• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

yummy mummies dating support group

That's nice of him, Pete offered to babysit Saturday while I go out for my mates bday, but my little sister can.
He's been left with zane last week while I ran Corey to nursery. I did quiz zane soon as I got back to see if everything was ok. He said yeah he got me Chocolate milk n I watched the iPad. Lol
And the other day zane wanted to go to a different with Pete so I let him.

Oh god, a horrible story :/ it's always a huge worry of mine. Pete helped raise his ex's child for 2 yrs, so that makes me feel a little more comfortable and he's always the mate who gets asked to babysit his friends daughter.

Yeah thats the way to do it i think, just gradually building up everyones trust together, getting used to eachother bit by bit.

Yeah, so horrible. The way when youre a parent you always have that tiny little thing in the back of your mind that says 'what if'

Peter offered to get up with Corey this morning to I could get an extra hour, I instantly panicked cuz zanes not hear, my theory was he could at least shout if he needed me lol
I got up, and Pete said I knew u wouldn't let me get up with Corey.

And I thought dating was the hard part

Peter offered to get up with Corey this morning to I could get an extra hour, I instantly panicked cuz zanes not hear, my theory was he could at least shout if he needed me lol
I got up, and Pete said I knew u wouldn't let me get up with Corey.

And I thought dating was the hard part

Does he get offended about stuff like that or is he quite understanding?

When it comes to it id hate for josh to think i dont trust him, but its such a difficult situation isnt it.

4th date today! :happydance: hes meeting me at mine then were gonna go into birmingham for some food and shopping for a birthday present for a female friend of his. Then.. i think hes gonna come back at stop at mine and watch films :winkwink: i am so nervous!

Nah he isn't offended. I didn't say anything n he turned round n said he didn't think I'd let him.
Wooo sounds like a great day.
I thought I'd be so scared the first time I had sex again, it had been 2 yrs and is had a baby since then. But when ur in the moment ule be fine :)

Ah it was so lovely. Lounging around watching films together. Eating bacon sandwiches at 2am and stayed up til 5am :winkwink::blush:

Slept in til 12 which is the first time ive stayed in bed past 8am in ages so that was amazing! Lol

He told me hes got a job next week as a naked waiter!! Lol he had already said yes but i think he was making sure i was okay with it which was nice.

So 4 dates and a sleepover at mine, looking good i think :thumbup:

Naughty naughty hahaha
Woo if he can be a naked waiter, he must have a hot bod ;)
Can't say I'd of even watched the film hahaha
Glad things are going well for u both.
I'm so jealous of the lie in :(

Hey, ladies hope youre all okay.

Well.. i havent seen him since last week.
When he stayed over, weve spoken every day since.

But he hasnt asked to see me :nope:

But i think hes worked every day since,
he is off today but its his friends funeral.

Am hoping its just for them reasons, cant help but wonder though :wacko:

Hey ladies iv had a pretty bad time FOB came back crying and begging to give things another try so I did and of course he screwed me over again. I feel like an idiot but I knew it was a possibility and I felt I had to give it one last chance but it hasn't worked out.

He lied to me on our anniversary and said he was to tired to see me and went and saw his friends instead.
Hes had his chance now and choose his friends over us so I have to accept hes not gunna be who I want him to be and id never be able to trust him ever again. Still upset somehow I still love him but im not gunna let him put me in this position again so I just have to get on with being a single mum at least I can say I tried! Hopefully things are going better for you girls x

Hey, ladies hope youre all okay.

Well.. i havent seen him since last week.
When he stayed over, weve spoken every day since.

But he hasnt asked to see me :nope:

But i think hes worked every day since,
he is off today but its his friends funeral.

Am hoping its just for them reasons, cant help but wonder though :wacko:

It must be a hard week for him, leading up to the funeral of a friend. If he was no longer interested, he wouldn't txt u.
But if he is infact a nob, then well atleast u got it out the way and had a laugh :)

Hey ladies iv had a pretty bad time FOB came back crying and begging to give things another try so I did and of course he screwed me over again. I feel like an idiot but I knew it was a possibility and I felt I had to give it one last chance but it hasn't worked out.

