1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

wow we posted at the same time that is some bump!!!!!

Mine was the same with ds I was huge until 12wks then it disappeared water retention lol :)

xxx

lol star,well im usually big early and then just slow down so think its here to stay or im gona be huge hahaha,awww im sur eit will do now and keep me informed i really need a first tri bump buddy,just dont stress to much though as that wont help and was told by my doc every otherday is beta to test than every day as you wont see much difference otherwise but apart from that good luck with testing :wohoo: lol x x x x

whoop whoop star looking good, can see em without squinting or anything, will try and post a pic of my one and show you how light mine was at 12dpo. you need to get yourself a decent test and convince yourself!!!!!

wishing glad that you are feeling pos, everything is as it should be hun, you are doing great as is bubs, by the way, great belly!! can you suck it in? what ya gonna be like at 40 weeks,xx

jojos its all gonna be ok, bubs obviously likes it in there and every day he is getting stronger and over 2lbs is a good weight for 25 weeks xx

haha nand well i can a bit but it causes discomfort so dont but thats why i dont think we will be able keep it quiet till the 12 week scan,well with my daughter i went upto a size 16 all over from a size 10-12 and then after having her lost all weight and more to a size 8 and then with my son i stayed a size 8 and had a big bump but not stupid as i carried him in my back,i seem to go big straight away then slow down from20-30 wks then go bigger again in the last 10 weeks but we will see,how is your bump growing x x

Jojo, that sounds scary, i have everything crossed for you and I am sure everything will be perfect.
Star - that is totally a BFP ! Yay !!!!!
Wishing, i am glad your mind is at rest a bit
Nands, Toots, Beth, how are you ??

B & B is so slow in the evenings dont you find ?
xxxx

Hey Duck

How are u? its been really quiet thhis last week :(

XXxxx

Hey everyone.

It's been busy here today.

Fee I can totally see I line and I'm on my phone! Eeeek excited!!!

Wishing great pic! Keep up the PMA!

Jojo, sounds like uv been having a rough time! Hope baby stays where he is for now! Try to relax! Big hugs!

How's AF Duck?

Nand not long left for you! How r u feeling?

Lou where are you? Hope ur ok!!! Missing u!

I had some more EWCM today. Been BD for the last four days. Stupid body doesn't know what it's doing! Lol.
I'll test in 2 weeks if AF doesn't turn up.

xxx

star where is todays pic????????????

jojos how are you today???

wishing hows the lovely bump today?

beth how are you? are you still doing the deed or do you think you have finally ov'd?

duck how are you doing?

toots hun missing you!

all ok in this madhouse, xx

290311.jpg

Hiya

Just in from work and I was just as eager as you all to see -

1. top one - last night
2. middle - this morning
3. bottom - just now

XXxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: star your so joining me in first tri congratulations hun bet your over the moon to see that second line :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:,how you feeling x x x

hey wishing

One word petrified I am hoping so much that this bean is here to stay,,... I so wanna join u in first tri

xxxxxxxxxxxx

just like you said to me star ur little bud is defo here to stay and we are going go through all this together,just try relax now and dont worry to much as it wont help,im so happy for you :) x x x

Ohhhhh Fee that last line is as clear as day!!!!
Many many congratulations to you!!! I'm so pleased! I'm over the bloody moon!!!
I'm crossing my fingers u have a very sticky bean!

I wanna be in your gang!!!! Lol

xxx

beth im sure you,toots and duck will be joining us very soon so try stay strong and positive :)i know you can both do it :hugs: x x x

Oh me I have just burst into tears again lol :) u girls are the best I really really wanna stay in 1st trimester and then move to 2nd then move to third and then get my bubba oh please please

Thank you Beth it really is getting stronger isn't it just gotta get to 6wks this time see the heartbeat pls oh pls

XXXxxxxx

Thanx wishing :)

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that u both have a happy and healthy 9 months :)
And that me, Lou(toots) @ Duck will be joining u very soon!

xxx

star how far gone are you so far then,ur like me the 6 week mark cant come quick enough except it wont be to have a scan it is just my comfort zone as ive m/c 3 times in 5 yrs and all have been before the 5 week mark and thats why im starting to believe this bean is defo a sticky,we are defo keeping everything crossed for each other in every way pos,i really didnt think before joining here that you could care about people you have neva met but now i can honestly say im always nipping on just to see how each and everyone of you are doing :) x x x

Oh wishing that is just so lovely I know I feel closer to the girls on here than some of my bestest girlie friends its amazing and so protective of everyone too... we all laugh together and cry too best support mechanism ever

well today I am only 12dpo so not even late yet still got that hurdle to go but I'm hoping early strong BFP gonna make it a sticky bean XXxx please please xxx

well everything is crossed for you star and ive got all faith in you too,just try relax and if you dont see a big change some days dont worry as it could have less dye in the test or your hormones have just slowed down which they do on some days :) x x x x

Thank you honey really am praying hard Xxxx how far gone are you now?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"