1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi all

Thank you so much I am delighted,...

Wishing come on girl... PMA all the way u are gonna be absolutely fine and you are most definately my bump buddy can't wait to see ur scan pic cause that will be my beanies size next week oh this is so exciting then I'll get to show u my scan in 2wks time to break up the 12 wk scan wait XXxxx What time is ur scan on wed?

Jojo just look at ur ticker 28 wks and 5 days I am so proud of u, there was a time u never thought u'd reach this date the wee man has had his steroids and he is getting stronger everyday I reckon u have a max of 3 weeks left and they'll induce or take him out to save u going further down hill they will swop their focus from him to u XXxx

Nand are u having any braxtonhicks or anything hope ur managing to get some sleep xx

Beth and Lou I have a great feeling about the two of u being on the same cycle that will really help u both Xxxx

Duck whoo hoo those symptoms sound great have u got ur HPT's ready to go XXxxx

I am absolutely knackered so gonna go for a sleep XXXxxxxxxx thank you all so much for ur help getting me through this weekend xxxx

wishing dont worry it will all be fine, bubs will be swimming around happily at your scan, sometimes they just take a while to get the hang of it. most probably a boy! honestly it will be all ok xxxxxxxxxx

star been having bh from about 9 weeks, i looked in the mirror yesterday and realised that i look quite big! yikes!!!! how exciting that you get to see your bubs again in 2 weeks, its such a long wait for 12 weeks scan so at least you get to break that up. sooo happy for you hun.

jojos how are you any updates? cant say it any better than star, you've kept him in 3 weeks longer than you thought, thats 3 weeks of good growth and maturing, hun you are a star xxxx

duck those shooting pains are a good sign when you testing???????
toots hun i know its really easy to feel despondent about everything, but its gonna happen hun i know it is xxxxxxx

beth how are you? did ou see your gp about your long cycle? hope you getting down to business.

awwww thankyou star and nando and ill defo get a pic on,think im worrying more because my dd will be there with us this time with it being the school hols so just want it all run smoothly x x

hi everyone, what a lovely day - shame about being stuck at work
i need serious distraction am getting really frustrated and just want to be at a dpo i can test !!!!
how is everyone ?
xxx

Whoo hoo one more sleep wishing u are gonna be grande....

Duck lol..... boy this is gonna be a long 2ww ha ha 3 more sleeps whoop whoop

Nand bet ur getting so excited, have u decided on any names yet?

XXXxxxx

thankyou for all your support and help ladies,scan went brill,we saw the heartbeat and baby is about 7wks n 2 days so due about the 5th december,im really am on top of the world now i know all is ok :happydance:
001.jpg

hope everyone else is doing great x x

YAY!!! Congrats Wishing!!! That's so great!!! I'm so happy for you! This is so great! Congrats!

Star,thanks, trying to hang in there! How you feeling?

Nand, your getting super close! Can't wait to see the pic of you little ones face!!

Beth,Toots,Duck how r u guys doing?

Well, went to the Dr a couple times since I talked to you ladies last and my blood pressure is still high but still no protein in my urine and no edema yet so my little one is still hanging on in there!! Headaches are out of control and miserable and been extra :sick: lately and sooooo exhausted!!! I heard at this point in the pregnancy you body starts producing a hormone that triggers breast milk production but it also has a sedative effect. *TMI* but DH and I were fooling around and my BBS started leaking!! Def killed the mood! :haha:

wooo hooo wishing knew all was gonna be good, congrats sooooooooooo pleased for you xxx lovely pic xxx

jojos good to hear bubs is still where he should be. sorry to ear you are still feeling ill though. when i had ds i was expressing and just for a laugh i squirted some at oh, well the shocked look on his face was priceless! Im dying to meet my lo, only 43 more days to go, or sooner.... yikes!!!!!!!!!

star how are you and bump doing?

duck have you succumbed to the poas madness yet? any more symptoms?

toots and beth how you gals doing?

all ok here, been feeling sick today and mega tired maybe its those pesky breastmilk hormones gearing up a notch as im now officially daisy the friggin cow! xxx

WISHING whoo hoo so happy and not at all surprised u have one beautiful babbba in there lol :)

I'm knackered so tired its unreal and day sickness not great finding it quite rough but hey ho long wknd this wknd looking fwd to it thats for sure just gonna lie in my bed I think :)

Jojo u are doing such a great job and eh..... WTF lol u and Nand are fooling around?? For sure? lol I haven't since BFP lol poor man ha ha he actually said to me yesterday oh are u open for business yet!! lol I said eh nope sorry!!!

