X Factor 2013 Thread

I'm glad the prison guard got through, she has a great voice.

Yeah he was pretty good, I'm not sure about the last guy she put through. I think Jason has a better voice.

Yeah I felt so sorry for the girls who got a seat only for it to be taken away again :(
And agree about Jason!

Eta... Ok I don't agree about Jason, I got him mixed up with Joseph who actually got through...I need to stop playing on ipad and pay more attention lol. So who is Jason! Lol.

OMG x factor is soooo evil this year!

Two girls who were in Kelly's judges houses have gone through again, I still don't think Melanie was amazing, obviously just let her though cause they felt sorry, maybe?

It's funny how everyone is getting happy but there will only be 3 girls going to the live shows lol

This year is sooooooooooo cruel. Yet I cant help but like it :blush:

They were fully aware that they aren't 100% through though until all had sung

Can somebody tell me what happened to Amy mottram? Why wasn't her performance shown or the fact that she got a no?

She was really good and I liked her from last year too!!

So baffled right now

Ok so I checked out Amy mottram twitter and she's also confused as to why she wasn't shown, oh well I'm sure she'll go far either way!

Really don't get why rough copy returned still with a visa issue? Could it not of been sorted in that whole year they've been away.. Either way I still like them lol

Thank god that yodelling took his yodelling self home!

That boy in Louis group needs to wash and brush his hair

Lol yes just finished

Looks like in alone on x factor tonight lol.

Anyways I really don't find anyone amazing this year.. All rather boring tbh

I think Gary has the most decent category.

I watched it. Not too sure about the boys catogrie (can't spell) only really like a couple of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->