• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

hope you can see it

Attachments

• P9270995.jpg
    P9270995.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi jojosmami,

I looked at your chart, sorry i taken some time to get back to ya... But you know something, your chart looks really great girl:happydance:, the dip at 5 dpo, and again at 10 dpo, are promising signs. Again you asked about CM, i have read that the ewcm after 'o' is also a good sign, as your boby start producing LH hormone when preg. I didnt get the ewcm, (i didnt get it when 'o'ing either):wacko:, after 'o', but i had lots and lots of creamy lotiony CM, at 6 dpo. Before that it was very dry and tiny bit sticky. Its gone back to sticky, but still little bit creamy. I suggest that you wait untill your 13 dpo, reason i say that is, cos you have a dip at 10 dpo which could be implantation dip, it takes a further 2 - 3 days after implantation, for the HCG hormone to show up in your urine.:thumbup: GL Hunni:kiss:

Congrats to all the :happydance::bfp::bfp::happydance:

And so so sorry to all the ladies with:cry::bfn::bfn::cry:, and to all the ladies who havnt had there AF's just yet, hang on in there its not over till the wicked :witch:rears her ugly head.

Everyone get under this shower...... its baby dust shower:dust::dust::dust:

:yipee::yipee: hey Nand that's a lovely clear :bfp: stay in touch to let me know how your 9 months progress. I'm so pleased for all you lovely ladies with your bfp!
I'm under that baby dust shower tigger!:thumbup:

Thanks Tigger! Got my fingers xx'd!! Like I said my CM was the same as your until Saturday-ish. I'm soo happy for you!! Looks like your prediction was right too!!! if I don't get my BFP this month looks like I'm gonna have to get mine done!

jojosmami i had hardly any cm this month and im usually cm central, but with my son i had loads which was sometimes creamy, sometimes watery, but im such a dumb-ass coz there were a few things which were almost non symptoms that were totally unusual for me like sore boobies not very sore but i dont normally get that til af has shown up. Then i had twinges yesterday and really bad af cramps on sat but they were on both sides whereas normally they are only on the right. tigger is right about the implantation thing i got my bfp 2 days after my dip, we will be bump buddies hun....pma

toots will def keep in touch you wont be far behind us.......sending you a serious helping of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks nand, the baby dust is much needed! Af has shown up a day early but hey ho! Docs appointment booked for a week on Thursday so I'll see what they advise. Just waiting on jojos bfp now! Come on jojos I wanna see the bfp test result Hun! :thumbup:

Congratulations to Nand and Tigger for your beautiful BFPs...wishing you happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:....good luck to rest of the ladies :thumbup:

Thanks ladies! Nand I had really bad cramps the other night too. Cramping a little today too. So then I should test on Wens? Oh, I hope I can join you guys in the baby bump club!!

jojosmami i had hardly any cm this month and im usually cm central, but with my son i had loads which was sometimes creamy, sometimes watery, but im such a dumb-ass coz there were a few things which were almost non symptoms that were totally unusual for me like sore boobies not very sore but i dont normally get that til af has shown up. Then i had twinges yesterday and really bad af cramps on sat but they were on both sides whereas normally they are only on the right. tigger is right about the implantation thing i got my bfp 2 days after my dip, we will be bump buddies hun....pma

toots will def keep in touch you wont be far behind us.......sending you a serious helping of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

oh this makes me hopeful!! getting bfn's =( Yesterday I had twinges and cramping! But im 11-12 dpo could i really be implanting this late in the game??

:dust:Never say never kylarsMom! I'll keep everything crossed for you!

Hey ladies, put up pics of the test from 8dpo where you can't really tell but there is a second line and its pink in real life and the one from today which looks really negative! tell me what you think! It under the preggo test gallery under "Please talk me out of testing"

Congratulations NandO1 and tigger867 on your bfp. Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Baby dust to everyone else no more stress just bfp's :)

Hi guys! This has been a lucky thread so far! I'm glad I joined it! ;)

How many BFPs to date?

Congrats to the rest of you! Off to stalk the gallery now!

xXx

Hey Kerry! How ya feeling? I think its 4 You,JNA,Tigger,and Nand01!! Hopefully a couple more to come! Including me:winkwink:

The ridiculous dizziness seems to have passed mostly now. Currently I'm just tired and backachey. This morning I felt horribly queasy though - it seems to correlate with how much sleep I had. Think the cold weather is good for me though as I can't sleep well when I'm hot.

Fingers crossed everyting is okay in there!

cold not good for me could hang coats off me nips :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->