1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i368/mags74/18012011074.jpg

jojos my 20 week scan,

CONGRATS Wishing!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

how is everyone eles?

would yall take a look at my chart ... i had loads of jelly like cm yesterday so we BD last night... And the best part of it all is i told him i think i was O.. and he rolled over and dtd.. wow... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

but i didnt temp at regular time i temped 4 hrs later.. so take that in consideration!!!

Attachments

• chart on the 21.jpg
    chart on the 21.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 5
:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::dance::wohoo: Huge congratulations wishing:happydance:. Please don't feel bad that you posted your lovely news when I was having a bad day. I know you girls would be pleased for me just as I am for you:thumbup:.
I'm guessing you're having a baby boy Nand:baby:
Thankyou girls for you're kind and supportive words, I kind of went into meltdown yesterday:dohh:.
How's everybody doing?

Toots everyone is allowed a melt down we wouldn't be normal if we just excepted this month after month

big cuddles hopefully tomo a better day xxxx

Annie, its really hard to read your chart correctly because you didn't temp at reg times and didn't start @ day 1. Do you think you O'd?

I had no clue this thread was still going. It seems like yesterday when alot of us were miserable in the 2ww now its swollen feet and counting kicks lol

i thought i ovulated yesterday but my temps dropped to 96.71.. my breast are achy bad im breakin out and mild low cramps.. i bet she is about to arrive!!! lovely:(

nand i think i O 2 days ago to but ff hasnt confirmed it.. i had EWCM i think it was VAERY WET down there all day long that day so we dtd that night.. but im concered bc ff hasnt confirmed it yet bc my temps dropped this am...

yay Wishing, BFP, fab news xxxxxx
Hi to everyone else.
how is everyone this evening ?

xxx

Lots of love and hugs Lou. Hope ur feeling better!

A massive congrats to you wishing! Hope it's a sticky one!

Nand I'd say a beautiful baby GIRL!

Duck how r u hunny?

Any symptoms yet Fee?

Im still waiting for the stupid witch...boo! Haven't tested since last Thursday. Highly unlikely to get a BFP!

xxx

Hey Beth

How you doing munchkin? I'm doing alright I have cramping on the left hand side today? :( Nippy hope to god this is not the start of yet another non sticky bean!!! I'm at conference jjust now so on my feet all day but had to sit down twice so nippy xxx

Nothing else to report though.... side point I have lunch engagement tomorrow with potential job to discuss contracts so fx'd this is it and I get what I want

xxx

Hey Duck how are you doing?

JNA wow how are you doing, almost into single fingers fantastic have u had a healthy pg so far?

Lou Lou where for art our Lou Lou lol :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou for all the messages,im still not getting to excited just yet but i felt sick on n off yesterday and had to eat to get it pass and im having alot of cramping too but its not coming from deep down it seems to be above my hips so dont know what that means,ive got more watery cm this time round too n starting with a cold so for me its all good signs that my body is going through big changes,i hope anyway lol,hope all you loverly ladies are doing great and im sending more baby :dust: to you all too x x x x

wishing they are all good signs, hormones are at work, yaaaay!!!!!!!

Beth cannot believe you havent tested again, what are you gonna do test or wait??????

star hope your luncheon went well and you have ironed out a nice new contract for yourself.

Duck how are you hun?

toots how are you doing today? have you looked into the iui? have they said what waiting lists

jojos hows that babba coming along?

BFN this morning but had some almost clear EWCM today. Maybe gearing up to OV

I'm not gonna bother doing OPKs just gonna wait it out now!

xxx

good morning ladies :wave:
beth-im sorry that ur body is playing tricks on you it is so frustrating isnt it x x
hows everyone else doing and what dpo are you now star,

well the last two nights ive not been able sleep very well as im feeling sick constanlty and having hot flushes n if its not that im running the toilet loads lol,im not complaining one bit though im actually glad that im having so much already especially the sickness as it shows my body is changing alot more than it was with my m/cs and im feeling very possitive that everything is fine this time,i even bded oh last night for the first time since my bfp and had no bleeding where as with my m/c i did have within a few hours,il also own up to being a smoker well not no more i havnt touched one since i got my bfp and used nothing to help just kept myself busy well beta stop talking now bet im driving you all mad lol:haha: x x x

I'm so happy for you wishing. SOunds like everything is going well! Congrats again! I can read the smile on your face!

Beth, it sucks that your body is putting you thru this! I don;t know anything about soy but I know that you have taken it in the past. Do you think that there is anyway the soy is throwing your body off some how?

Star and Toots how you ladies doing today?

Well, as many of you know my MIL has been living with us for awhile now and its been very stressful to say the least! She is leaving on Tues and now I'm actually kinda sad:cry: Even though she is a handful and its really hard for me to take care of her, she's been here so long and now I'm attached. I know some f it could be my hormones. She's not going back to the best circumstances either which bothers me alot. I know how much we need to take care of her here and she's going back to an empty house! I know its killing my OH and we have told the kids but I think when they realize that she's really gone its gonna be hard on them too. The only positive thing is now we can re arrange the house back to normal so I can start getting the babies stuff ready.

jojo you are very right the smile on my face couldnt be bigger haha :),
im sorry your mil is leaving it is a hard one cause you do somehow get use to it and as much as you want it bk to how it was before she moved in youll feel lost with out her there,will she be living far away as if not ul all be able nip in and check on her alot and like you said you can get the house ready for your little man x x x

Yes, she's moving back to Puerto Rico and we live in the sates. So, she'll be a 3 hour plane ride away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->