♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

@Suggerhoney thinking of you!

AF is 5 days late. BFN. When would you suggest seeing GP for missed monthly?
I may be irrational, but I’m concerned about ectopic.

Attachments

• 6804ECD4-42DF-48CE-9D82-C66DD1862191.jpeg
    6804ECD4-42DF-48CE-9D82-C66DD1862191.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
@Suggerhoney where did you read that? I honestly saw nothing but positive on Holland and barret, boots and amazon. Im regular too and they didn't change mine at all. Maybe it was co-incidence but after all this time I doubt it.
I was naughty and made a ticker lol. Wanted to see it it's been so long since I had one. X

@NewHope19 an ectopic would show a positive test. But that test you posted looks to have a faint line to me..? Not sure if it's just the picture

@NewHope19 an ectopic would show a positive test. But that test you posted looks to have a faint line to me..? Not sure if it's just the picture
Thank you. There’s a faint line but I’m not sure if it’s just a blue dye issue. I’m not sure why I’m late, that’s unusual. I have other symptoms that are concerning. Full feeling, pain when pushing (bathroom), abdominal pain. My gut is telling me something is up.

@Suggerhoney thinking of you!

AF is 5 days late. BFN. When would you suggest seeing GP for missed monthly?
I may be irrational, but I’m concerned about ectopic.
I was looking at your test on my phone, wasn't sure if I saw anything or not, but I'm on my pc now and I do believe I see a faint line there. I could be wrong though. I heard it can take anywhere from 5 to 12 days for the egg to travel and implant, could it be that you implanted on the later end? I suggest taking some more tests just to be sure you're not pregnant, because blue dyes can be dodgy but if you confirm with multiple tests then there would be no denying it.

Are you having any pain, I heard ectopics are painful no?

@Suggerhoney where did you read that? I honestly saw nothing but positive on Holland and barret, boots and amazon. Im regular too and they didn't change mine at all. Maybe it was co-incidence but after all this time I doubt it.
I was naughty and made a ticker lol. Wanted to see it it's been so long since I had one. X

I read a load of reviews on amazon and there was alot of good ones but that was mainly women with pcos and that dont have regular cycles.
Further down there was reviews saying they are designed to regulate cycles and if any one has a regular cycle avoid.
A lady on there is 2 weeks late for af and not pregnant.
Last year when i took something similar, pregnacare conception pluss they messed up my cycle bad.
So i think im sensitive too things where as my neighbour took them and was fine.
And i scared to take something that cost so much money screw up my cycles.
I dont have time for any of that at my age. I just dont know what to do now. We are going to try conceive pluss gel next cycle and praying that works.
Its lovely having a ticker. I had one last year and joined a due date group because my lines were so dark but had to take it down and leave the group and then watch them all have there babies.
Its horrible.
I hope this is your sticky and i pray so hard ill be joining you next cycle. Just dont have any hope left at all:cry:

@RedRose19
Good luck hon. I ovulate every cycle but just cant seem fall. I know i have 3 times in the nearly 17 cycles trying but just wish one of them stuck.
Having miscarriages and then not being able to get pregnant is pure torture:cry:

@NewHope19
Is there anyway you ovulated later hon?

I do wonder if i buggered things up this cycle because i was in the hot tub on cd9 and didnt expect to get peak for another few days and then later on day 9 after being in the hot tub i get peak. I wonder if thats what also effected my cm this cycle. Because i barly had any during ovulation.

i just hate the waiting to ovulate because it takes so long or might not even happen for me
i will try not stress though. it took me four years to conceive my second kid with injections to make me ovulate got preggo first cycle, did the same for my daughter. ive lsot 30lbs since ive had theo and as i said im on high dose metformin so.. fingers crossed i ovulate this cycle at all

i just hate the waiting to ovulate because it takes so long or might not even happen for me
i will try not stress though. it took me four years to conceive my second kid with injections to make me ovulate got preggo first cycle, did the same for my daughter. ive lsot 30lbs since ive had theo and as i said im on high dose metformin so.. fingers crossed i ovulate this cycle at all

Praying you do love and hope we both get sticky BFPs.
I have to wait for af now which hasnt shown until 18dpo the last 2 cycles.
Urghhh. But i ovulate early so when af is out the way i only have another week for ovulation.
I have ovulated on cd20 b4 and that was such a long wait.
All the waiting sucks.

