X Factor 2013 Thread

Evening girlies, it's that time again

They were enough to give me a headache.

And him...... :rofl:

Justin was gooooooooood.

That guy was good, didn't get his oh nvm his name is Jason.

I missed it tonight, just caught the end but this year the mentors will know who there mentoring for boot camp it seems, I already know who's mentoring who through spoilers lol.. Not sure if anyone else wants to know?

I do please but maybe put it in a spoiler for those that don't want to know.

I've not seen it yet, just about to watch it with some chocolate brownie cheesecake :blush:

Ok :)

Spoiler Alert!
So apparently Nicole gets the girls, Louis boys, Sharon the overs and Gary gets the groups

I'm surprised Louis got the boys as his always usually given overs and groups lol..

Anyone else think that girl Hannah who left her group looks like Paris jackson?

Anyone watching tonight's? I am so shocked that Nicole got rid of Stephanie! I thought she was a great singer, now starting to dislike Nicole..

Nicole kinda annoys me ._. She just seems to want all of the attention on her. I think it was a mistake giving her the girls tbh.

I feel so sorry for Sheena, Nicole says no first, then yes and now takes her seat away and gives it to someone else.

I don't think she should have put her through knowing that she still had girls especially since she was so unsure of giving her the seat after she sang.

Me too, she's coming across as a very hard uncaring person who tries to cover it up by pretending she's all sugar and sweetness.

i feel sorry for the poor girls who have got kicked off the chairs

It's really unfair the way they're doing it this year. I know Nicole is not to blame for how they've decided to do it but there's just something I don't like about her style.

Exactly, or at least make it clear that once they're sitting down there's still a chance they aren't actually through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->