X Factor 2013 Thread

I know :haha:!?
Harry still looks babyish it's cute!

Loooove him though, I had a holiday romance with a lad whos spitting image when I was like 14.. :haha:

Love the new Jukebox idea! I'm defo gonna vote!

sure it wasn't him ;)?
I hope Hannah goes :/!

Positive, this guy was swedish :rofl:

I hope rough copy goes :haha:

defiantly not then!
I don't mind who goes, just she has been in the bottom 2, 3 times now?

I don't think either act will win anyways. I think the only one in rough copy that can sing is the one in the middle with the bald head..

I think I predicted rough copy to go on the xfactor app you know :haha:

Ah well, either way I'm glad the strongest singers are still in!

I agree tamera should of gone, she's good but who wants to listen to someone forget the words?

Pretty sure one direction is part of movember but a beard and moustache looks better than just a tash (supposedly) x

Feel sorry for hannah but 3rd time bottom two? She really had to go!

I remember when 1D where on X factor 2010 I found harry the cutest then zayn but is just me or has zayn lost a lot of weight? He really looks hungry lol
Apparently Niall and tamera are texting each other lol!

Anyways I reckon Nicholas and Sam bailey will be in the finals but tbf once the show has finished both will be forgotten, tamera will defo have a career, pretty sure simon will want to sign her.

Did anyone watch xtra factor? Louis was asked on radio 1 who he thinks will win out of Nicholas and Luke which he said Nicholas, Luke was just saying on xtra factor how annoyed and upset he was to hear that :haha:

Good to be honest and everything but Louis should've kept that to himself lol

"He looks hungry" :rofl: :rofl:

I 100% think Tamera will have a career. I hope Sam wins to make a better life for her and her family, think she's most deserving.

I personally think Louis is deluded, always have done, I think Luke is a*stronger singer than Nicholas :shrug: I'd be fuming too, as a mentor he should be backing them both equally.

Anybody voting on the app for their songs next week? I just did it :thumbup:

Did you vote for sam bailey amy?

I agree and think Luke is stronger than Nicholas, Nicholas is quite boring to me :/

I agree, Nicholas doesn't really have a place in the charts

Did I heck :rofl: the only time I've ever voted for someone on xfactor is a few years back when I ruined my dads phone bill for One Direction, and they didn't win! :nope:

Really? I think Nicholas has a much better voice, his range is fantastic. Luke is really annoying, I think if he had a live band behind him his vocals would be lost. Wasn't impressed with him at all in big band week.
Sam Bailey is pretty awesome, I normally get bored with people on X Factor who do ballads every week but that woman is incredible.
I like Tamera, she's really talented, but very young. I think she'll be on fire in a couple of years time.

And tamera is out!

I kinda knew she would leave but either way I'm 100% she will get a record deal... What are your thoughts on the results?

Sam bailey and Nicholas will defo be in the final

Tbh if Sam bailey or Nicholas does win it will be boring actually the whole show seems kinda boring now, I didn't even watch last nights or tonight's just wanted to see who went lol

Who would you like to see win?

Next week will definitely see Luke friend and Rough copy in the bottom two, will be proper shocked if its not them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->