1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

im 5 weeks 4 days tomoz :),told parents today so must have a good feeling about it :) x x x

YEA STAR!!!! I'm sooooooo excited for you! What did your OH say? Guess you'll be knocked up @ ur wedding after all! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!

Wishing have you tested again? I wanna see updated pics of a test! You still feeling sick? Lovely bump!

Beth, when do you test hunni? How many DPO are you? ANy symptoms?

Toots! Where you at luv!

How's everyone else doing? Well, MIL officially gone and things should be getting back to normal. Poor hubby has been :cry: off and all day. I :cry: when I kissed her goodbye but then I realized how freaking HUNGRY I was! I know I'm 25 wks but I'm really starting to feel preggo now! That couple nights I've had to get up and pee at least every 40 mins. I'm really starting to get big and its really hard to sleep. I've been noticing I've been getting more hungry last couple of days. Could be the steroids they gave me but I think this baby is growing! TOday after the airport we went to a eat and I had a chicken sandwich,french fries, some french onion soup, and then my hubby didn't finish his french toast so I finished it for him:shy: Then after dropping my son off at school I had some choc pudding!:haha: Was so proud of my hubby because he didn't mention one word as I was stuffing my face like a pig! He just smiled and winked when I asked him if he was gonna eat that last bit of french toast!!

hi jojo i havent tested again yet as the test i last used was a 100miu test which isnt very sensitive and the ones ive got are 10miu but will test tomoz again i think :),feeling worse every day so can tell the hormones are building up,even waking in night feeling sick so have sleep with the window open as its not to bad then,how are you doing and ur little man x x

Wishing well done u telling ur parents that is superb I am not that brave u nust be feeling so confident I am well envious of u love it Xxxx

Oh Jojo that is superb that the steroids are working they definately increase ur appetite I was on them for years with my stomach condition, oh hope u are giving oh lots of cuddles bless him... x My wedding is May 2012 so if bambino works out then he/she will be 6 months old mental eh but good as they would be finished breast feeding oh trying not to get carried away can u tell that I'm failing already...

DH is delighted but we are trying so hard to stay grounded once I get to 6 weeks I will get him to do cartwheels for me I am hoping this helps xxxx

woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo star is knocked up! those lines are great getting darker by the hour! how you feeling apart from weepy in a good way? fantastic news hun, its hard not to worry but ya gotta look forward now, this ones here to stay, xxxxxxxxxxxx

jojos you are a gannet! baby must be at least 3lb after today!

wishing your parents must be thrilled for you, xx

Oh Nand u are amazing too... well I have sore lower back/left hip cramping on the left side again pesky ovary pain,... which is worrying me it is nowhere near as bad as last time but can feel it now and again, felt heavy round the front today like AF but just creamy cm.... had yellow cm for 3 days... oh and boobs getting tender but to be honest get that for AF but they have been getting sharp pain through them?

I'm thirsty craving iced water which is weird for me and feeling sicky not being sick just feel blah...

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hun that ovary pain is probably the follicle the egg came out of and is normal, i got cramps and ovary pain too so dont worry its just your body going into overdrive to make it as comfy and snug for bubs to grow in, but that bloody shooting pains in your boobs where it feels like someone is sticking a hot needle through them is no fun. cravings is a good sign as is feeling blah, the hormones have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxXXXX love u loads thank u can't wait to feel worse lol :)

my parents arnt that fussed as between me and my 2 sisters they already have 5 grankids but my mil is over the moon,ive tested again and line clear as day light within 30 seconds so while out shopping ive been naughty and brought a baby vest for any sex just cause i loved it :haha: i honestly do feel like its a sticky star and so will you soon enough,ill be 6 weeks gone on saturday and it cant come quick enough x x x

YEA WISHING!!! YOUR PREGGO!!!!!!! :happydance: I wanna see another test pic!!

Star, how bout you luv? Did you test again? I wanna see some pics ladies!!!

Toots, where are you girl?

How's everyone else feeling today?

I think I'm coming down with strep throat. My son had it last week and I really though It skipped over the rest of the house. BUt yesterday, I took a nap and when I woke up I had a headache, my ears were bothering me and I just felt gross. Now this morning still have a headache and my throat is really hurting. I think I have some antibiotics left from my sinus infection last month so figured I'll just start taking them in case!

Woo hoo wishing nice clear lines baby is making its presence known now. you have bought one more vest than me!!! think i need to get my arse in gear! is this your mil first grandchild? this will be my mums 16th grandchild so as you can imagine its old hat for her!

star have we got any more test pics today????

haha nand i couldnt stop myself,it will be my mil 4th but she still cant wait lol,im off to hospital tonight to meet my friends baby boy as she had him early hours of this morning i so cant wait :) x x x

sorry jojo missed ur message as im on my phone,oh is at home so will upload pic asap for you,im getting stupidly excited now lol x x

Oh my god STAR - BFP !!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS
WIshing, all sounds good too.

My first craving was for iced water, i was so thirsty all the time and couldnt quench it.

Beth and I will definitely be joining you soon :dust:

Jojo - all sounds positive, food intake sounds impressive !
Nand and Toots how are you ??

I am good, AF was painful but incredibly light and only 4 days- strange - hoping it was af and not the excess tissue going but was BFN before that so think it was AF, anyway, BD'ing commences asap for the baby making mission !
xxxx

well here is todays test,out of every pregnancy i have had ive neva had a line like this even with my daughter and son :)
002.jpg

hey wishing fab lines, glad you are getting excited, im excited for you, what you gonna be like when you see that baby tonight????????

duck, when you due to ov? sounds like it was af hun, which means all guns blazing this month! cant wait to see yours, beth and toots bfp too, as for me i am good, bubs is getting to the stage where room is running out and its getting uncomfortable but i shouldnt have watched one born every minute as i now am dreading giving birth, ring sting.....ouchy!!!!!

jojos you poor thing, hope your throat feels better soon, maybe its karma for all that food you guzzled yesterday, lol!!

lol i dont think im gona want put him down :haha:,excited isnt the word,after doing that test all my worries i had have completerly gone now :) x x x

TOOTS - i missed you off my post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what tiredness does - sorry if i caused any offence, it was not at all intentional to miss you off
it meant to read
Beth, Toots and I will get our BFPs soon and I am feeling positive for us all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I have my fingers and toes crossed for us and also for Wishing and Star that the beanies are extra sticky

Wishing - fab BFP
xxxx

Wishing that is one positive BFP whoo hoo have u used any other brand yet I'm waiting till I reach the control before changing ha ha freaked out by it all...

Jojo sending u massive hugs can't believe u are feeling so bad hopefully u'll just keep going till u are feeling a lot better then u will be 30wks before u know it get some rest please honey XXxx

Lou we totally miss u honey hope u are doing ok?

Duck thank you for ur kind words really hoping this is a sticky one don't wanna face another tradgedy x

Beth how are u feeling today, do u think that the ov has now happened? xx

Waiting to pee sos I can upload this mornings and tonights tests ha ha xx

POAS :)

Feeling ok this afternoon. Tried to get as much done as I could today. Got my DD back into her room and set up for the baby a bit. I can't wait to see his little face. Well, I can wait till its time but you know what I mean! Heartburn is out of control today! I think this baby is gonna come out full of hair!

Can't wait to see your updated tests Star! So exciting that we got 2 :bfp: in this thread this cycle!

Duck,Beth and Toots, when do you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->