yummy mummies dating support group

Don't judge man 1 on the fact an ex has uploaded a picture of them recently. Some women are just crazy lol
I generally say go with ur gut about things like this.
If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck...then it's a duck lol

I no what u mean about too nice but try not to see that as a bad thing.
If u don't feel ready to date then take time out and get to no urself again.
After having each child I found I changed so I really needed time to figure out who I was again. Maybe that's something u need to do.
Instead of dating go out more with friends, have girly nights out and maybe a cheeky kiss hahaha

Yeah J lives with his parents, he could afford his own place but he can't be bothered lol

hes just messaged me asking what im wanting. i have said that im not actively looking for a relationship, which is true, but if i fell into one it wouldnt bother me. he said he is the same. i guess i need to take my own advice and just go with things and see what happens.

has J offered to come around tonight?

At least he seems upfront, men never normally ask that question.

Js been really busy with work today so hardly spoke to him. He called at 8.30 n said should he come round and cheer me up seen as I'm not feeling well....a moment of weakness I said yes lol but then I get a text 10 mins later sayin he can't come round after all something came up.
Ile ask him tomo if he does fancy going out and see if my mum will actually babysit.

Dating is such hard work :/

it really is hardwork when kids are involved.
i dont think theres anything wrong with him coming round, as long as you plans things also.
think we both need to go with the flow lol :)

Yeah when he comes round we have a take away and watch a film. Laid back, but nah I'm not guna have him over for awhile now.
We were just texting n I bought up going out tomo n he's not replied but could retweet something on twitter. Gets on my nerves when ppl do that lol
I'm in need of a girly night out to see how I actually feel about J. Just want to see what my first reaction would be to being chatted up.

Dating in general just seems to suck lol but yeah having babies really doesn't make it any easier

why dont he want to go out?? weird... but yes one of my pet hates is ignoring text but updates facebook status.

a girlie night and bein chatted will certainly allow you to know your feelngs. but it does usually take me ages to know my feelings. like im tossing my feelings better those two blokes. the really nice one was up talkng to me at 3am when i was feeling hopeless about los sleep and he had to get up at 5am. the other bloke i think is hiding something.

Aww that's so sweet he was up talking with u :)

I don't really have any feelings for J other then I no I like him. But if I was to meet someone on a night out n they got my attention then I'd no I don't want a relationship with J.
He says he does want to go out tonight but works crazy so he's going to let me know later.

After being with Thomas a week I knew I'd marry him and after 2 weeks I was head over heels in love. Sometimes u just know its meant to be

wow i guess you do know, iv never been like that before, so mayb i need to listen to my gut reaction. i gutt readtion screamed at me not to be with fob.. honestly it screamed at me, i knew he was selfish from the word go. i ignored it because i fancied him. also when i went out drinking with him id get upset and never want him anywhere near me, no reason just didnt. mayb i knew deep down want he was going to do. i do believe in gutt reaction.

Ppl thought I was crazy getting with Thomas so fast....he was supposed to be a one night stand hahaha
I just instantly knew I was going to be with him.

With J I don't have a gut feeling, so guess I've just gota go with it.
I still don't no if we are going out tonight or not so that's annoying.

U should always go with ur gut feelings tho

James ended up coming round late last night. He said soon as he saw me he knew he was in trouble, and its so f*cked up because he's fallen for me! I don't even remember my reaction lol

trouble? did you end it?

M has just messaged me to say that hes working in ibiza if i wanted to join him, but its on my los birthday and theres no way id leave her x

Trouble as in he knew he'd fall for me and he has lol
No I haven't ended it, just shocked to here his feelings lol
I'm still not guna let him call me his gf tho lol

Oh wow Ibiza! But yeah u can't leave ur baby on her bday, that's far more important. But wow about him inviting u

you can tell from what you wrote hes fallen for you, he seems like a sweet boy.

i know i was thinking wow!! he did say the other day he wanted to show me the perks of his job, but i have lo to think of and as we all know, i dont have fob to look after lofor weekends to nip of

and when i did tell him i couldnt go. he said that he understand she comes first

I hope he does understand :) but an amazing trip to be asked to go on.
J wants to take me away for a long weekend because I need a break. But I've gota rely on my mum to have the boys and she won't till the end of next month. But my bday is 1st of march, so it might turn into a bday trip away lol

J is a really nice lad, I like him but no where near as much as he likes me. Which is good lol but I can't imagine getting serious with him. But time will tell.

My sister dropped a bomb on me tho. Leaving my mums we shared a taxi. She said her bf didn't want to meet J or have anything to do with him. I knew it would be hard on him me movin on because him and Thomas became such good mates aswel as brother in laws.
But then to my shock my own sister says she doesn't want to meet him either and that she won't like him as much as she liked Tom!
I started to cry instantly! I said I don't like him as much as Thomas either! I'm the one who has to live with the fact ile always be with second best compared to him.

I can't believe she dropped that on me

sorry i started to write back lastnight and had to sort lo out.

i cant believe they have put this pressure on you, its not like you can change the situation and surely they would want you to be happy. you are so young and cant spend your life alone. i can understand them mayb never liking J as much as Thomas, but to not even want to meet him. personally i think they should be proud of you for making a step forward to happiness. if they arent proud i am :hugs:

dont let anyone put doubts in your head, you deserve happiness as much as anyone, if not more xxx

Spoke to my mum today and she's not happy about what my sister said. I've told them both I would only see j on dates if they would actually babysit so I could go out! I got a empty promise off my sister sayin yeah ile babysit long as ur not back late ie past 11!
My stepdad was on about a family meal out so they could all meet J. My mum said let her meet his parents first.....yeah I'm not doing that anytime soon thanks lol

I don't care if they aren't ready but I am so stuff them!
Duno when I'm next seeing J. He's really busy with paperwork and accounts.
I thought I'd look at our old texts and they made me smile and reminded me of why I started to like him in the first place.
Yeah I no I shouldn't be getting into a full on relationship but its reminded me of I do want to be happy and he makes me smile so f them!

My life's hard enough without thinking about their feelings. They should love me more then that and want to see me happy

personally what they said is very selfish, and im sure if the shoe was on the other foot youd be happy for them, and wouldnt expect them to be alone forever. i can totally understand if he didnt want to be best mates with him, but to not want to meet him.

xx

If they want to be that selfish then they don't need to be apart of my life and they can't then pass comment on what I decide to do.
J has met both boys, not for long but both instantly liked him. I told zane he was my friend. And I got moaned at for that. It wasn't a planned meeting but its not like I've said oh here's my bf, he's moving in lol
My life's been on hold for 2 yrs so now it's my time!

omg your a single mum, it cant be helped at all. that bloke stayed at mine, although didnt meet my daughter she didnt wake up. it cant be helped. even if you would only see him when you had a sitter.if your like me, it would be pushed to find a sitter once a week. well that was before my brother but still. once a week is nothing when your starting to date someone.

ignore people with negative attitude, personally i wouldnt even tell people things. other than my brother, i have only shared that i went on a date you you. i think people would judge, me going on dates, etc so im saying nothing until its serious enough. thats if it makes it that far. something stands out in my head that hes lying about things. so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->