X Factor 2013 Thread

that sam should of gone (male) i thought abi was good. onky problem with her is she could onky do one type of music

Yes I'm still watching it ! Abi was never going to get to the final, she seemed really uncomfortable with the whole thing, but my bug bear has become Sam the lad, I can't believe he doesn't end up in the bottom two, presumably the votes are based purely on his looks !

My faves are Louis other two boys, and Sam from the over 25's

Sam is definitely getting through just on his looks, he has an ok voice but he's probably the weakest there atm. Hannah annoys me, she always seems so miserable and her voice sounds so strained. She always seems to be on voice rest, which is obviously going to be a problem later on.

Oooh I felt pretty bad when Abby was trying to talk to Caroline and Matt on Xtra Factor and everyone was laughing, she looked so upset. I know it was apparently something happened off camera with one of the stage people but she looked so sad and embarrassed when she thought it was her they were laughing at.

Sam is definitely getting through just on his looks, he has an ok voice but he's probably the weakest there atm. Hannah annoys me, she always seems so miserable and her voice sounds so strained. She always seems to be on voice rest, which is obviously going to be a problem later on.

Oooh I felt pretty bad when Abby was trying to talk to Caroline and Matt on Xtra Factor and everyone was laughing, she looked so upset. I know it was apparently something happened off camera with one of the stage people but she looked so sad and embarrassed when she thought it was her they were laughing at.

Omggg, I saw that earlier the abi on xtra part thing.. I too would've felt like everyone was laughing at me tbf but her face, think she was asking matt what everyone was laughing at, poor thing it was soo awkward! LOL

Omggg, I saw that earlier the abi on xtra part thing.. I too would've felt like everyone was laughing at me tbf but her face, think she was asking matt what everyone was laughing at, poor thing it was soo awkward! LOL
Yeah the timing was awful, I would have just run off stage. I felt so sorry for her.

At last..... Sam is out, and not before time ! I think the competition is wide open, and Tamera has really grown on me !

Tbh sam over stayed his time anyway lol

Tamera is great, she forget her words last night lol, rough copy, Nicholas and Sam bailey are the only ones who haven't been in the bottom two yet.

Wonder who will go next week now?

I didn't see it but I don't like watching the results I only care who has gone lol

Yay same boy has gone xx

I was in the kitchen when the results came on and forgot to catch up, that's how interesting they are LOL! Glad Sam has gone :happydance:

I missed results but glad to see sam has gone. I think Tamara will win.

How has it taken me this long to join this thread! Hello!

Feeling a bit disappointed after tonight's performances, does anyone else think they are picking outdated songs all the time this year?

I thought Hannah and Luke were brilliant though. I'd buy Lukes album.

I think Sam Bailey was amazing as always but I don't think I would buy her album because I'm not a fan of the music genre she always sings iykwim.

What did everyone think of Tamera forgetting her words again? I remember she did that 3 times in her auditions too and thought it was a little unfair that she got so many chances where others were told "you only have one chance at this make it count". I think she's got a great voice but I think they should have told her to come back next year as she clearly wasn't ready for it this year.

I want tamera to go tomorrow night.

oh wouldnt let me watch it he hates it :dohh: i will be watching it on catch up

My favourites are Tamera and Sam Bailey, I don't think Tamera is ready for the competition though - she's 16 she should not be forgetting words! Her voice is totally up to it but she's either not putting the effort in or she's not ready.
Sam Bailey is brilliant week in week out, the amount she's changed from her audition to now is amazing. She's extremely deserving of her place and I'm so glad for once one of the overs are being taken seriously!

I like Luke Friend, think his album would be interesting.

Did tamera forget her lyrics again tonight??! I didnt watch tonights yet!

Yeah she forgot them, she was singing Impossible that James Arther sang last year. I think they should have realised she wasn't ready from the auditions when she kept forgetting lyrics. She's brilliant but she doesn't know who she is yet or have her own stage presence I think.

Sam Bailey is definately amazing, I just hope when she releases an album it's current and modern and not just covers.
I don't know if she's gonna win though coz it all depends on who actually votes coz I know I don't lol.

OMG that's terrible!! Everyone else is managing to remember their words!! What's wrong with her? She has a great voice but there's something unlikable about her?

Her age isn't an issue really as ella Henderson last year was 16 and didn't forget any words!

And impossible isn't a song I would've expected her to forget words on lol

Oh and she's a very pretty girl but your right bailey, she really isn't ready for all of this which is a shame. I reckon simon cowell is a fan though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->