X Factor 2013 Thread

There isn't anyone absolutely amazing is there? Maybe once lives start we will feel it more?

Did you see Joseph behaviour when Gary said he would send him home? loool

I know I thought that would of made Sharon say he is going home

Yeah I also thought he was going to be sent home after his reaction, it came across as kinda bratty. I know he was probably just shocked and he seems very emotional but none of the girls acted that way lol.

Yeah I thought Sharon would send Joseph home after that too!

lol...iv been totally put off Joesph!...I can't believe Jason went home...gutted!! x

still don't like Joseph, his reaction the other night really put me off. I don't think he would be able to handle the live shows

Your right Lief, imagine the tantrum he would throw!

None of the boys are amazing I think only paul has a good voice

I don't like the sob storiessss :( am I a heartless cow?

Neither do I!! I hate the whole 'I wanna give my kid a better life' nonsense!

Seriously?!! X factor ain't the only way and besides even if you did get through to the lives who says that will change everything lol

Neither do I!! I hate the whole 'I wanna give my kid a better life' nonsense!

Seriously?!! X factor ain't the only way and besides even if you did get through to the lives who says that will change everything lol
Lol exactly, it just really irritates me. Most parents want to give their kids a better life, I don't think kids should be used for pity votes.

Haha exactly!

Lukes a cute kid, hopefully he will wash his hair and have it sorted for the lives.

Can't wait for tomorrow episode, I reckon the groups and girls have better voices than tonight's ones.

Can't believe he got rid of Paul, bellend Louis, bell end!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->