• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

@Suggerhoney I replied to some of the stuff you were asking in the other thread x
@thencomesbebe Im so happy I can share this with you yay! Were you ttc after a vasectomy reversal or did I remember that wrong? I was wondering if they kind of 'sorted' out the good sperm to put in if oh had a low count cos I'm waiting on my oh's sperm results and was going to look into iui myself... Guess I don't need to now lol but still interested to know his results etc x

@thencomesbebe you are usually a few days behind me I think aren't you? When was your last af? I'm 12 dpo today so I think you must be about 10 x

More bfn at 14dpo. Af due friday latest.
Will catch up when i feel up to it.
Still feeling so low.
Just want mt sticky bfp too.
So fed up and worried its not going to happen.

Congratulations @thencomesbebe
:hugs: I sympathize on the feeling you're having rn, I really want my bfp so badly. It's Q's first baby, and he's the only man I've been with who actually wants kids and does so well with my 4 I already have.

@Suggerhoney I replied to some of the stuff you were asking in the other thread x
@thencomesbebe Im so happy I can share this with you yay! Were you ttc after a vasectomy reversal or did I remember that wrong? I was wondering if they kind of 'sorted' out the good sperm to put in if oh had a low count cos I'm waiting on my oh's sperm results and was going to look into iui myself... Guess I don't need to now lol but still interested to know his results etc x
I hope I get to join you two soon :dust:

I'm worried, I'm already 8 dpo and having barely any symptoms except for light cramping, and nausea. Which can easily happen to me before AF too, because I have generalized anxiety disorder, so my stomach is almost always upset.

@thencomesbebe and @josephine3
Please send me some luck i desperately want to be joining you both next cycle but im alrady fearing yet more bfns and af isnt even here yet.
I just want mt rainbow so so badly and im terrified its never ever going to happen.
All ive done is cry since 10dpo and now 14dpo and waiting for the stupid hag to show its pure torture.
I just think im too old now.
No matter what we do what we try nothing works.

@Kiwiberry
Cramping and feeling neasea is alot more than i ever get in the 2ww. I bet you get your bfp next.
I new josephine3 was pregnant and told her she would get bfp and now look. And i feel the same way about you.
Its just myself i have no hope at all for. I think my time is well and truly up and im too old to have anymore.
It breaks my heart because i want and long and ache for my rainbow baby more than anything.
Not sure how much longer i will be on here. If it dont happen in the next few months then ill be leaving.
Its just too hard seeing everyone get there bfp and im still stuck ttc. Like i said as soon as the witch shows thats cycle 17 trying. So a year and a half and nothing but 3 losses.
U seem to fall easy so u will be pregnant again soon. I bet your be posting lines in the next day or so.
If your not ill be very very surprised. Esp with all your symptoms!
I forgot to answer your question regarding my nan and mum menopause. My nan had a full hysterectomy at 27 because she had cancer of the womb and overies. My mum had her tubes burnt and taken out at 23, but said she hit menopause at 56 years old.
Im not in peri menopause yet as ive had all my hormones checked in march and april.

@josephine3
My cervix stayed low firm and closed with my boys until i was in the late second trimester.
Would love it to go and stay soft from ovulation, but its didnt with my sons.
I did have the waves of neasea with them like you and heightened smell.
I did have the heightened smell with my loss in early feb just b4 my bfp.
I just wish i didnt loss that one esp if that was my last chance! :cry:

@RedRose19
Unfortunately she hasnt showed until 18dpo the last 2 cycles, she can show at 16 17dpo but as she hasnt until 18dpo the past 2 cycles i guess i have to wait until then again. Another 4 days. Maybe 5 as i didn't ovulate until late on cd10. I just pary so much next cycle, cycle 17 ttc will finally be mine.
I just hope my time isnt up, i hate being older. I just want my rainbow so so much:cry:

@thencomesbebe and @josephine3
Please send me some luck i desperately want to be joining you both next cycle but im alrady fearing yet more bfns and af isnt even here yet.
I just want mt rainbow so so badly and im terrified its never ever going to happen.
All ive done is cry since 10dpo and now 14dpo and waiting for the stupid hag to show its pure torture.
I just think im too old now.
No matter what we do what we try nothing works.

