yummy mummies dating support group

fob is far gone from my mind, i will never want to see him again, never mind have feelings for him. its his behaviour that has scarred me.
and with this bloke, is i the scars that makes me look at the negatives, believe this bloke was lying when he possibly wasnt. and now iv blown it :( :( :(

Don't think you've blown it hun instincts are the best and he probably was not being honest or genuine. In regards to FOB I meant all the things he did will become distant memory when the right person come along it takes that one special person to complete you just hang in there xx

Moomin_troll There is a lot of adventure for you and J to have then he might bore you lol x

Seen as Saturday my eyes went elsewhere I'm thinking he will bore me one day lol
But I'm going to keep seein him and just start to enjoy myself.
Going to have to talk to him again about actually going out instead of just being round mine.

ok happy face again. he messaged me tonight and asked to explain lastnight. and i did, im going to see him tomorrow. i need to stop over thinking things and go with it :)

did J come round?

U can't keep away! A good and bad sign lol
He's got footie at 9 so not sure.

I've got the 19 yr old textin me sayin my weekend off he wants to go away with me....J best tell me if he's comin with me or I'm going with a teenager hahaha

I don't no, I think I was looking for all the negatives because I'm afraid il get hurt. I'm relaxing with it and learning my lesson. I really quite like him :) and he must like me to message me tonight. Who knows!

Is ben the 19yr old? Xx

No bens 22.
The 19 ur old is the first lad I have my number to back in October. He's a really sweet lad. We always chat and now and again we get flirty lol

J isn't coming around. Got a text 20 mins ago sayin he's just guna go bed.

Hope u can relax and just enjoy things x

Iv learnt my lesson this time. :)

Has j said anything about going away again?

Nope he's not said a thing :/

I really think he's acting like the big man because he's not used to being the one who likes the girl more and the fact i come across like I'm not really bothered lol
If he doesn't make plans soon I'm going on a date with a boy hahaha

The 19 yr old T is such a nice lad. I'm going to meet him this Friday in the day for a drink and a chat and see what happens. We've been textin on and off for the past 3 months, feels longer. If im feeling shitty texting him always cheers me up.
My mate is desperate for me to go away with T lol feel like I'm being pimped out haha

haha love when people try pimp you out lol. thats what my brother did too. i think you should keep your opinions open. if only J knew this treat them mean keep them keen way is actually making you look else where lol

haha love when people try pimp you out lol. thats what my brother did too. i think you should keep your opinions open. if only J knew this treat them mean keep them keen way is actually making you look else where lol

He might just find out that it really doesn't work lol
I don't do chasing, especially now and with someone younger then me lol I'm not desperate and he's not my only option.

He knows I'm not falling over myself for him lol so he best stop acting stupid soon.
He did make the comment Monday how it's obvious he likes me more then I like him....finally he's started to get it hahaha

J has made a very big mistake!
I've text him again about the weekend I have free n he hasn't text bk....that would be fine if he wasn't in the mean time tweeting some girl!
I'm so angry.
Looks like that weekend ile have myself a date with a teenager hahaha

Glad it's working out lemontree :)

Moomin_troll he's taking the piss! Did he reply in the end? Xx

No he's not replied! I text him at 10.15 ish. By 1.30 I had no reply n yet again he tweeted so I text him saying hint taken.

Again no reply to that so he can officially go f himself!
I don't do games. He's made out he's got such feelings for me and he was so gutted Saturday because I didn't meet his mates!!!!! Yeah I didn't because he pulls stunts like this.
Well I hope he thinks his little boy games have been worth it because I'm done

omg dump that boy!!! what did the tweet say?

He was tweeting some girl with general stuff really.
Then put up a pic of him n a mate. Tagged 2 girls in it n put #nokissing #round2saturday

Well hes been a Total waste of my time. Luckily I might be out Saturday myself. I will go where he is n show him exactly what he messed up

haha love it.

shows his maturity if he cant even text you back but does that. silly boy!!

He's just retweed one of the girls he tagged so yeah I'm not getting a reply! The child

Men are such idiots! That would have made me extremely mad.. I'd cut him out!

I ditched both guys I was talking to here, they share an ex and theres some stuff still going on between those three, texted them and said I want nothing to do with their little drama circle. But on the plus, I met someone who lives an island over (oh hawaii..) and he's older, but I reaaallly get along with him, better than I have with 98% of people. Haha. Keep on keeping on! No use wasting energy on men who aren't right for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->