@josephine3 while i remember did you notice a change in your cm?
When im not pregnant or pregnant and lose i have tmi, snotty cm, or its white and thick.
And also the last few cycles my cervix has been supper supper low and firm.
It is now but, im getting alot more cm thats white and cervix feele so tightly shut.
Been having a few cramps today but i usually do a few days b4 the witch shows.
Also can i ask when you bedded. And do you cervix check for ovulation.
I do and my cervix is hard and open. It does go soft but only for about 2 hours each cycle. Then it goes hard again but still stays open until after ovulation.

I can't wait to test again. 7 DPO now. Only a couple more days before I can expect at least a little something if I'm pregnant. The cramping is still very apparent, nausea only once in awhile. So either I'm pregnant, or AF is going to be miserable this cycle.

Hello I've been MIA from this thread since CD1 as I've been trying to relax and not think about it all as much. I'm about 12DPO now and I did take a test yesterday but it was on a 2hr hold in the afternoon, don't know why I bothered! I'm starting to get a bit anxious again as AF is due in 2-3 days. I won't take any more tests now though and see if it turns up

Hello I've been MIA from this thread since CD1 as I've been trying to relax and not think about it all as much. I'm about 12DPO now and I did take a test yesterday but it was on a 2hr hold in the afternoon, don't know why I bothered! I'm starting to get a bit anxious again as AF is due in 2-3 days. I won't take any more tests now though and see if it turns up

Good luck! :)

@Suggerhoney my cervix has stayed very soft since ovulation but it's been fairly low too, it's gone a bit higher today. I struggle to tell open/closed but it's very soft. I was gonna do a full list of symptoms/breakdown of the cycle for you guys in a bit x

Good luck sweetie. :dust:

AFM, 7 DPO as expected bfn with fmu. I won't test again till tomorrow's fmu, and the test pic not worth uploading.

Right OK.. As promised here's my cycle..

CD 11 bd
CD 12 bd
CD 13 ewcm
CD 14 ewcm - high sex drive - high cervix
CD 15 bd - high cervix - high sex drive - (feel like this was the bd to do it as felt like it all 'stayed in' lol and we both 'o' at almost the same time tmi sorry
CD 16 bd - high sex drive - pos opk
CD 17 - high sex drive - either cd 16 or 17 can't remember which I felt what resumed was ov pain but it was on the right which is really odd for me as I always feel it on the left, wondered if this would make a difference this cycle.
Also I was really overly horny this whole time which is unusual for me.
1dpo-4dpo - nothing unusual, thick creamy cm
5dpo - felt possible implantation pain - cm dried up, bitty and white, again usual for me
6dpo - mild nausea and smell sensitivity
7dpo - mild nausea and smell sensitivity. Cramping
8dpo - cm still has bits of white but feels more wet. Cramping. Myself and oh have both spoke about wanting a girl but I suddenly felt like I wouldn't mind a boy, and had the strongest feeling that I would have a boy - thought I saw a faint hint of a line on the aydmed test
Oh and weird but I noticed my areolas seem bigger and fuller
9dpo - bfp on the cb early!!! Very faint pos on aydmed
10dpo - obvious pos on aydmed
Cm is still feeling wet, still having some nausea and a little cramping

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-153424.png
    Screenshot_20230625-153424.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 6
Cervix I thought had gone higher but it's still fairly low it's just really soft

Right OK.. As promised here's my cycle..

CD 11 bd
CD 12 bd
CD 13 ewcm
CD 14 ewcm - high sex drive - high cervix
CD 15 bd - high cervix - high sex drive - (feel like this was the bd to do it as felt like it all 'stayed in' lol and we both 'o' at almost the same time tmi sorry
CD 16 bd - high sex drive - pos opk
CD 17 - high sex drive - either cd 16 or 17 can't remember which I felt what resumed was ov pain but it was on the right which is really odd for me as I always feel it on the left, wondered if this would make a difference this cycle.
Also I was really overly horny this whole time which is unusual for me.
1dpo-4dpo - nothing unusual, thick creamy cm
5dpo - felt possible implantation pain - cm dried up, bitty and white, again usual for me
6dpo - mild nausea and smell sensitivity
7dpo - mild nausea and smell sensitivity. Cramping
8dpo - cm still has bits of white but feels more wet. Cramping. Myself and oh have both spoke about wanting a girl but I suddenly felt like I wouldn't mind a boy, and had the strongest feeling that I would have a boy - thought I saw a faint hint of a line on the aydmed test
Oh and weird but I noticed my areolas seem bigger and fuller
9dpo - bfp on the cb early!!! Very faint pos on aydmed
10dpo - obvious pos on aydmed
Cm is still feeling wet, still having some nausea and a little cramping
Congratulations! What did your implantation cramp feel like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->