@Kiwiberry
Cramping and feeling neasea is alot more than i ever get in the 2ww. I bet you get your bfp next.
I new josephine3 was pregnant and told her she would get bfp and now look. And i feel the same way about you.
Its just myself i have no hope at all for. I think my time is well and truly up and im too old to have anymore.
It breaks my heart because i want and long and ache for my rainbow baby more than anything.
Not sure how much longer i will be on here. If it dont happen in the next few months then ill be leaving.
Its just too hard seeing everyone get there bfp and im still stuck ttc. Like i said as soon as the witch shows thats cycle 17 trying. So a year and a half and nothing but 3 losses.
U seem to fall easy so u will be pregnant again soon. I bet your be posting lines in the next day or so.
If your not ill be very very surprised. Esp with all your symptoms!
I forgot to answer your question regarding my nan and mum menopause. My nan had a full hysterectomy at 27 because she had cancer of the womb and overies. My mum had her tubes burnt and taken out at 23, but said she hit menopause at 56 years old.
Im not in peri menopause yet as ive had all my hormones checked in march and april.

@josephine3
My cervix stayed low firm and closed with my boys until i was in the late second trimester.
Would love it to go and stay soft from ovulation, but its didnt with my sons.
I did have the waves of neasea with them like you and heightened smell.
I did have the heightened smell with my loss in early feb just b4 my bfp.
I just wish i didnt loss that one esp if that was my last chance! :cry:

@RedRose19
Unfortunately she hasnt showed until 18dpo the last 2 cycles, she can show at 16 17dpo but as she hasnt until 18dpo the past 2 cycles i guess i have to wait until then again. Another 4 days. Maybe 5 as i didn't ovulate until late on cd10. I just pary so much next cycle, cycle 17 ttc will finally be mine.
I just hope my time isnt up, i hate being older. I just want my rainbow so so much:cry:
Okay sweetheart that is actually great news that your mom didn't reach menopause until she was 56. Your genetics believe it or not will be pulled from your mom more than your grandmother obviously, so that means chances are you won't go through menopause anytime soon. Which means the eggs that are left are good eggs hun! You have a very good chance of conceiving especially I bet with in the next cycle.

Last edited:
No, no vasectomy reversal or anything, just low motility! OH is finding out today about his results being verified, I will let you know more when I do!

@Suggerhoney I hope you will join us soon too!! :hugs: I'm still in shock over it, don't think it's really sunk in yet. This will be my firat pregnancy for 9 years so it's all a bit confusing for me.
@NightFlower not yet my fmu looked really light and I've been out all day. I've just bought a few cheap ones in town so I'll do one of those soon and use the digi about 7pm I reckon, that's usually the time I get the darkest sample x

@thencomesbebe ahh OK. So when they do an iui do they somehow select the best ones?
Kind of! They do what's called a sperm wash, and I'm no expert, but I think the idea is only the strong ones make it through the wash. But that didn't help us at all this year haha!

No, no vasectomy reversal or anything, just low motility! OH is finding out today about his results being verified, I will let you know more when I do!
I hope you get some good news with your OH's results! I am so excited for you again btw, so very happy you got a bfp!!! :happydance:

Know its to early for any real symptoms because I'm only 4dpo. But woke up feeling nauseous this morning and bbs wicked sore.
So excited for you, really hoping you get your bfp :dust:

@Suggerhoney I hope you will join us soon too!! :hugs: I'm still in shock over it, don't think it's really sunk in yet. This will be my firat pregnancy for 9 years so it's all a bit confusing for me.
@NightFlower not yet my fmu looked really light and I've been out all day. I've just bought a few cheap ones in town so I'll do one of those soon and use the digi about 7pm I reckon, that's usually the time I get the darkest sample x
I'm still in shock for you!! This is so exciting, congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->