Can't think of anything worse just now lol Xxxxx

thankyou ladies im so happy its untrue,going see my midwife in 2 n half wks so will be 10 wks then and she will sort out my 12 wk scan,the hospital have already sorted my 20wk scan though for 10am 20th july eeeeekk means i get a full day to go shopping for pink or blue lol,star im feeling for you with the sickness i have it all day n night but can get it pass if i eat little and often and im so tired x x x

wow wishing, fab news, congrats to you too.
Jojo thats not so good about the breast leakage but made me laugh !!
Nand, hope you are feeling better
Beth and Toots how are you - what DPO are you both ?
i still have sore BB's and stupidly POAS this morning - BFN - but one of the cheapie internet ones that look like OPKs which didnt turn positive until 18dpo last time anyway - why do i put myself through it !!!!
Symptoms are still sore BBS and sinus problems but also have bad hayfever, so might be that. I have no cramping which i had from O day last time, so think i am out
we will see
xxxxx

awww duck try keeping ur PMA as 9dpo is so very early,ive neva got a bfp before about 12dpo so honestly ur not out untill the :witch: shows her ugly face and just cause you havent cramped since ovulation also doesnt mean anything as i didnt really have any cramping apart from af bellyache a day or two before af was due but instead i got my bfp,big :hugs: hun and keep going :) x x x

Hey everyone.

Sorry I haven't checked in for a few days been away to Pembrokeshire for a few days with DH. Really enjoyed and the weather has been fantastic!!!

Wishing that's a fab scan pic. Glad everything was ok!

Duck keep up the PMA, 9dpo is early!

I'm CD10 today so according to SMEP I did an OPK but was Negative. It's early yet and I'm usually late at ovulating anyways!!!

Hope ur all ok. Love to all

xxx

Hi all

Beth bet u both had an amazing time the weather has been superb for April.... almost time to catch that eggie xx

Duck how did the test go this morning I know u did one lol :) xxx

PMA all the way it genuinely does help xx

Hi girls, hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather. It rained here first thing but it's really nice now. At least the rain gave me an excuse not to mow the lawn! I've got a stinking cold and feel like crap so I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself.
How are all our lovely pregnant ladies getting on?
Duck and Beth, hopefully we are not far behind:thumbup:
I have no idea when I'm going to ovulate so we're stabbing in the dark really:dohh:. I'm cd8 today and I've had ewcm for the last couple of days so I'm guessing it's the right time at the moment. Dtd cd5 & 7 so far, we're going for odd numbers this cycle as last cycle was even:haha:
Enjoy the rest of the weekend girls xxx

Hey Lou

How are u honey? Thats really good seeing EWCM... whoop whoop love the saying stabbing in the dark ha ha because u actually are lol :)

OH away to pick up my chinese to see if I can eat that so far can't have Indian which is my friday ritual.... Chicken tikka as in home made favourite... anything fatty especially popodums or prawn crackers yuck!!!! but usually so yum.... :( Garlic seems to be a big issue and lord help OH if he leaves a dish out overnight I vomit cause I can't help the smell is huge factor in MS for me lol :)

I'm living off baked potatoes and fruit lol.....

Wouldn't change it for the world though ha ha

How is everyone doing today hoping we are gonna get a cracking weekend weather looking good here so far whoo hoo xxx

morning everyone, what a lovely weekend.
well tested this morning and BFN - no surprise there, i just don't feel like i did last time, think AF is on her way tomorrow.
my ticker shows I can test at 11dpo and my AF is 12dpo.
oh well, am disappointed but there is always next month !
xxxx

Aww duck u never know.... PMA.. Xxx

MY BF has had twinges since 5am she's headed to midwife to find out if anything is going on whoo hoo 2cm dilated so excited can't wait to hear whats going on

I'm gonna be on cloud 9 all day XXXx

Hey everyone.

Loving the glorious weather!!!
Hope your all enjoying! CD12 today having lots of fun BD already. I hope DHs sperm supply is ok or we will have run out by the time I'm ready to OV. Lol.

xxx

Our weather is poop today Beth :( hoping we get nice weather tomorrow XXxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"