yummy mummies dating support group

god J is hard work, id bin him off too many mind games. im totally binning this bloke of, i cant be assed with it, so as of today, i wont be messaging him.

dating shouldnt be hard work, im sticking to my guns this time :)

With the 19 yr old things are easy but he's far too young lol and looks very young too.
But yeah it should be fun and exciting not stressful and confusing

exactly, to be honest i thnk you should leave things with J now, he is drama. easy said than done but he seems so very young x

He's shown a totally different side of himself and I don't get it.
My sister thinks he's gone weird cuz he sad he's fallen for me n I didn't say the same, so maybe he's trying to stay away to protect himself. And we've all done silly things when we've liked someone.
If he doesn't make plans to see me or want to see me tonight then I'm done.

Yeah is easier said then done but I don't need drama. My life's complicated enough.

So annoyed he's changed so much in afew days from the perfect guy to a total arsehole

Dating dilemma's i'm staying clear lol sticking with Ben and Jerry until I start lighter life cant be bothered with the stress of men. Lemon tree maybe he's always moody I don't blame you not pursuing it and J is just meh and too much to keep up with lol x

J text me n said he wanted to come round. I didn't text him bk, 15 mins later he turns up.
I bathed the boys and he tidied up my front room and then said he was gutted I didn't see him last night cuz he wanted to show me off to his mates....
Damn him being sweet again

J text me n said he wanted to come round. I didn't text him bk, 15 mins later he turns up.
I bathed the boys and he tidied up my front room and then said he was gutted I didn't see him last night cuz he wanted to show me off to his mates....
Damn him being sweet again

LOL gift of the gab indeed lol

ok my deliema, he asked if i wanted to meet tomorrow, and he would let me no what time. so i asked him tonight what time, i could see he read my message then ignored it. so iv just cancelled, i cant be assed with rude people seriously why read something then actually not reply. god!!

Yeah knowin he's read the message and not replied when its to make plans that he started is so rude!

yea well i messaged him and told him i dont want to see him, he asked why, to which i wrote back that i did like him, but i just dont no if i want to date. the bottom line is i have huge trust issues, seeing him read my message and ignoring it, and also going on and off line, to me means hes writing to other women and keeping me on a burner. i hate i feel like ths inside but i know i will never be able to trust again :(

as soon as i wrote those messages he was writing straight back and staying online.

i honestly am not ready to date. i doubt i will ever be

If I can be ready to date then one day u will be. I've been cheated on and I know exactly how u feel but u will learn to let to abit more as time goes on.
U will know when ur ready and right now you know ur not so don't force it x

Js left and he's charming me all over again! Damn him :/ lol

i know im not, iv deleted his number like a million times, because i hate being strung on, i hate it i hate it i hate it.

hes made a comment about why do i always change me mind? iv no idea what hes on about. he just wrote back that he wishes me all the best...
as you do, what du fuck... literally what du fuck??

Sounds like ur better off out if it if he's going to get arsey. :/

yip that went down like a lead balloon, he managed to get out of me, so i told him briefly. he read the message,ignored it and been online since!!!!!!

The beauty and also pain of being able to see if someone read ur message lol

I hate dating haha

Aww hugs lemontree you will be ok sometimes we never understand why we make the decision we do but maybe its just not the right time for you.. He's also a bit of an arse take your time eventually someone will come alone that will make you wonder FOB who??

Cheer up enjoy your girl the time will come when you least expect it!

Moomin_troll you and J seem have found a spark although he's a bit immature he's charming the pants off you! Xx

fob is far gone from my mind, i will never want to see him again, never mind have feelings for him. its his behaviour that has scarred me.
and with this bloke, is i the scars that makes me look at the negatives, believe this bloke was lying when he possibly wasnt. and now iv blown it :( :( :(

U went with ur gut instinct, u couldn't of ignored that as it wouldn't of constantly niggled at u.
Take ur time and concentrate on urself and ur gorgeous girl.
Only do what feels right.

Oh shezza J is driving me crazy lol he acts like a dick and I say I'm done, and then I see him and he says something and its forgotten lol
I still don't think we would last but I'm going to see where this goes.
I've told him he can't hang around the boys anymore because we dont no whats going on and he's said ok. But then added even if we didn't last I'd still wana see u and I'd still see the boys...... I just said erm no lol

He bought it up again about me not meetin him sat night. I said oh wow that's really upset u, and he went on joking defence mode. I see right threw it bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->