Xmas gifts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddytat

Reaction score
What are you getting your OH for xmas?...

I have no idea to get for my boyfriend for xmas... he likes his gadgets and flims and his music...

Wheres the cheapest place to get him the perfect gift too?

Any ideas?

hmmm iv got my OH a digital photo printer, a digital photo displaying keyring (so he can have pics of us and baby etc with him all the time) and a 150 pack of photo paper and cartridge so far!

i will get him some DVDs (he loves entourage/heroes), prob some PS3 games.

i want to get him something for his boys room (he is a professional gambler in his play time) so him and his mates are lovely and comfy in there! not sure what yet tho!

what sort of gadgets does he like? google some of his hobbies and it brings up all sorts of gadgets lol

xxx

Some good ideas there hun... my OH likes his photographry too!

Well he likes his computer gadgets and mainly small gadgets and some flying gadgets too

I already got my OH his gift but can't say what it is or else i'd post up a pic. I just don't want him to see it on here...

i am not sure what im getting OH yet its diffucult

Im getting my Oh an ingraved ipod and a mini swiss army knife that he can keep on his keys..?

I have my OH everything he has asked for lol, mostly dvd's etc

When i ask my OH what he wants for xmas he just says 'dunno' which really helps lol

I got Stan a pair of PJ pants that say "Canada Eh", the Attack of the Clones DVD, a rolling pin (he likes cooking), the World Monopoly game, and a Trivial Pursuit game (he asked for the last two gifts).

Aload of brand t-shirts,jackets, sunglasses.
but got tickets to a show in london for april so that the main one :)

Every single year I get the same things. Cologne that is new on the market, clothes, -playstation games etc. Kind of getting boring now.

A few years ago I got him a bunch of jewelry, money clip, etc. for Christmas so he needs nothing now.

Last year I got him a satellite radio stereo, which still is sitting in the box. He does like it but doesn't know if it will fit in his dashboard. I also got him a digital photo key ring.

I am stuck this year. Also not going to be much since I don't earn money now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"