1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

thanks jo jo, got the picture, now how do i get a ticker on the bottom of my posts ?!!!
x

Morning ladies, fee I'm so sorry about your sad news Hun. Sending you lots of hugs:hugs:
I've had an awful bout of flu. Not sure if it was piggy flu or not but it was bloody horrible! I'm recovering now thankfully. How's everybody else doing?

Awww! Sorry about you not feeling well Toots. Hope you feel better now. Everyone else had the tummy flu this weekend. When do you go back to the Dr again Toots?

I've got an appointment at the hospital to have my tubes looked at on 10th feb. It was supposed to be this coming Thursday but I couldn't get the time off work. I'm gutted I've got to wait so long but I guess there's nothing I can do about that. I'm so fed up with waiting to get pregnant now!
How's everything with you Jojo, is mil still with you?

Hi ladies

I'm back and I've had the all clear from the dr my HCG is now below 3 which is good so here we go again.... Thank you all for your kind messages they really do help its been tough, I've been focusing on the wedding plans trying to keep myself focused went back to work today and we had 3 engagements and 1 baby announcement today now that was tough and the words 'Congratulations' couldn't come out of my mouth shocking isn't it!!! I just couldn't i hoping its ok because it was the dad to be not the hormonal pg mum to be who would have slapped me I'm sure of it

How's everyone else doing, Beth how are u and dh feeling now? Lou thats dissappointing about the apt... but at least the 8th not that far away it was really good getting clarification by scan that my left side is ok I still have pain but they think it is stomach migraines and there was no cysts so I can stop freaking out about that too.,,. Oh dh and I have decided that we are never using FRER's or any early testing devices again the dr told me that 60% of all pregnancys end in miscarriage before 6 weeks most ladies just assume late period so don't get devastated...

We are going to leave it until 2 weeks late, get a test and then prob go for 6 week scan to see heartbeat (or maybe just pee) and wait till 12 week scan don't ever wanna know early again

sorry for long rant just meant to check in and say hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies, how's everybody doing today?
Fee, I can totally see why you don't want to use Frer again. The devestatation you must be feeling is totally awful. Are you going to keep trying or take a break for the moment?

hey ladies sorry i havent been on in a while i been busy.. How is everyone .. i need yalls help..

Im 7 days before my next period is suppose to start it my metforphin is working right.. which means im at 8 dpo.. at about 6 dpo my nipples would hurt in the shower when the water hit them they like tingled kinda it was weird.. well 7dpo and 8 dpo they hurt like ache my nipples hurt if they scratched are squeezed lightly and if i bounce my boobs up and down they really ache after.. i have caught what i thought was a shooting pain all the way up towards my nipple but it only lasted a sec.. i cramped two days ago to wear i thought i was gonna start but nothing... i had sex 3 days before i ovulated.. and i keep feeling this weird feeling inside my left stomach almost like a pulling sensation but it goes away really fast.. my lower back hurts but not right above my butt its more like where my ovaries are kidneys would be.... i dont have a uti are kidney infection either.. so thats rulled out..

im wondering y my breast would be hurting so soon and they ache and my lower back and my nipples .. maybe im gonna start my period sooner than i thought.. i havent had any other signs though... so feel me in on what yall think...

sorry its so long... any more BFPS?

Hi everyone

I'm having a good day we bd for the first time since mc 2 nights ago it was weird.... really didn't think it wud be but it was... :( I felt quite sad all day yesterday but thinking the first time must be the hardest?

We are NTNP just now trying not to think about it haven't even used an ovulating test this month don't feel the need for it really I actually just cheched and I am on cd 14.

oh well hope everyone else is doing good
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, hope you're all well cos it is v quiet on here!
Fee, Maybe ntnp for the time being will be a good idea as it'll give you time to get over your miscarriage. I can totally see why you felt sad yesterday Hun cos you've been through a v upsetting time. How are the wedding plans coming along?
I've had 2 psychic readings, one from Jenny and one from Gail.
Jenny sees a bfp this month with a baby boy being born oct.
Gail sees a bfp sooner rather than later, she mentioned feb and the baby would be a little girl. I'll also have a conception oct/nov 2012 which will result in a baby boy. Fingers crossed they are right!!

Hi everyone,
it has been so quiet on here, thought we had all moved to another post !
I am 7dpo today and wanted to ask a question
I have had cramping, like fairly bad AF cramping since my positive opk.
no other symptoms except I have thrush - sorry TMI
does this sound like it could be fx'd or do you think i might be getting my hopes us ?

i hope this post isnt insensitive
xx

Hey duck, how's things? I wonder if the cramping is possibly from implantation? Anything that is unusual for you is a possible good sign:thumbup:.
How's everybody else? Any news?

Hi Duck

OOOOhhhhhh interesting I wonder???........ Has the pain eased up at after the positive OPK? or have u had a day that was really sharp pain, the reason I ask is I get really bad Ov pain and then it settles and then betwen 4-8DPO it got really bad again, with the m/c I got a really sharp pain on 24th which was 6DPO and implantation so fingers crossed honey

Lou I'm doing good and yeah I think u are right I wud obviously be delighted if I ended up pg but right now I'm more interested in family and spending time together no stress..., it's really funny though not knowing where I am in my cycle lol especially after stressing about it for months.. Wedding plans coming along still visiting venues not booked yet but will have it booked by end of month whoo hoo

Not long now till the Dr's are u excited xxx

BFP today at 11dpo ladies
thank you for all your support
xxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Duck absolutely delighted for u, I just knew it big hugs and WEY HEY

HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bloody hell duck!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::baby::baby::baby::happydance:
Well done Hun that's fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: how do you feel?
I'm so pleased for you:happydance::baby:
Evening fee, how's you my dear?

Hi ladies!!! How is everyone?
:cloud9::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::friends::hugs2::headspin::headspin::headspin::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm soooooooo excited for you!!! How are you feeling?

Ladies, I've been stalking you ladies just felt since there were a couple losses I wanted to make sure I didn't offend anyone by being on here with you guys. I hope everyone is doing well.

Star, the 1st time I had to bed after my chemical I tried thru the whole :sex: but it does get easier!

TOoots, how you lady?

Hey Jojo, lovely to have you back! How's you and bubba doing?
My appointment for them to put the dye into my tubes is 10th feb so not long to wait now. I'm nervous about it but it's got to be done so no point complaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->