yet so that is why they can't let us know, I think my job is safe for as long as we are still trading but that is all I do know!!

Cold is virtually gone! :happydance:

Who-ha temping isn't going. I've still been doing it orally.

Tracy - Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Chris - Im going to carry on orally too and hope that cold is gone soon before I need crucial temps!!!

Reedy - Im still wetting my pants here...... yes from 9am this morning!! :rofl:

Daisy - I am fine apart from a cold and wet pants :rofl:

Some woman I used to work with in another department 2 years ago, just came to my office today (she hasn't seen me since) and she says to me, "OMG, I didn't even recognize you, you really gained alot of weight!" :grr: :grr: I'm like, yeah I didn't recognize you either, you got uglier. :rofl: :rofl:

Chris - OMFG CHEEKY BIAAAAATCH!!! Shall I bitch slap her for you??? :gun:

OMFG how rude!!!!! a guy said that to my DH last week too - he said he nearly punched him - how dare people be so personal!!

What a complete fecking bitchbag x Hope you told her that x

If I weren't in Human Resources I would have. But unfortunately being in HR, I always have to be nice. :hissy:

Reedy - Congrats hun H&H 9 months. :happydance:

Chris - :ninja: kick her!

Hey lovely Lea!!
:hug: How are you doing?? Are you back to work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"