♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Congrats @josephine3!

Well all, there's no July thread yet, so I figured I'd pop back in and see how things are going.

I'm CD 10 today, just waiting on ovulation right now. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place. I range from acceptance, to anger, to hopefullness, to hopelessness. This is cycle 19 for me, and I guess to put it lightly I just feel like a broken record..

I started taking CoQ10 today, not sure if thats gonna help my situation (sounds like it could be more helpful for the hubby, but I'm lucky he's even taking the pre conception supplement already) but I figure it can't hurt. I also switched back to the Pink stork fertility supplements (I switched to the prenatals for a while, but decided to go back). I am giving the menstrual cup method another try this cycle as well.. As I've mentioned previously, I've always wanted a March baby, so I really hope this cycle is finally the one ! But at this point in my journey, its hard to believe it will ever happen. I mean, it already feels like I'm out and I haven't even ovulated yet... So when it does happen, I will probably be in shock and denial!

I have tried to take it easy and relax when I can, because I know stress isn't good for TTC, but I've been so easily stressed just from the day to day routine.. though I think the stress of trying for so long is even worse. I know many say to "just stop trying and it will happen." I just can't though. I get too anxious.

Anyway, guess we will see what this cycle brings.

Congrats @josephine3!

Well all, there's no July thread yet, so I figured I'd pop back in and see how things are going.

I'm CD 10 today, just waiting on ovulation right now. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place. I range from acceptance, to anger, to hopefullness, to hopelessness. This is cycle 19 for me, and I guess to put it lightly I just feel like a broken record..

I started taking CoQ10 today, not sure if thats gonna help my situation (sounds like it could be more helpful for the hubby, but I'm lucky he's even taking the pre conception supplement already) but I figure it can't hurt. I also switched back to the Pink stork fertility supplements (I switched to the prenatals for a while, but decided to go back). I am giving the menstrual cup method another try this cycle as well.. As I've mentioned previously, I've always wanted a March baby, so I really hope this cycle is finally the one ! But at this point in my journey, its hard to believe it will ever happen. I mean, it already feels like I'm out and I haven't even ovulated yet... So when it does happen, I will probably be in shock and denial!

I have tried to take it easy and relax when I can, because I know stress isn't good for TTC, but I've been so easily stressed just from the day to day routine.. though I think the stress of trying for so long is even worse. I know many say to "just stop trying and it will happen." I just can't though. I get too anxious.

Anyway, guess we will see what this cycle brings.
Sorry to hear it's been a long road for you. This month I knew I needed to relax as I get obsessed with it all so I stopped reading the baby forums and symptom spotting and started listening to fertility affirmations on YouTube. It has definitely helped me relax, feel positive and take my mind off it. I saw BFP on a car registration plate a few days ago though lol. I'm a couple of days out from my period and going through anxiety again, wondering if this ache or pain is period or pregnancy. But I did well for the most part and if it doesnt work this month I'll definitely keep up the affirmations. Good luck with this cycle. I'm a march baby

I've had really bad backache all day which is unusual for me. I've also had a tightening or pressure type cramps across my pelvis and some stabbing pains. So I bought some frers and on a 4hr hold... BFN. Feel so sad now. I'm about 13dpo. I just hope all these crampy feelings don't turn into AF. I don't have the deep AF cramps yet but they could turn tomorrow

@MumwithPCOS wow you are so close to being due! Are you still team yellow? How are you feeling? Has it been hard with having to run around after the older two? I'm really interested since mine are of such similar age x

First trimester and Hormones here and there has been tough. But everything else has been great. n they so excited because they’re old enough to enjoy and look forward to it. they’re really interested in the whole thing which I think is good for them as boys. It’s another boy lol. Xxx

so happy to see your lines can’t wait for digi n pay day for you xx

My test was completely white yesterday! I am so so surprised! Please please stick little baby!!! My son told me there was already a baby in there yesterday. [-o<

Attachments

• PXL_20230626_115749084.jpg
    PXL_20230626_115749084.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 14
Been having some af style cramps so I'm a bit worried...
But in good news I found a pound in my bag, I had to go to the jobcentre today so I popped into my local pub and put it in the gambler - just won 23pound!!! Soooo I'm off to the shop now to get tests haha :haha:

@josephine3 I'm so so excited for you, for us!! Ohhh I hope this is my take home baby!!! Ahhhh we get to do this together, how exciting! I have ZERO clue what dpo I am!! And yes, this was our FIRST natural cycle after THREE failed IUIs!!!! I'm so so surprised! I'm completely shook. I was so nauseous the last couple days and so emotional, thought I was Pms-ing. I was SURE of it!

More bfn at 14dpo. Af due friday latest.
Will catch up when i feel up to it.
Still feeling so low.
Just want mt sticky bfp too.
So fed up and worried its not going to happen.

Congratulations @thencomesbebe

@Suggerhoney, sending you so much love, I'm so so sorry this wasn't your cycle. TTC is a rough journey. Wish I could give you a big squeeze!!

Been having some af style cramps so I'm a bit worried...
But in good news I found a pound in my bag, I had to go to the jobcentre today so I popped into my local pub and put it in the gambler - just won 23pound!!! Soooo I'm off to the shop now to get tests haha :haha:
what good luck!! im looking forward to seeing your next test
can you shake your luck this way :haha:

My test was completely white yesterday! I am so so surprised! Please please stick little baby!!! My son told me there was already a baby in there yesterday. [-o<
congradulations again. hopeful this is your rainbow baby

More bfn at 14dpo. Af due friday latest.
Will catch up when i feel up to it.
Still feeling so low.
Just want mt sticky bfp too.
So fed up and worried its not going to happen.

Congratulations @thencomesbebe
sorry about the bfn i hope af shows her head and doesnt make you wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"