1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

@Nand, I think its wrong too. I really think I O'd on CD15. I think still having Fertile CM after I was suppose to O thru the chart off a bit. And for the craving of killed hubby, I think that's a pretty common one!

Blimey that sounds like madness at the shops! Its gotta be worth it for such a large discount, the things you have to do for the kids! We don't have anything like Thanksgiving here only Christmas. Its so consumer driven here though, the shops have already started stocking christmas cards and its only october! I really enjoy christmas, we alternate between our parents every year. This year we were supposed to have christmas lunch at my parents house and then see oh family in the evening but his sister has a one year old and I'm not sure his mum will be to happy with that arrangement this year as the little one will be in bed by the time we would arrive in the evening. Thats the only thing that stresses me at christmas, trying to fit in seeing everyone and pleasing everybody! The day after christmas day (boxing day) we always go to my parents as my brothers little girl always spends the day there so its kinda like another christmas day for her, she gets all her presents and we have a big lunch etc. Do you have to visit family over the holidays or do they come to you?

WoW, no Thanksgiving? I guess if you aren't raised with it you don't miss it but I would be DEVASTATED if I didn't have Thanksgiving. Boxing Day? Is that an official holiday? It is hard to please everyone. Last couple of years we spent Thanksgiving with my OH family and Christmas with mine. I think my Mom-in-law might be here from Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving so if that happens will have the same routine. If not will do both at my families. Does your families have any special traditions for Christmas?

Boxing day is the day after christmas day and it is a holiday, a lot of shops open that day for the first day of the sales. My favourite day is actually christmas eve cos I love the build up to christmas day! Oh and I like to watch christmas films on christmas eve, I love polar express! I normally make mulled wine and mince pies. We don't really have any tradtions as such but its something that oh and I have mentioned to each other, when we have a little one of our own we'll create some traditions of our own. How about you? I'm so hoping we'll conceive before christmas so we can make a surprise announcment! Everyone will be gobsmaked cos nobody at all knows we're ttc.
I think they've all pretty much come to the conclusion that we won't be having kids, my mums face will be a picture!

SOunds fun. I love watching Christmas Movies on Christmas eve! Well, when we little my mom would always get us a new pair of "christmas Pajamas", we'd set out cookies for Santa, watch a Christmas movies and get to open 1 gift before bed. Usually a gift a family memeber sent us for another state. When I had my son we kept the same tradition but we also get with all our friends and my hubbies cousins who are all around our age and go out to eat. My BFF is actually my Hubby's cousin's wife so its great! They have a 1 yr old, my 2 kids, one of his cousins have a 10 yr daughter, my sister and the rest of the crew. We go eat, then come back exchange gifts, the guys get drunk, and us girls and the kids make the christmas cookies, we make Reindeer food to sprinkle outside, plant peppermints ( you take those little circle mints and plant them in the ground because the magic of christmas eve makes them grow into Candy Canes. Santa collects them from each house and always leaves a couple for us to eat. THat's where Candy Cane's come from:winkwink: ) then everyone leaves, OH hubby usually passes out and I put all the gifts under the tree. Its quite in the house, it smells like Christmas, looks like Christmas and I sit in the dark with the tree lit by myself and just think about how lucky and blessed I am to have all I have in my life! OHHHHH, just talking about it gets me all excited! Really Toots, once you have a baby Christmas is TOTALLY different. Its better than you could EVER imagine.

Speaking OF SS Nand, I had a terrible craving for veggie omelete for lunch. Its crazy because I HATE EGGS! I don't even let OH cook them while I'm home. I made it and now am sitting here about to be :sick: UUGGGHHH I can't wait till this feeling goes away, and of course all the kids just woke up from their nap and its almost time to get dressed to pick up my son from the school bus! I hope its really a symptom and not in my head!!

That all sounds so lovely. I didn't know thats where candy canes came from. It's great chatting to you cos I get to find out things I didnt know about traditions in a different country. Maybe I'll plant some peppermints this year! Can't wait to have a little one around for times like christmas, I can have an excuse to really be a big kid! I'm getting all excited as well just chatting about it, I can't wait! I'm normally the driver over the christmas period as oh likes to have a drink or two!

Thats gotta be a sign jojo, craving an omlette when you can't stand eggs! Hope the sickness passes in time to collect your lad from the bus.

Speaking OF SS Nand, I had a terrible craving for veggie omelete for lunch. Its crazy because I HATE EGGS! I don't even let OH cook them while I'm home. I made it and now am sitting here about to be :sick: UUGGGHHH I can't wait till this feeling goes away, and of course all the kids just woke up from their nap and its almost time to get dressed to pick up my son from the school bus! I hope its really a symptom and not in my head!!

