1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

hi jojo thankyou,it looks beta on my phone or in person, but tell me if you can see it easilywas a little gutted though as i dont like blue dye tests but oh brough them,it showed up straight away though n i suppose if it was an evap it wouldnt have done,im craving vimto pop,oranges,painfull boobs since 6dpo,cramping on n off.bloated since 6dpo and in bed easily by 9pm lol,how are you doing x x

WISHING WHOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you ever ever feel bad about such amazing news we need to hear BFP news it makes us all realise that we are not doing this month after month for nothing!!! Fantastic news :) :) I'm/we are all delighted for you xx

Oh Lou big hugs baby doll, where are you on the IVF list now? Have they given you any indication of when u will be seen... but you know what this is only the second cycle since HSG (first cycle didn't count as it was so close to the treatment) and first cycle doing acupuncture I really think that you need to go for it again this month (I know u will anyway :)) but honestly me, you and Beth have come to far now its gonna happen...

Tell you what for some freaky reason I am super PMA today they funny thing is its not about me its about all of you lol, the good thing about all this is Beth was down at the wknd and we picked her up and hugged her back to positivity now it is ur turn and I know it will be me again soon but thats why we are all here for each other XXxxx

Biggest scottish hugs to everyone how are you feeling Jojo xxxx

thankyou star,i honestly didnt expect it this month with only m/c 4 wks ago but it goes to show anything is possible and ul all get ur bfp soon too,for me im not that excited yet just got get past sunday n then il relax and get very excited lol,i also only beded oh twice again around ovulation,think it was 2 days before and o day so maybe being more relaxed does work beta sometimes,i felt a little bad posting with toots being so sad and i know its not nice when your thinking its never going to happen but it will :) x x x

Def a :bfp:!! So excited for you! Craving for oranges is a big def sign!! So happy for you!

Biggest smiles ever coming from my living room right now so chuffed for you I know exactly what you mean about trying to keep it real.. I'm not gonna test until I would be 6 weeks so 2 week late finding it tough already though as I ovulated 8 days late therefore AF should have been due this friday/..... how oh how am I gonna resist testing now no fair ha ha

It totally will happen for us too and you have a sticky sticky bean I know it :) full faith all the way

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou and star it will get very hard the moment af is late as i shouldnt of been testing for another 5 days but even oh got excited and caved n said il get you a test we need know lol and jojo ive eaten that many ive had to stop myself now as cant stay of the toilet hahaha x x x

Brilliant you know what I just worked out if I wait till 2 weeks late I don't test until 12th April that is a life time away ha ha

Bet I cave lol :) xxx

wishing hun thats fantastic news:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: at least with those oranges you'll be keeping the constipation at bay!!!!!!!!!!!

Star i cannot believe you havent tested, you must have a will of iron! Are you late for af? good luck hun. xxxx

toots hun af turning up is always crushing. did you sort out the iui? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beth are you still late? have you tested again?

Star, you should get an award if you wait that long to test!!! That would be impossible for me! Even after my chemicals I couldn't help but start testing @ 6dpo! :shy: One month I started testing @ 3dpo! :wacko:
Wishing, in the beginning of my pregnancy I ate so many oranges that my hands started to get a permeant orange smell to them! I drank a gallon of orange juice a day, and they sell 10lb of oranges and I would go thru that in 2 days! I still drink a ton of orange juice. What's so crazy is I really am not a big fan of orange juice! What did OH say?

star i think you may cave too lol:haha: and just realised im 15 to 16dpo not 14 haha,got so dipsy laterly and also i dyed my hair 2 days ago and had a bad reaction to it and the last time that happened was when i was preg with my little boy so no more hair dying for me now haha,thankyou nand01 and thats very true but it has got to the point i have to run a mile if a let any wind escape :blush: n it always seems to be when im out lolol x x

Hey Nand! Wow cant believe your almost done! How do you feel? Do you have any thoughts on what team you might be? I bet your getting so excited!

im the same jojo i cant even open one usually i hate the way they smell n the taste is usually not for me except last month when preg as it was my craving and then again this time,i get through 5 large oranges a day and thats only cause oh wouldnt let me eat more than that lol and drank alot of apple juice till i got the craving for vimto haha,oh is excited n keeps saying i know its a sticky this time haha,lets hope it is :)

Hey Nand

How are u doing.... not long now eh almost into single figures seems like it has flown by doesn't it?

Today I am on 3DPO so still 10 days now till AF my cycle completely went wild this month I was convinced I didn't ovulate no positive OPK and my lovely girls convinced me too keep bding and using OPK and low and behold I ovulated 8 whole DAYS late so AF should have been due this Friday but not due now till 2nd april lol so another 2 weeks on that is the 16 april oh my lord this is gonna be hard :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's so sweet! I can't wait to find out what your having now! I'm getting pretty good at guessing the gender from the scan pics!

Ha ha Jojo our baby gender guru fantastic when do u find out the sex of ur baby in America? We don't find out till 20 wk scan

Xxxx

jojos you didnt predict for me..... im sooooooooo nearly done feel huge, how are you? not long for you either, it has gone sooo quick.
star i completely misread your posts i thought you were 8 days late for af, i think we should take bets as to which day you will cave and test. just think though what a nice mature good egg you produced and all his swimmers waiting in the wings for it. roll on bfp xx

Thank you Nand that post was really lovely I defo think a wager on when I cave would be a great idea almost guaranteed to happen at some point!! lol :) ooohhh Jojo that sounds like a challenge lol whats Nand having ???? xxxx

By your avatar pic Nand I say boy! Do you have any new or updated pics?

Star, usually depending on your insurance you don't find out till your 20wk scan. I found out at 16wks with my DD though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->