1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

:haha: pregnant (maybe!!) - hormonal - looking at channing = dying :rofl:
Haha kels I know he could say nothing and Id be happy!! Love his rom films I just swoon!
Kels I hope this clomid pattern works for you, have a good feeling about it. I only had hot flushes, not a lot but they happened sporadically, having more after ovulation! No side effects other than absolutely humongous boobs!! :holly:

Mel you are preggers!! yes yes yes you are. Saw your hpt from your journal! Better not bounce too much.. them boobies will hurt even more! dude, imagine if your boobs were really as big as "hollys" :holly:

whoa doggie! Them are just way too big.

I tested this morning BFN. I tried to invert the images but i don't see anything.

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
  • tweak2.jpg
    tweak2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 3
  • tweak3.jpg
    tweak3.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm 50 50 rach as they are looking negative now. Yeah my boobs are as big as holly's!!!! My hubby just copped a feel!! :rofl:
We've just got to keep testing :hugs:

Aww Mel- I have EVERYTHING crossed for you!!!

Kelsey - glad you are taking matters into your own hands a bit with the clomid. Don't forget to start DTD starting at about CD 10.

Rach- it's still early! I have EVERYTHING crossed for you too!! We need to get some more BFPs in here!!!

AFM - hopefully AF will arrive tomorrow so I'll still be ok for my appt Thursday. Does anyone know if you can see the follicles earlier in your cycle, like Cd 2? My doctor said it needed to be done before CD 7 but he didn't say what the earliest was. I might call tomorrow just to see.

Not sure jess, my doc says it doesn't matter when. :shrug:
My tests are definitely negative ATM! 8dpo today!

I really don't think this is the month. I don't feel any symptoms. Just cramps. Today the cramp feels like it's in my tube or something. Weird. Also little pains around my belly button. If AF is coming i wish my temp would just drop already and AF decides to come a couple days early. UGH.

Mel and Rach I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Every morning I quick check this before work! Rach, you aren't posting your temps early anymore---does that mean you aren't working this week? Did you decide what you're going to do with the job? Thinking about you, I know you've got a lot on your plate, especially this week.
Sorry Jess, I don't know anything about follicles?! Usually your temp drops more before AF, so maybe tomorrow you'll get your temp drop and AF? Will you still be ok for your Thursday appt?
Sam-Lindsay-Eliza---hope all my little preggos are doing good!!
I'm just wishing this week would go faster, I'm ready for the weekend! I think I'll start BD'ing CD 8 and do OPK's CD11. Yep, that's the plan. I'm so anxious for this month---which is making the days just CRAWL!!!!

Kelsey i quit my job today. :( i feel worthless, but i just don't feel confident or worth it. Yes i have been temping at the same time every morning. Andrew gets up around the time i normally did so it works out.

Today is my angels due date. Happy Birthday my angel!! Mommy loves you.

I woke up with the WORST sore throat in the world. I keep coughing and nothing comes up. Ugh. Just feel like dying this week.

Oh and Kels, i hope this is your month sweety pie!! I'm anxious for you as well! I'm going to buy the smiley face OPK's this month. No if's and's or but's about it!! Good luck babygirl!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Aww hugs Rach, I feel so bad for you!!!! You are NOT worthless you have bigger and better things in store for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL TILDEN!! XOXOXOX
Now, if this month isn't your month, you should try this next month. It's kind of a lot of work, but with this plan, temping, and smiley OPK's (just bought my box!) you will get your BFP!!! https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I will try it! I'll try anything at this point LOL. How many did you buy? 7 or 20? On ebay they have a deal where i can get 7 smiley OPK's for $14.99 with free shipping! I'm debating if i should get 1 or 2 boxes? Thanks for being such great friends my loves! Couldn't have done any of it without you. LOVE my girls!!!!!!! And baby Tilden loves all of you too ;)

I got 20 from wal-mart for around $36---so that's a bit of a better deal than the box of 7 (the box of 20 comes to $1.80/OPK and the box of 7 is about $2.14). I just plan on testing early this month to make sure I don't miss the smiley face. The last few months I'm scrimped on using them and then missed the positive!!!

Hi girls! Another exhausting day at work today ugh! Hope you all are having a better week than I am! This is the worst time of the month for me!!

Rach - sorry about your job. New jobs can be hard but it's probably not worth it if it makes you miserable! By the way. It's still early for you and your chart is looking good. Don't give up hope. Happy birthday to your little angel! :sadangel:

Kelsey - your plan sounds good this month. Make sure your gets of :sex: in this month!!!

AFM - I didn't get a chance to call my doctors office today but I think I still should be good for Thursday. I had some spotting today so AF should be here tomorrow. Plus I really don't want to cancel my appt, I really just want to leave work early Thursday, go to my appt and start the weekend early!!

