• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

wow thats brilliant try holding out til the morning as you'll have your best urine then and just imagine rather than a bfn you could be going to ur family with their future cousin/grandchild/niece or nephew.... remember pma jojosmami

Thanks for the encouragement Nand! That's why I really want to know! I'm suppose to go to my Aunt house because there is a carnival in her town. I really want to know because one, I want to be able to bring the test with me and show her, and the other reason is because were not telling anyone that were TTC and she's gonna be wondering why I'm not getting on any rides. Its sooooo hard not to test!! Its been a while since I took the test though. Don't you think its invalid now?

well from what i no of evaps they tend to leave a shadow and have no colour so if yours has a tinge of colour then i dont think its invalid also if you got a control line then the test was working properly, can you post a pic? i think your knocked up hun and test again in the morning with first urine, its all looking good girl wooo hoooo

0924101741.jpg

0924101742.jpg I know this pics are crap but its taken with my hubby's cheap pay as you go phone. Can't wait to take it with my Droid. I know you prob cant see it but its there in person. I realy hope this is the real thing! I really feel like I'm about to get my AF, but its like 6 days early. Well see!

i cant see anything in 1st pic but def something going on in 2nd:happydance: r u gonna test tomorrow? xx

Hi ladies! Thanks for all your good wishes. We're still in shock I think! I did the planned second test tonight and it WAS much more visible. No you can't see it I'm at my parents' for the weekend and left it behind!
:babydust:

xXx

kerrygold want pic first thing mon or whenever you get back

jojosmami update first thing tomoz fingers toes and any other bits crossed for you girls, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

View attachment 119631

View attachment 119630 I know this pics are crap but its taken with my hubby's cheap pay as you go phone. Can't wait to take it with my Droid. I know you prob cant see it but its there in person. I realy hope this is the real thing! I really feel like I'm about to get my AF, but its like 6 days early. Well see!

Congratulations!!!!!
I see both faint lines aka bfp
My roommate is helping me attach my pic now so you guys can tell me if im crazy or not lol
Once again Congratulations :)

Its really faint
I took it on my blackberry but it wont upload :(
this is a web cam pic
do you think it will be okay for me to test again in the morning or should I wait?

Attachments

• 205356.jpg
    205356.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 23
test test test jna

jojosmami any updates

toots any news

test test test jna

jojosmami any updates

toots any news

BFP!!!!!
There totally was a line yesterday and im not crazy
Im cramping in my lower abdomen and have white/clear cm
Good luck everybody BABY DUST!!!!

Attachments

• 054900.jpg
    054900.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 205356.jpg
    205356.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 9
yayyyyyyyyy congrats hun happy and healthy 9 months xx

CONGRATS JNA!!!!! :happydance:!!!! YAY!!!!!!

For me, I tested this morning and got a bfn:cry: Guess it was an evap or I've seen some tests where women were preggo got a bfp one day and a bfn the next. I heard its because after implantation your HGC levels are trying to double but it can come in waves for a couple days. I'm only 9 dpo so its still early. I was getting lots of cramps last night and getting that weird pulling/sharp pain sensation that I heard a couple women talk about. I'm also pretty nauseous this morning and emotional, my boos are sore but not as much and temp was still pretty high. The emotional part could be that I'm disappointed I didn't get my BFP but I guess we shall see. Just hope this isn't a chemical. How's everyone else doing today?

jojo was looking at charts today on ff and saw loads where bfp bfn bfp its just your body trying to drive you insane! your symptoms are good your temps are good and its early so you got it all going on extra serving of :dust::dust::dust:
to you xx

CONGRATS JNA!!!!! :happydance:!!!! YAY!!!!!!

For me, I tested this morning and got a bfn:cry: Guess it was an evap or I've seen some tests where women were preggo got a bfp one day and a bfn the next. I heard its because after implantation your HGC levels are trying to double but it can come in waves for a couple days. I'm only 9 dpo so its still early. I was getting lots of cramps last night and getting that weird pulling/sharp pain sensation that I heard a couple women talk about. I'm also pretty nauseous this morning and emotional, my boos are sore but not as much and temp was still pretty high. The emotional part could be that I'm disappointed I didn't get my BFP but I guess we shall see. Just hope this isn't a chemical. How's everyone else doing today?

Hey dont get discouraged its still to early. I got a bfn when I was 9dpo. Try relaxing and dont stress yourself out. I need a bump buddy lol :winkwink:

So utterly clueless. So I think I will post my dpo's as they happen:
1 dpo cramping on right side and some midsection
2 dpo dull cramping on right side and feeling bloated and gassy

So there you have it ladies. My hubby and I are ttc and this is going into the seventh month of trying. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:wacko:

:happydance::happydance:GIRLS IM :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::cloud9:I tested yetsterday and today, and a very faint line confirms BFP!!!!

I just want to send all you lovely ladies, lots and lots of:dust::dust::dust:, May you all get your :bfp: and that wicked :witch:, stays away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->