X Factor 2013 Thread

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
31st August :happydance:

You'll be pleased to know the Flabby Borelow hating will continue this year :smug:

:xmas13:

I got excited when I saw this thread but nor sure now as I absolutely love gary sooo much!

Most people do...but its an xfactor tradition...Donna will like the act who pees him off :D :haha: xx

Ha ha, brill!
Can't wait for it to start though!

Can't wait for it to start, been getting antsy because it's usually started by now, but there's an extra round this year isn't there? There's the room AND the audience audition. And I'm SOOOOO excited for Sharon Osbourne being back, I LOVE her!

Yeah 2 audition stages I think. And I think its on Sat and Sun nights right from the beginning.

Apparently she is now head judge instead of gary, which I don't like!

Ooh it feels like yesterday we were on X factor 2012 thread commentating live lol

Ooooooooo my OH is not gonna be impressed that its in Sat AND suns!!! :haha:

Cannot wait :happydance:

Looking forward to this!! I didn't see much of it last year for various reasons but this year I am going to be watching :)

Yay! I'm joining you ladies this year hope you don't mind :) I love xfactor and it makes the countdown to Christmas go pretty fast! :) x

Yay yay. I think louis should be head judge..... Longest standing and all!

Yeah but Louis is an idiot and never picks the right act to go through to live shows from his category. Though I don't think it's fair for her to swoop in and just steal head judge she has SO much more experience than Gary Barlow and has been in/around the music business her entire life.

I get a bit defensive of her lol, I really love her I think she's an amazing woman and I would go on x factor just to meet her lol. When she was first on I used to think I'd audition but only if I could be in her category lol x

Does anyone know the date it finishes?

I know last year it finished around December 8/9th might be the same for this year depending on when the weekend is probably.

Talking of last year, what happened to James Arthur?

His album is coming out soon, he's been working in America on it.

I'm not a stalker lol I just follow him on twitter, but it is coming out soon, can't remember when exactly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->