♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Okay sweetheart that is actually great news that your mom didn't reach menopause until she was 56. Your genetics believe it or not will be pulled from your mom more than your grandmother obviously, so that means chances are you won't go through menopause anytime soon. Which means the eggs that are left are good eggs hun! You have a very good chance of conceiving especially I bet with in the next cycle.

If that was the case tho id of fallen again by now. My last loss was over 5 months ago and all ive had is bfn.
When we was trying for our youngest i was falling pregnant every other cycle, or every 3rd cycle and after my june miscarriage lasr year i then went 7 months of bfns which nearly destroyed me but was hoping it was down to being so unwell last year.
What with the chemical in April, then finding out im pregnant again in the June and then losing that one at just over 5 weeks. Then in july i had covid. And then end of September going into October i had flu. End of October i had a partial blockage of the bowel and did not ovulate that cycle.
Then ovulation was back in November and December we all had stomach flu.
I was hoping that was why we wasnt falling. Then seeing that bfp on 4th feb i was so shocked but also sad because i new with the late implantation it wasnt going to stick. I yes i lost that one too. But it still have that push to carry on. Ive only been unwell once this year and that was early april and when i was on af. Bit i still ovulated. Was just a few days later.
But still no bfp. Ive had nothing but bfn for over 5 months now.
And we bd regularly, from as soon as af is out the door.
Weve tried every day. Every other day. Doing it twice a day and absolutely nothing but bfn.
I have a very low sex drive. My husband has a very high. So this ttc is very difficult for me.
I really hope your right and the next cycle (as soon as af starts) will finally finally be mine but i can bet your bottom doller it wont and ill here this time in july upset and depressed because ill be out again.
I can still see me trying this time next year!

Hmm, so mixed results with the tests. I did a clear and simple early 10miu and a normal clear and simple 20miu.
The early one has a decent line but not as dark as I was hoping for tbh, but the dipstick is barely there at all again. That's what happened yesterday with them, the morning one had me worried then later on it was a good line. But it's 4pm now and the sample was decent. Huh.
I might stock up on these 10miu ones to do a progression check as they are only a pound each and seem to be giving a decent line.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626-163944.png
    Screenshot_20230626-163944.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20230626-164018.png
    Screenshot_20230626-164018.png
    2 MB · Views: 27
I've been feeling so emotional today. If this is AF (which sometimes happens for me with PMS), it's going to be wicked this cycle, at least hormone wise. I am so not looking forward to Wednesday and see'ing bfn, cuz then I know I will be bleeding so heavy this cycle.

Hmm, so mixed results with the tests. I did a clear and simple early 10miu and a normal clear and simple 20miu.
The early one has a decent line but not as dark as I was hoping for tbh, but the dipstick is barely there at all again. That's what happened yesterday with them, the morning one had me worried then later on it was a good line. But it's 4pm now and the sample was decent. Huh.
I might stock up on these 10miu ones to do a progression check as they are only a pound each and seem to be giving a decent line.
The 10miu test looks good to me. IC's can be hit or miss. Depending on how much dye or miu.

Which brand are those 10 miu? Are the premom handle mid stream ones 10 miu too? They were like $2 per test and came in a box of 6, compared to the premom sticks.

If that was the case tho id of fallen again by now. My last loss was over 5 months ago and all ive had is bfn.
When we was trying for our youngest i was falling pregnant every other cycle, or every 3rd cycle and after my june miscarriage lasr year i then went 7 months of bfns which nearly destroyed me but was hoping it was down to being so unwell last year.
What with the chemical in April, then finding out im pregnant again in the June and then losing that one at just over 5 weeks. Then in july i had covid. And then end of September going into October i had flu. End of October i had a partial blockage of the bowel and did not ovulate that cycle.
Then ovulation was back in November and December we all had stomach flu.
I was hoping that was why we wasnt falling. Then seeing that bfp on 4th feb i was so shocked but also sad because i new with the late implantation it wasnt going to stick. I yes i lost that one too. But it still have that push to carry on. Ive only been unwell once this year and that was early april and when i was on af. Bit i still ovulated. Was just a few days later.
But still no bfp. Ive had nothing but bfn for over 5 months now.
And we bd regularly, from as soon as af is out the door.
Weve tried every day. Every other day. Doing it twice a day and absolutely nothing but bfn.
I have a very low sex drive. My husband has a very high. So this ttc is very difficult for me.
I really hope your right and the next cycle (as soon as af starts) will finally finally be mine but i can bet your bottom doller it wont and ill here this time in july upset and depressed because ill be out again.
I can still see me trying this time next year!
The true answer? because life sucks sometimes, and everything boils down to chance. I to this day still can't figure out why it took me 3 years to have my 1st, 2 years to have my 2nd (I never told you, I took 2 years to fall pregnant with my 2nd daughter, that is a whole big story), but yet my 3rd was 1st cycle, and my 4th was only the 4th cycle? To me this makes no sense, especially considering there is nothing wrong genetically or fertility wise with the fathers of my 4 kids (2 different dads). The only conclusion I can think of, is that it really is down to chance catching that eggy. We only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant on top of the fact it can only be 1 day out of the month. It sucks, it's hard to keep hope, and it's heartbreaking, but just know you're in good company, especially with those of us ladies who know what you're going through and have experienced what it's like LTTC.

For my 2nd daughter, I started TTC her right away, because my 1st was born at 27 weeks, and I felt cheated not only for her but for myself. I look back on it now and know that it was very selfish of me to think that way, but I have since learned from it.

@josephine3 them dipstick ones are horrible the midstream one (the one with a decent line) are fab I tried one of them and was impressed with them tbh, but the dipstick ones I got a few and wasn't impressed at all took ages xx

@josephine3 them dipstick ones are horrible the midstream one (the one with a decent line) are fab I tried one of them and was impressed with them tbh, but the dipstick ones I got a few and wasn't impressed at all took ages xx
What about premom or easy at home dips? I ordered some extra wide babydust wondfo, supposedly a 10 miu dip stick, I do kind of believe it though because I think this was the brand that I used when I detected my early loss. I did also buy premom mid stream sticks, $2 each, hoping they're 10 miu? They arrive tomorrow.

@josephine3 yeah you definitely need to be patient for it to develop! Even with this test I was sure it was going to be negative because I was staring at it, so I got mad and walked away and was shocked when I came back.

@littlewitch aww thanks hehe. I'm hoping to pick up some cb early and frer tomorrow. I'm just gonna pee on all the tests I can :haha: for scientific research of course lol. Ooh and I want to try an opk to see if that is positive yet.

@Kiwiberry easy@home I love them premom wasn't to keen on as took ages to get a decent line but they were OK xx

@littlewitch aww thanks hehe. I'm hoping to pick up some cb early and frer tomorrow. I'm just gonna pee on all the tests I can :haha: for scientific research of course lol. Ooh and I want to try an opk to see if that is positive yet.
I reckon your digi will be positive prob now but def in morning xx

On 8 dpo, my HCG tests were negative but my OPK was positive. That's when I got suspicious, because they are usually very pale towards the end of my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->