He lied to me on our anniversary and said he was to tired to see me and went and saw his friends instead.
Hes had his chance now and choose his friends over us so I have to accept hes not gunna be who I want him to be and id never be able to trust him ever again. Still upset somehow I still love him but im not gunna let him put me in this position again so I just have to get on with being a single mum at least I can say I tried! Hopefully things are going better for you girls x

Bbkf im sorry he has let you down again. At least you can say you tried and its him thats messed up twice. If youd just taken him back then he shouldve been on his absoloute best behaviour trying to get things good again, so that just shows his heart wasnt in it. I promise it gets easier with time, youll be a stronger person for being without him. :hugs:

It must be a hard week for him, leading up to the funeral of a friend. If he was no longer interested, he wouldn't txt u.
But if he is infact a nob, then well atleast u got it out the way and had a laugh :)

Yeah, he is texting me a fair bit, but we will see i suppose.
Cant be an easy day for him, so giving him a bit of space atm.

Im never sure where i stand with him over text, but then when we see each other in person its really good. Hate the not knowing though!

Thank you like you said I tried my hardest and he blew it again clearly friends are more important! Im putting all my focus now into trying to find the money to move closer to family and friends as im stuck in a town with I only knew FOB im already worrying about los 1st birthday and thinking about my first xmas on my own is scary :( but im glad I found out what hes really like instead of sorting things out n then the same thing happening when LOs old enough to understand.

I also think your guys probably just got alot on his mind at the moment but he obviously still wants to chat to you so I wouldn't worry to much :)

bbkf, the firsts are scary but ile be fine. Better to be alone then with a scumbag like him :/

The not knowing in dating is horrible!

Well had a serious talk with Pete today. So weird we've only been together for almost 3 months. Seems so much longer.
He's been staying over a lot, 6 nights out of 7, so it was a chat about if it was just is then fine, the boys love him being here but if things went wrong then it's them left missing him.
So he's goin to spend more time at his mums.
Moving him in isn't an option, he couldn't afford to take on half my bills lol

bbkf, the firsts are scary but ile be fine. Better to be alone then with a scumbag like him :/

Well had a serious talk with Pete today. So weird we've only been together for almost 3 months. Seems so much longer.
He's been staying over a lot, 6 nights out of 7, so it was a chat about if it was just is then fine, the boys love him being here but if things went wrong then it's them left missing him.

Sounds sensible he could still come round alot just not stay round then it doesnt feel like hes living there tto the boys. He sounds like a nice guy tho :)

Ah thats fair enough though, you have to have the boys interests coming first. Was he understanding about it all?

Im already worried about christmas, my first alone since i had lilly and im scared i won't afford it! I start uni in september too, and i am so scared cos FOB is a bit of a twat tbh. I promise the day to day gets easier and that hurt sick horrible feeling does go away, youre through the worst because you know he doesnt deserve another chance x

Yeah he was totally understanding about it. He said he adores the boys and wouldn't want them to get hurt at all.
I don't think zane would be too bothered but u never know.
He works odd hours and doesn't finish till 10pm Monday to Friday. So I might suggest we only see each other the time before he goes work and sleeps on weekends, but I duno. Ile talk to Pete about it more when I next see him.

And I thought just dating was hard lol

Although i saw the lad I started this thread about last night while out with Pete.
Bloody hell he's gorgeous haha
Pete wasn't too impressed when I hugged this lad, hey he came to me, what's a girl to do hahaha

Ah thats fair enough though, you have to have the boys interests coming first. Was he understanding about it all?

Im already worried about christmas, my first alone since i had lilly and im scared i won't afford it! I start uni in september too, and i am so scared cos FOB is a bit of a twat tbh. I promise the day to day gets easier and that hurt sick horrible feeling does go away, youre through the worst because you know he doesnt deserve another chance x

Thanks I no im better off in the end but obviously it sucks! Im not worried about christmas financially more just being alone Iv had xmas with FOB for the past 4 or 5 years :( if you think your gunna struggle to pay for it you should start really early iv done that before if I leave it till December id freak out! Her first birthday is October 6th he was supposed to be getting her a 100quid smart trike so im gunna have to buy that now aswel :/

Moomin I cant even imagen how complicated dating is when you have kids I swear ill be alone forever I never go anywhere to meet someone but I suppose most single mums feel like that at some point!

You won't be alone forever. Me having kids has never actually been a problem, as Pete pointed out to me it's not usually for women my age to have a child lol
It's the dead husband which has been the passion killer for me hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"