X Factor 2013 Thread

This year they were singing songs from the X factor winner singles for the tenth anniversary lol

Oops not just winners but successful X factor contestants as well lol

I think the final two will be Sam and Nicholas!

Oh dear! Just watched Tamera's performance and that was pretty bad! She forgot her words quite a lot lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqaTgqgpMKU

Sam Bailey is definately amazing, I just hope when she releases an album it's current and modern and not just covers.
I don't know if she's gonna win though coz it all depends on who actually votes coz I know I don't lol.

Sam Bailey is the bookies favourite to win! :) her FB page has tonnes of fans, I think people are genuinely noticing its a SINGING competition rather than a style contest - for once!

Tamera shouldn't be forgetting words at 16, maybe if she was 60 it'd be understandable :haha:

I dislike rough copy so much, I know a few girls who like them but seriously I cringe when they sing - either I'm deaf or there's only one of them that can kinda sing? :shrug:

No I liked rough copy during the auditions, boot camp and judges houses but once they got to the live shows something about them ain't right lol.

They do have good voices though x

I just don't see it, I really don't :( some notes I think "ah that was ok" but then the rest of the song will sound like my OH in the shower.. Maybe I'm being too fussy! I sometimes feel the same about Nicholas, although sometimes I do love him!!

I just don't see it, I really don't :( some notes I think "ah that was ok" but then the rest of the song will sound like my OH in the shower.. Maybe I'm being too fussy! I sometimes feel the same about Nicholas, although sometimes I do love him!!

:rofl:

Yeah with Nicholas I do think he has an average voice lol

So who do you all think will be in bottom two tomorrow and who will leave?

:haha:

I'm always wrong with these but I'll guess Tamera and Hannah - the judges will save Hannah.
You? :D

Luke friend was getting credit for making 1D what makes you beautiful "his own" ....

Well
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tEVXmzHY1lU&desktop_uri=/watch?v=tEVXmzHY1lU

Yeah he was good but it was just funny how most people are made to believe its his own version lol

I like Luke, but yea, then again when is anyone on flipping xfactor unique?!

Eeeeeek! Mary J and Jessie J, together! LOVE. Jessie J is my idol, and who doesn't love Mary J Blige?!

they were good :)! how much did Jessie j look like pink though :o?

Shes a fitty Jessie J :haha: defo girl crush. I thought her voice was stronger than Mary Js!! Shes always amazing live tho.

Well me and OH were gonna get tickets for next years xfactor live tour but it's 2 weeks before my duedate so that wouldn't be a good idea! :nope:

well hello zayn Malik ;)!
defiantly not a good idea amy!

Have they all grown beards to prove a point that they're not kids? :haha: Glad Harry hasn't though! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->