How have you been JOjosmami?! Havent seen or heard much from you! When are you going to be testing?

Hi Ladies

So I'm back on this thread for the second time.

It seems I had an early M/C last cycle. I tested after a very very painful and heavy AF and I had a faint positive for a few days then it went :(
Not dwelling on it. Looking to the future and crossing my fingers for this 2WW.

I had a positive OPK yesterday (CD22) and today (CD23) so about to Ovulate I hope.

We have been doing SMEP again and taking Agnus Castus, Vitamin B 50Complex and Prenatals.

Love & :dust:

HEy KylarsMom. I've been ok. SS of course! How are you doing? I'm gonna to try to hold out till AF is late but you know how that goes. Sometime during the week of the 25th. How bout you? If these symptoms keep up I think I'll have to test early. ANy symptoms yet?
Mine so far: really bad cramping since before O. Usually goes away but hasn't, and actually its getting worse. They are like really bad O cramps with tugging,pulling,and streching, heartburn which I never have, and lower back ache, the other night really :sick: it woke me up ( while I was having a dream I had twins:D) and now a weird craving and feel :sick: again. My FF says I O'd n CD but I'm almost pos I did on the CD14th or CD15th which would put me same as you 4-5 dpo!

Hey Beth, sorry to hear about the early m/c, thats awful. Hopefully this is your month! I'm on vit b100 and agnus cactus cos of the possible lp probs I've had but I've been spotting for 8 days now so a lot of bloody good that did me! Still hoping its ib! My boobs are now offically killing me:haha:

Sorry to hear about that Beth but glad your PMA is up and your here to SS with us!! :dust: for your :sex: I did the SMEP this cycle too except didn't OPK because I thought I was pretty regular, did temp though and did grapefruit juice and green tea! Hope you enjoy you :sex: and this month ladies, its our month!!

COME ON :bfp: :dust::dust::af::dust: WE want to join Nand in the 1st Tri!!!

Its definately gonna be twins jojo:happydance::happydance::happydance:
symptoms start earlier and are more severe with multiples apparently:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have you been poking at them again TOOTS? :haha: It is IB and your gonna get your :bfp:

I have to admit to a little bit of poking:haha: but they are actually aching all by themselves at the moment:thumbup:

Thanx ladies.

Fingers crossed for you both! Sounds good!
Let the symptom spotting begin.

Love & :dust:

Hello there

you all defo cheer me up just brilliant to hear what ur all up to, sorry to hear your news beth but welcome back to the maddness..., can't wait 4 u girls to come back and pick me up when we all get our :bfp:'s well I am officially on CD 16 and pretty sure I ovulated yesterday or today?? loads of CM and stretchy about 3cm or more hopefully this month it happens we started to have :sex: on sat and have everynight so far :dust:

NYC was really good but unfortunately I was living in a fantasy movie world where I thought all new yorkers were like the films eh nope but maybe some of the horror films not the nicest of people to me i'm afraid... oh I ordered a psychic reading lastnight to from Jenny Renny does that mean anything to u guys??

xxxxx

HEy KylarsMom. I've been ok. SS of course! How are you doing? I'm gonna to try to hold out till AF is late but you know how that goes. Sometime during the week of the 25th. How bout you? If these symptoms keep up I think I'll have to test early. ANy symptoms yet?
Mine so far: really bad cramping since before O. Usually goes away but hasn't, and actually its getting worse. They are like really bad O cramps with tugging,pulling,and streching, heartburn which I never have, and lower back ache, the other night really :sick: it woke me up ( while I was having a dream I had twins:D) and now a weird craving and feel :sick: again. My FF says I O'd n CD but I'm almost pos I did on the CD14th or CD15th which would put me same as you 4-5 dpo!

SOunds promising!!!
Ive also had the cramping, mines been more of a constant lower ache though, sorta heavy feeling and making me feel like i need to pee. EXTREMELY dry mouth, drinking tons of water and still thirsty. But i have a cough. So not relying on that as a symptom. And I know the cough isnt pregnancy related bc my DH had it last week. Sore boobs that come and go. Oh and after i took my vits this morning i felt like i was going to puke. even tho i had breakfast. thats about it for me. last month i felt much more by this point, and wasnt even prg. so i do not have much faith for this being my month :( But i still can dream!!

jojos please adopt me i want to be in your house for christmas.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->