Rachel - sending lots of hugs to you, Andrew and your angel. :hugs: The due date was always going to be a difficult day, hope you was kind to yourself. If the work was causing you so much stress then you have done the right thing. I stuck with my job and although it worked out in the end it was horrible for 2 years and I was on anti-depression tablets for a few months to help me cope with it all. It wasn't the job per se but the people I was working with but if the job is unbearable you have to do what is right for you.

I haven't been posting much, I have been so tired with lots of nausea so I can't believe you are CD7 already Kelsey! I was hoping the witch would pass you by. I was reading back and doing clomid when you are seems to be the best so keeping it all crossed for you. In the end I relied more on the opks than the cbfm as I think they gave more accurate ov time.

Jess - hope Af shows in time so you can keep you appointment and have your long weekend. you sound like a very busy person at work, what is it you do?

Lindsey - how are you?

Eliza - hope you are okay, how things going?

Rach - sorry about your job :( you'll def find something better! Keep us updated with the new job search! That can be fun! And holy temp rise this morning! How you feeling?

Kelsey - glad you're going with your gut on when to take your clomid and I loved the smiley opks. Made life so easy!

Sam - sorry you're feeling so sick but that's great news! Doc appt?

Jess - hope AF shows today so your appt won't get screwed up and I honestly don't know much about checking follicles. You'll have to let us know :)

Eliza - hope you're doing good hun!

Next wednesday is scan day. We don't tend to see the Dr really. I haven't made mw (in GP practice) appointment yet, no point as it was useless last time anyway.

I guess I didn't update you guys on me at all lol. Things are going well...uti is def all gone and I.have my 24 week appt on Friday where they'll start measuring my belly. I've been following my weight gain off and on and realized I gained 5lbs in the last 2 weeks when I'm supposed to only be gaining a lb a week so I know I've been going a little crazy with the "i'm pregnant I can have a bowl of candy a piece of cake and some ice.cream" attitude so I'm trying to eat healthier this week but now I get scared I'm cutting back too much lol I'm def over thinking it! I'll prob talk to the doc about it on Friday..I think I'm just scared of getting gestational diabetes...I don't know how common that is.

Hope you all have a great day! :)

Morning girls!

Sam :cold: - sorry you are not feeling well. But as I said in your journal I think its a great sign! I am super exacted about your scan next week!!! BTW girls - the smiley next to Sam's name reminds me of her so I am going to start using it on her messages :)

Kelsey - is today the last day of Clomid for you?

Rach - your temp spike today is crazy! Do you think you are getting sick?

Linsday - yeah for belly measurements!!!! So glad your UTI is gone. Those are terrible! I personally think that the "i'm pregnant I can have a bowl of candy a piece of cake and some ice.cream" attitude sounds great!!!!

So I started to have some red bleeding last night (light flow though) so I counted that as CD 1 - do you think that is OK? Overnight AF was in full force and I have terrible cramping today. That with a week of hell at work should be fun! (BTW Sam - I am an accountant so end of month/beginning of the month is nuts for me).
My chart has been a bit unusual this month and my LP temps seem to be much higher and less dips than I normally get. I wonder if my progesterone was good this month and if my body has finally recuperated from the year of MC's. I think I am good for my doctors appt tomorrow and I am going to take my charts with me plus a list of questions I have come up with.

Lindsay, gaining 5 lbs i think is fine! You haven't really gained a lot total have you? I'm glad your UTI is gone. I can't wait to hear about your 24 week check up! I wanna see some pics girl!

Jessie, yes i am sick. My throat is sore and my chest feels like it's completely cut off. Tons of stuff going on in my chest. Ugh! How light was your bleeding? If it was an actual flow rather than spotting then i'd count it as CD1 too. Good luck at your DR.s appt tmrw!! Let us know what they say.

Sam I can't wait for your scan! So exciting!

I've gained 20lbs so far..not sure if that's good or not lol I know its on the high end but I feel like most if it is showing in my belly and boobs but we'll see what the doc says on Friday. Jess - I'm still going with the I can eat cake attitude just not the I can eat cake cookies ice cream and pizza until I feel like I'm going to vomit attitude anymore haha :blush: oh and I always count the first day of bleeding as cd1 even if its at night before bed...the only way I count it as the next day is if I wake up to it in the middle of the night with bleeding starting then.

Jess - very appropriate smiley. I am like that in the middle of summer and especially so just now as yesterday we had 3in of snow. Glad you are go to go with te Dr appointment. And the next week will be a bit easier as its the start of the month work wise.

Rach - hugs for feeling unwell. I hope the chest/sore throat clears up very quickly.

Lindsey - can't come soon enough. I feel like I have put loads of weight on, I was already gaining before as my diet was slipping but even more so now. I am trying to eat healthily as I think chocolate may be contributing towards my palpatations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->