1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Wait Rach, what phone interview?! Did I miss a post? FX'd you get the new job!!!! When will you find out?! I see a BFP and job offer all in the same week :) Can not wait for you to test this weekend!
And I think that's sometimes a good sign when you have no symptoms, especially if you have all the symptoms in the world before and get BFNs. Sunday is your test day right? CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!
And holy shit girl, 10 lbs already!? How much more do you want to lose?!

oh dear lordy, i need to lose ALOT more! I'm a biggy LOL. I'd be satisfied with losing 90 more lbs. Yes, 90 LOL. I'm so sorry i forgot to mention about my interview. I had put in for citibank and did an online app with a assessment. Right after they emailed me and set up a phone interview. After that she said all that other stuff. FX'd to hear back. If i could get the job and get a BFP.... omggg i would prob drop dead. I've never had that good of luck in my life!!!!! I have faith though! I can't wait to test either lmao. I'm so frickin excited and idk why. I have been smelling a lot today. That was my huge sign last time but it was just for today. Going to see if it continues. Can't wait for you to test Kels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the challenge is on tonight!! :happydance:

Hi Girls!!

Rach - Sounds like you have an exciting week ahead of you! Way to go with losing almost 10lbs! that's really something to be proud of!!

Kelsey - How's the clomid treating you? The symptoms should be done now, right? Do you go in for blood work to see how well you ovulated?? I'm so excited for you girls!

Mel - I always had a weird feeling that I would never be able to get pregnant and would never have my own children (probably rooted from a long history of infertility on my mom's side - my mom had an ectopic her first and lost her tube + they told her she'd only have a 10% chance of EVER getting pregnant and it took a long time but my brother and I happily exist). So, try to think of the positives in that they have identified something they believe to be the source of your heartache and since you don't seem to have a problem getting pregnant that you will be holding your baby very soon!! :hugs: I know it's hard!

I saw a license plate yesterday on the way home that in the random assortment of numbers and letters it said "BFP"!! I think it's a sign that it's going to be a good testing month!

I do have another scan on Friday to check my cervix - I'm so hoping they'll let me peak at the baby - obviously I'll see it no matter what but I hope they'll check the heartbeat and all that stuff. My next visit with my regular doctor is February 6th or somethin like that and my SIL will hopefully be working and can sneak me in for a nice peek and see if we can tell what we're having!! I can't believe it's already around that time!

Maybe I'll bug DH to take a pic of my belly tonight and post it tomorrow for you ladies to see. I took one a couple weeks ago but already forget how far along I was then - I think it was like two weeks ago.

Linds, omgosh so exciting!!! Feb 6 really is right around the corner!!! I can't wait to see the baby bump!! So happy everything fell into place for you sweetheart!! mwah* :hugs:

OH! and i hope i'm one of them BFP's! LOL.

Hi girls! :wave:

ugh! I have had a week from hell at work!!!

Rach - 10 lbs!!! Way to go!!! :happydance: That is so great. I also have my FX that you get a BFP and a job offer next week. BTW, I don't think you should test on Sunday, its seems to not be working out well... how about testing Monday instead. I read that weight also affects pregnancy so maybe this will really help you! Good luck girl! Everything is cross!!!

Kelsey - Looking forward to your testing news too. Omgosh, twins would be so great. Just get them all of the way in 1 swoop!!! :) Not sure when I will start yet, just waiting to hear back about my test results. If they come back soon and everything is Ok I might start right away, we'll see. I am going to start temping again next month when AF starts.

Lindsay - I can't believe you are almost 14 weeks already. gosh how time flies. I can't wait to see your bump pics. Don't forget to post your U/S ones too. Seems like its been a while since you've posted one.

Mel - ugh I know what you mean. I think all the time that it might not ever happen for me. Its like I really wish I'd know either way so I can get on with whatever. Until then I just have to keep up hope that it will happen one day. I believe it will happen for us!!!

Eliza - How are you?

As for me, no sign of AF yet. Someone in another forum I'm in has been waiting for AF for 15 weeks after a MC... can you imagine!!!??? Mine seems to come pretty regularly afterwards so I hope it gets here soon.

Jess - sorry you've had a crappy week at work! :( I hope AF shows for you soon and the docs will have something useful for you and we can get back to ttc!

I will post my belly pics tonight...DH was taking it last night and said "stop pushing your belly out! Oh...you're not? You're going to get huge!" Lol with a huge smile on his face :p I feel like I haven't had a scan in forever too but its only been 2 weeks! Crazy

Thanks for the support ladies! I don't know what I would do without you guys! I thought I would relax by now but I still get nervous and psych myself out! Especially before doc appts...prob inevitable

Happy almost Friday!

Lindsay I'm so relieved to hear that you always had a "weird feeling" you couldn't get pregnant--because I've always had that feeling and I wonder if others have too and they've been wrong. So glad to hear you're one of them! I can't wait to see your bump pic, and I hope you get a scan tomorrow too and get to hear the hb! I hope you get a scan pic to post!
Jessie waiting for AF after the D&C was the wooorrsstt! It's already been a little over 3 weeks, so hopefully in the next week she'll show up. (The only time in my life I was happy to finally have her). You'll have to have a couple drinks this weekend to celebrate the week from hell being over.
I have a question for Mel, Jessie and Lindsay. I'm not sure if you temped every cycle, but when you compare your PG cycles, did your temps usually follow the same pattern (same temp range, same spikes/dips)? I always compare my current monthly temps to my cycle when I was PG, and by about 5 DPO (today) when they're not following my PG cycle temp pattern, I get really defeated.
Oh, and as for the Clomid s/e, I haven't had any since I finished the pills. I go tomorrow to get my progesterone checked and should find out hopefully by Monday. Get this, the nurse that I've complained about before, I called to schedule the test, and I asked when I would find out because I'll be really anxious to see how this month went, and she goes "Oh, have you been trying"? I didn't even say anything for a min. because I was like are you kidding?!?! I was like yes, for a long time which is why I'm on clomid!!!! WOW.

