1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

im bleeding more like the start of af and the test is still easy to see but faint seeming im almost 5 weeks pregnant so i think ive lost it :cry:,il let you know how i get on ova the next few days but its not looking good x x

can you bleed in pregnancy n everything still be ok or am i looking very doubfull x x

Hey honey, lots of women don't actually know that they are pg because they don't miss their period what happened with ur ds? I knew that something wasn't right as I had cramping really sore and dull from 6dpo beanie trying but failing to hold on,... if ur not in any pain i'd say stay hopeful honey xxxx

Oh duck I'm sending u massive hugs and crossing my fingers everything will be ok. I would defo go to a&e.

Wishing im also crossing my fingers for you!!!

xxx

hey star im not in pain but i am aching,its more like a heavy af cramping on and off,im just going to have to sit it out and if i bleed like i would for af in the next 24 hours i know its gone but if it stops then maybe retest in a wk as it will give the hcg hormone time to leave my body or be picked up beta,im more upset as if i did loose it i havent got the hope it will happen again as oh said if i do loose it he cant go through it again so wants to stop trying,on about an extra kick when ur down and worried but thats men for you as i think they struggle to get their soft side out even at times like this x x

I know honey but I really think that as lovely as ur oh is he is definately saying thses things to protect u he doesn't like seeing u hurting his timing sucks but he definately is protecting u just get those feet up and try and relax impossible I know xxxxx

i know he has said he cant see me go through it again but it wont take the upset away from wanting one more baby with him if he does defo say no more cause its all i want,my babys are my life,i dont want designer clothers or expensive things i just enjoy my family life n want one more,o well we will have to see :( x x x

:hugs::hugs: wishing I'm sorry to hear what you're going through hun:hugs: Im thinking of you. Whatever is going on at the moment on this thread! This is v unfair that you lovely ladies are having to deal with this terrible pain. It's not fair is it. I hope things work out and the bleeding stops:hugs:

thankyou toots i feel like sice i found out i was preg i felt like i was in a very long 2ww as i always loose them before the 5wk mark but ive notice the cramps are settling now ive been able to sit n chill n so is the bleeding so i rang my mum to see what she thinks when she told me she had bled for 3 days with me n my older sister so its a waiting game to see if it stops or not if it does il retest a wk today as its strange that ive had my darkest pos line the day im bleeding x x x

I know it's difficult but try and stay as relaxed as you can and stay positive Hun. I've got everything crossed for you. :hugs:. It must have been a comfort to hear your mums experiences and with any luck the bleeding will stop.

I know it's difficult but try and stay as relaxed as you can and stay positive Hun. I've got everything crossed for you. :hugs:. It must have been a comfort to hear your mums experiences and with any luck the bleeding will stop.

it was so its took a bit of the negativity away but as quickly as it did its now creeping bk but like i say i should know for sure in the next few hours and thankyou for your kind words,will let you all know how i get on anyway :) x x

well ive defo m/c as im in so much pain now its untrue,got a hot water bottle n everything to try ease it :cry: well going go the doctors to see what could be causing it,thankyou for all your well wishes x x

:hug: I'm so very sorry to hear that Hun. It's so unfair. Please let us know what the doc says. Whatever support you need is here, us girls stick together:hugs:

thankyou toots its so hard to stay positive as i think i might of had one at the end of july,defo had one in october n then now,i feel like im being punished and i know im not but im just feeling angry with myself,i just hope my doctor listens to me when i go see him because to have 2 healthy pregnancys with healthy babies to 2 defo m/c i think something mustnt be right,i just dont know how to feel right now except hurt and angry,thankyou to you all though because you do stick togetha no matter if your pregnant,lost the little one or still ttc and you have been a support to me even when i came in half wat through your thread so thankyou again x x

Oh wishing I'm so sorry. We are all here for you!
Sending you big hugs!!!
xxx

thankyou beth,i just dont know what to do with myself at the moment,i want to cry,shout,give up,not give up i just dont know x x

Cry, shout, scream!!! There is no wrong or right way to be feeling. You need to deal with your losses whichever way feels right to you. You and you oh need to be there for each other. U don't have to think about giving up or not giving up right now!
Here to talk if u want :hugs:

xxx

Hello ladies.

Duck, I'm sorry you are going thru this:hugs: Its so hrad to got thru this stuff. I'm am praying that its just wrong dates. So how long do you have to wait till you find out for sure?

Wishing, Hunni, are you completley sure you've m/c? The reason I'm saying this is becuase in the beginning of this pregnancy I was bleeding often and alot. I had cramps and all. I went to the Dr and they said there was no way to find out what was going on till they did an scan and I had to wait 1 wk. I was POSITIVE I lost it. Went and got the scan and the heart beat was there. I still bled for a couple weeks after that and my baby is ok. Did you go to the Dr yet?

Ladies, I know this is such a hard journey. But, don't blame yourselves. We are all here with similar problems and we have all had those moments where we want to give up, scream and yell and completly lose control and freak out with all the stress we are going thru. But, it will happen! PMA ladies! Once you have let yourself cope with the sad feelings then jump back on the horse or hubby:winkwink: I wish I could go and hug all of you! I'm sending much dust and prayers!

hi jojo i really dont think there is much hope as im loosing blood clots and the bigges one was the size of a 50p coin,i will be retesting in a few days with doing one yesterday and it still being pos as my friend has lost hers over night and when doing a test this morning hers was neg and ive been bleeding for longer than she has,im just going have to sit it out till then x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->