1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

awwww he is defo gorgeous nand,a big well done and congratulations again :),has anyone heard off star she has gone very quiet n not been on in over a wk x x

Hello beautiful ladies

I am so sorry I haven't been on my internet broke!!!!...... feel like I lost a limb could only check in on things on my phone when I had a signal which hasn't been easy...

Nando he is just precious absolutely gorgeous well done you and OH :happydance::happydance:

Well last night was my racenight for my best friends little boy who has Cerebral Palsy and I raised £3405.87 I am over the moon and on :cloud9: cant believe how good it was I am super exhausted though it finished at 12.30am and i then picked up my BF's little 6wk old buba and watched her all night so had 4 hrs sleep max pretty tired...

Wishing I am so sorry about the headaches I had constant ones for 6 days and realised it was dairy I am now officially lactose intolerant again.. even a tiny bit of sour cream gives me a migraine have u spoken to dr yet?

Oh Jojo getting close now cant wait to see pics xx

Duck I have heard great things about agnus so fx;d... xx

:hugs:Oh my lou lou is back boy have I missed u girl... u sound super excited about this cycle so chuffed for u xx:hugs:

XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done star that is great how much you raised n glad ur still doing great i was getting worried lol,awww bet you loved every min of having your bfs little girl but bet it also reminded you of all the joys on its way to you :),my headaches have passed the last few days as ive realised what was causing them,if im on my computer longer than 20 mins at a time it kicks them off so just nip on throughout the day instead of every time i have a sit down or decide im too tired do anything lol so im feeling great all of a sudden apart from tiredness which i can easily cope with compared to the other symptoms we get x x

Hey kirsty thank god u got to the bottom of the headaches nothing worse can I ask what is a naval orange ha ha according to ur ticker that's what we are carrying,... I'm getting so excited for scan almost 4 wks to go brilliant still thinking girl lol my ds turns 5 on Thursday crazy font know where the time has gone xx

an extra large orange !!!!!!!!
how is everyone ?
i am 8dpo and symptoms are:
nausea - upset stomach, cramps, cant stand wine, couldnt face breakfast or dinner and wind TMI - however, i have a lot of "symptoms" in my tww since the MC.
This morning i wiped some watery brown CM, which i am praying is implantation bleeding.... but dont think it is enough to count
Did an IC stick test today in the afternoon - BFN - what was i thinking !
i am not going to test again until 11 dpo or maybe even 12 if i can hold out.
xxx

hi star how lucky are you as my scan isnt for another 5 wks n i wana know the sex now lol,i also think girl but also got a feeling im wrong but i have dreamt of holding a baby girl so who knows,what makes you think girl,a big happy birthday to ur ds for thursday hope he has a great day,i am so glad the headaches have finally stopped wohoo lol n with the orange thing i was thinking the same but thankyou duck we now know lol,
duck ur sounding so good plus its very early for you to get brown cm isnt it so that also sounds great,i so cant wait to see how you get on and yes be good n wait till at least 11dpo,easyier said than done i know lol but its only 3 days :),how is everone else n jojo any sign of ur little man yet x x

Cheers duck ha ha I thought that but 2 or 3 fruits along almost looked like a large orange lol hence the confusion... Non the less it's exciting I'm defo carrying an orange as my tummy gEtting bigger so excited right well no. 1 reason psychic told me lol terrible I know but secondly I'm bigger more out front been sicker hair been greasy and just feel like it's a girl had a gut feeling ds was a boy oh guess what guess what I am mega excited just found out yesterday about Maternity Allowance I qualify whoo hoo I can take 9.5 months off so excited was dreading having 4 months because of taking new job love it xx

haha star to be fair i was told id fall pregnant this march with a baby girl and shockingly got my bfp in march so i just want to see if the sex is right too so i defo understand where ur coming from,i also have very greasy hair n loads of spots which i never get grrrrrrrr lol,wont it be wierd if we both have girls as nand n jojo were pregnant at the same time n both had boys :),i also forgot to mention that im feeling beanie wriggling around now wohoo,it feels amazing and he or she is at it now too lol,great news on the maternity leave allowance too thats great,eeek i so cant wait for july we need scans hahaha x x

Lol wishing yep ur huge!!!! lol sorry but wow.... doesn't help that u have a belt at the top totally showing it off.. What date is ur scan? so exciting yeah bubba going daft love feeling it almost bought a doppler today wanna hear heart beat now as I haven't heard it yet have u? I genuinely just want a healthy baby but a girl would be great as it defo is the last one for us ha ha

xxxx

hahaha i know i feel it but only going get bigger lol,awww i agree as long as its healthy i dont mind the sex but it will be nice to av a girl with my oh with my dd not being his plus this is our last one too for defo,my scan is the 20th july so feels foreva away still what date is yours,ive not heard the heart beat but should of been next wk at my 16wk midwife appointment but we are on holiday so gota wait an extra wk now,i was going get a doppler too but was worried that id make myself worry if i couldnt find the heartbeat so decided against it,how are you feeling in urself now x x

hi all, how is everyone ?
Fab picture !
update
BFN - 10 dpo
think i am out this month
only symptoms are nausea, which goes when i eat but comes straight back
no sore BB's which i normally get after AF
thirsty and wet mouth
however, i keep getting these since the MC
what is going on ?!!!
xxx

duck i honestly dont know why ur having so many symptoms since ur mc but ur still in for the running as long as af doesnt show so still got everything crossed for you :hugs: x

Hey duck ur not out until AF shows this time no sore bb's for me and I was always getting that before AF which was annoying because before DS BFP I had the biggest sorest ones ever so was looking out for that as a symptom this time lol :) fx'd for ya...

I'm doing ok getting quite sick and sleepy at bedtime personally think I'm doing too much but hey ho thats life was at midwife today picking up my notes and had mentioned to her about the wee pain at my left side pubic line ish she said its ligament strain from baby growing and not to worry so feeling better about that too xx

My scan is 18th July Wishing cant wait dont have any further appointments until then though!! I wanna hear heartbeat :( ha ha xx

awww star as if you dont have the 16 wk check,we have bloods done then too so its wierd but i guess everywhere is different,maybe get a doppler then if you feel happy to do it urself then you can listen in when eva you wish :),glad ur relaxed now you know what the discomfort was nothing worse than worrying is there,i cant wait see what ur having n only av wait 2 days then i do too wohoo,ive been feeling a little low laterly but think its cause my first baby i mc would av been due next month,im sure it will pass a little when i get to see this little one again n be told everything is fine,apart from that im doing great really :) x x

Hey girls, hope you're all well and dandy. How's everyone's weekend been?
I've not done much, worked on Saturday and went visiting dads today. :kiss:

PART_1308455232443.jpg

Well ladies sorry so late but I wanted you to know I had my baby! Jadiel Xavier was born @ 4:15am on 6/17/11. His wt was 7 lbs 1.5 oz and 19inches long. He is doing great and I am soooooooooo in love!!!! I have ton more pics for you guys but just wanted to drop by and let you ladies know!!!

Jojo he is soooooooo beautiful!!!! What a gorgeous little man:baby:. How do you feel? How was the labour? :hugs::hugs::dance::wohoo::wohoo:

congrats jojo on your beautiful little boy hes gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->