Your family traditional presents

toptrump

Reaction score
Do you have presents you buy every year?

For my mum every year for at least the last 20years she gets that years horoscope book now introduced it to MIL for the last five years too!

Emily always gets the Ripley believe it or not book been going on since she was 8 also every year for as long as I can remember she has a wiggle worm thing and a Pez machine in her stocking (gabby go her first ones last year) plus she always gets a new whip, hip flask and mini Baileys in her stocking, this year gabby will get the whip will wait a couple more years before she gets the other things lol

every year on Christmas eve we got to open one present, which was always Christmas pajamas so we would look cute for Christmas photos the next day LOL. but we always were very happy to open them and tended to turn into the fav pajamas of the year because they were nice and comfortable. I plan on doing the same thing.

It isn't Christmas for my step dad unless he gets a box of midget gems, but it has to be by the brand 'lions' he ends up with at least a couple of boxes a year, keeps him happy.

For my mum, it's white musk from The Body Shop. One bottle of the perfume lasts her the year, she gets her replacement each Christmas! x

I get my dad a 1kg bar of Dairy Milk every Christmas and for my mom a bottle of her favourite perfume

Ive carried a few things over from when I was little - a wrapped clementine in stockings, £1 coin for amelie, and undies!

I always get my dad a chocolate orange and my mum some very expensive florentines and viennesse truffles.

When I was younger I always used to get the Guinness world records book!

My kids always get an annual.

My kids always get colouring books and pens.
And I have unintentionally brought Madi a new doll every year since she was born, so I can't not now iykwim.

As a child we would always get new pj's Christmas eve which my children get now.

My grandad always gets a bottle of whiskey of everybody, he is upset when you get him something else :rofl:

A new tradition for me and OH the past 6 years have been to get each other a comedians dvd and we watch them boxing day night when kids are in bed.

Our traditions are mainly in the stockings. Everyone gets a satsuma and a new toothbrush. The boys get new jammies on Christmas Eve.

Other than that the only tradition is The Broons or Oor Wullie book.

I love this thread!

Every year for as long as I can remember, my Mum has given us a selection box from 'Father Christmas'. This selection box comes flying into our bedroom at about 2 in the morning right after she's drunk two large glasses of mulled wine laced with brandy! This is so we can be 'surprised' in the morning. Hehe!

I dont remember getting anything every year but I have started getting Colin new pjs on xmas eve. The one thing I do remember is being able to open one gift every Xmas. I usually opened one from my moms aunt which was always some horrible smelling soap or some other horrible bath stuff.

Every year I get my dad old spice or brut but that's about it.

OH had a thing for 2 years running where every single special occasion he would buy me a toblerone...i finally told him where to stick it :rofl:

I always had a Christmas cracker and chocolate coins in my stocking so will carry this over to T.

We're starting the Christmas eve box this year, looking forward to that being a tradition :)

Underwear! And something chocolatey that gets eaten for breakfast normally lol x

Toothbrush in the stocking and chocolate coins has been the only tradition so far! :) x

A satsuma and another piece of fruit plus a selection box in their stockings each year, I also had this when I was little.

They also always get 2 new pair of pyjamas, one Xmas eve and another in their stockings. :)

My mum (father Christmas) always got us socks and still does and I have started this for OH and DD too. Also always get a Satsuma and nuts in my stocking.

Our traditions are mainly in the stockings. Everyone gets a satsuma and a new toothbrush. The boys get new jammies on Christmas Eve.

Other than that the only tradition is The Broons or Oor Wullie book.

O..m...g. The broons!! Our wullie! I got one of these every year from I was about 9 until I left home @26!

The boys always have pants and socks in their stockings. New pyjamas on xmas eve (as of last year) but also on xmas day and a new outfit each x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->