Your family traditional presents

We do pyjamas and snowman soup on xmas eve
Choc coins and a Tube of milky buttons in their stocking

And like someone else mentioned hubby always buys me 1 or 2 new stand up dvds that we watch boxing day when the kid's are in bed x

Every year we used to get a bag of chocolate coins from my Mums cat :haha: when he sadly passed away two years ago and she didn't get another one so I took over the tradition and now everyone gets chocolate coins from my cat!

Oh yes - just remembered a lovely one between my Mum and Dad. Every year since they got married, my Dad has bought my Mum a bottle of something alcoholic (usually Pernod). He always gives it to her in the exact same Christmas bag which he used on the first Christmas after they got married. This year they celebrated 40 years of marriage and that Christmas bag is still going strong! :) :) :)

Every year we buy OHs dad a case of beer, and OHs sisters boyfriend gets sweets and beer. Purely becuase OH cant be bothered to come up with a better idea and i dont know either of them well enough to go out and buy stuff without OH.

Everyone always bought my grandpa things like cheese and wine gift sets, or blue cheese or chocolate ginger lol

Feeling very American over here, lol. What's a satsuma? And what's a New Year's box? We never had a traditional gift, but we always opened our stockings on Xmas Eve, which we do with our DD now.

Feeling very American over here, lol. What's a satsuma? And what's a New Year's box? We never had a traditional gift, but we always opened our stockings on Xmas Eve, which we do with our DD now.

A satsuma is a small orange

We always got magic trees in our stockings, chocolate coins and a tube of sweets. When we sat doen for dinner, my mum would hide a little token gift under our placemat, e.g. a christmas pen, cs singel (feeling old now), that kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->