1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

how are all you loverly ladies doing today well we are having a bbq n kids in the paddling pool so im really enjoying this wkend lol,ive got a small little bump now too so being asked by everyone if im pregnant lol,ive also gpne a little sore down there so dont know if its from the extra cm thats irritated it as ive neva had a problem before x x

Happy happy Easter we have a sunny day... Wishing how did u respond to the pregnancy comments? Are u telling yet? Xx

Pasg Hapus/ Happy Easter
Another beautiful day here!!

Slight change in my OPK yesterday!
I was a bit miffed yesterday as I had bought some more AC (same brand) but the amount of AC in the tablets are much less! Bloody crap!!!
Luckily I still have the tincture I can use till the shops re open tomorrow or Tuesday.
Hope I don't mess this up coz I'm changing over so close to OV.

How's everyone?

xxx

glad its nice for you weather wise its rubbish here today but dont mind as its an excuse to tell the kids they cant play in the garden so i can get my housework done lol,im just telling people now as ive given up trying hide it plus my dd is telling people so think its pointless saying im not cause she argues with you that i am hahaha x x

Happy Easter all, we have a fantastic day here, lovely weather.
I am due AF today - 28 days , have terrible cramps and that feeling like running to the toilet and i dont know about anyone else, but i get a low stabbing pain about 1 hour before coming on which hasnt happened yet, despite cramping all of last night and today. I am only 12DPO and reluctant to waste my money on a test.
I recall the last time i got a BFP i also had AF cramps but had them a lot sooner- like a few days after O so not sure what to think.
Think i will wait until tomorrow and see if AF shows up as my cycle is likely messed up from MC.
xx

so i caved in and tested on a Clearblue EPT which is the blue dye old style ones with a cross on it, and i got the faintest, thinest vertical line... i know my urine is a bit diluted as i cant stop drinking LOL but held my pee for 2 1/2 hours.
anyone else had this experience - i normally use digital but these were on special offer in boots !
i took the test apart and the down line is clearer but i do not want to give myself false hope. Will retest tomorrow with a digital
thanks

OH MY GODNESS DUCK LITTLE EASTER BUNNY FOR YOU!!!! SO EXCITED SUPERB NEWS

:happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxxXXX

I can't wait to hear the update honey what time will u test tomo ha ha time to stalk duck XXXxxxxx

well i have been holding my wee for 3 hrs - thinking of testing in 1 hour with a digi..... what do you think, bugger the money, impatient now, and i got my best bfp's in the evening last time !

BFN on a Clearblue Digi Conception indicator.
Think I am out
oh well, next time !
xxxxx

just read that the digi test i took is 50 iu/l
so i shouldnt have wasted it although last time i got my BFP at 11dpo on a digi, but was a different lower sensitivity one. Wish I had bought FRER - the best one !
2ww is bad, but waiting for retest with no AF is worse !!!
right i am going to read my book and stop thinking about this, knowing my luck, the witch will come in the night !

Enough about me, how is everyone else ??
xxx

Duck I have brilliant feeling bout u get frer tomO wanna see the lines whoo hoo xx

Ohhh duck sounds so promising!!!! Got everything crossed and will be checking back tomoz to see the lines!!!!

CD13 for me today. Looks like I had some EWCM but OPK still Negative

xxx

morning everyone
no AF and pains decreasing but Negative on FMU on those cheapy blue strips that you can buy from Amazon.. they are extra sensitive.
will go and buy some FRER's later today....
xx

forgot to add - positive OPK test, which also measure HCG
WTF is going on !!

just wish my body would let me know either way

How long till u test again with a FRER???
No AF is a good sign and a positive OPK!!

Fx Fx Fx

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"