Yeah for speaking out -well done boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

toptrump

Reaction score
Last week I did a really big order online from Boots and it came yesterday. Nothing wrong at all with the box but when I opened it, I had bought three boxes of Christmas jelly beans, the three were in a sealed bag, but the packaging was all smashed and the bag was full of the beans, one of the small FCUK sets had a dented corner (obviously been dropped in warehouse) and one of the large FCUK sets had a ripped box. Also the Jack Wills mug and socks set the box had got slightly squashed, although apart from the very poorly jelly beans the other things were in one piece they did not look as though they had been handled very well at all and not perfect gifts due to damage.

I normally let it go but because of the jelly beans I could not so rang them this morning to mention all the damage. She asked if I could get into store to organise replacements which I said I could not the reason i ordered online. She then preceded to tell me mug set was out of stock so they would refund me the money and that she would send replacements for everything else on next day. When I asked if I should give the damaged items to courier to take back she said not to worry just bin them or salvage anything that can be used :thumbup:

Well impressed with service and freebies :happydance:

So the moral is if you are not happy mention it, I would have been happy if they had just replaced the jelly beans to be honest and as they are in a sealed bag are still edible

That's good to know, I always order from boots at Christmas but every year usually something is substandard in condition.

I was so surprised and only wanted the items replacing and when she said the jack wills were out of stock and she would refund I did say that I was happy to accept this damaged as it was only for Emily but she was having none of it. I have had several items before damaged by boots (and you can tell this has happened in the warehouse too and never done anything, I was so impressed, nice to see a big company still actually cares :thumbup:

Give up! Got my replacement order and 2 of the 3 new boxes of jelly beans are smashed :dohh: think I might just take this down to the shop

Whoop! I complained to the book people as I'd paid £3.49 for a paperback copy of guess how much I love you and they sent me the £2.99 board book instead, so they sent me the paperback and I've kept the board book 😀 Now I can use it as a gift for my friend's baby 😉

Give up! Got my replacement order and 2 of the 3 new boxes of jelly beans are smashed :dohh: think I might just take this down to the shop

Oh no, just read this bit! How annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"