WTF Kels?! What a bitch!!! If people aren't really interested in what they're doing for a career then they shouldn't even be there. OMG. Well i can't wait to hear back from everything. Hope you're doing okay sweety!

Linds, can't wait for the pics!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Jessie, i'm sure AF is on her way. thinking of you!

AFM, i snook a 10miU test today and what i think is 7dpo. It was negative. Going to wait until Sat again to test. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Every cycle I ever charted are actually on my ovulation chart in my signature and when you overlay them they all look remarkably similar. I only started charting after the d&c.

WTF Kels?! What a bitch!!! If people aren't really interested in what they're doing for a career then they shouldn't even be there. OMG. Well i can't wait to hear back from everything. Hope you're doing okay sweety!

Linds, can't wait for the pics!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Jessie, i'm sure AF is on her way. thinking of you!

AFM, i snook a 10miU test today and what i think is 7dpo. It was negative. Going to wait until Sat again to test. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Omg Rachael I was thinking you were going to say it was POSITIVE!!!!!! I almost totally geeked out!!! Did you use FMU? Make sure Saturday you use FMU, and I'll be dying to see the results!!

i wish it was positive!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope this is the month. otherwise, GAH! i'll let you know girly

Ok girls - The website is being weird so this one is 11.3wks and I'll try to do 14wks in another post...

Attachments

• DSCN0036.jpg
    DSCN0036.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
Aww look at that lil belly!!! Can't wait to see the difference in the 14 week one!!

Hope you don't mind me posting I just want to say hi to Babyd and Korink.

Well done on the weight loss babyd!! I'll be stalking you on saturday to see what your tests show, fx'd!! How is your little dog? I hope he is recovering okay after his op.

Korink - I know it may not feel like it sometimes but you will get your lo. Your chart is looking might fine at 5dpo. I have everything crossed that your temps keeps rising. I am glad you don't have any se with your upped clomid dose. :hugs:

Love the bump pic confused!!

Lindsay OMG!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your bump! SO cute! can i rub?! ;)

pink, hun it's so wonderful to see you in here!! miss ya girl. How are you doing? have you got your first AF yet since the MC? Been thinking about you tons! Sadie is doing wonderful. She's such a good girl. Are you back to TTC again?

Awww Lindsay! I LOVE your pic!!! Its starts to get exciting when you really do look pregnant!!! Keep them coming.

Kels - I have never really noticed a difference in my cycles between being pregnant and not. They seemed pretty similar. Mine are in my signature too if you ever want to look. My last pregnancy I actually temped for a long time. I was so worried about the pregnancy I kept watching for a temperature drop :( Oh and that nurse at your doctors office is an idiot!!!

Rach - its early, everything still crossed for you!!

As for me, AF was supposed to arrive today but she did not so I am left waiting.... Ugh!

Jessie i hope AF shows up soon. I hate the damn waiting game.

Kels for the heck of it i did a stick on my cbfm. The first one this month LOL. i'm CD23 and it read HIGH lol. omg. maybe it was best i didn't use it. That f'n thing! Think i'm gonna reprogram it the beginning of next cycle if i get AF. Going to have to program it in the MORNING lol.

I can't get this silly pic to upload! I'll try again tomorrow!!

I cooked dinner for the first time tonight in a long time - like a real dinner and not stouffers or however you spell that!! haha Made Lemon Chicken - DH's favorite! So Yummy!!!

There we go!! That's 14 weeks. Ok, now I'll catch up on what you girls said. I tried to upload a picture of my fur baby but it wouldn't work...I don't know why... I'll try again later.

Attachments

• DSCN0044.jpg
    DSCN0044.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
Kelsey - What a silly nurse! I think they live in their own little world sometimes!! The nurses are AMAZING at my doc office but at this high risk doc place I go to to get my cervix checked/NT scan - they are super rude!! They are surrounded by women terrified of losing their babies and you're rude?! I was trying to make jokes with the lady and she didn't even answer me - flat out ignored me!

Rach - hope your weight loss is still going steady! So proud of you!! I'll be checking in tomorrow morning to see what your test results say but I also say skip Sunday lol I'm so superstitious!! i know it will be hard to resist but that's how I got my BFP! I tested Saturday (9DPO) and it was BFN - way negative! then I waited until Sunday (11DPO) and it was BFP! So, maybe it will be good luck for you too!! :) :) :) :)

Pink - welcome!! :)

Jess - I really hope AF shows for you this weekend and keep us updated what comes back in your test results!

I have my scan to check my cervix this morning so FX'd everything is still OK! I've been having a lot more "stretching" pains lately - hurts when I push to go to the bathroom (lol TMI!!!). Going to ask the doc today if I can start doing some prenatal yoga or if this whole cervix thing means no exercise at all. I'm not used to it! Plus I think it will help my energy levels.

Happy Friday and and does anyone have fun plans for the weekend??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->