1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Every night star! Blimey where'd you get the energy?! I have seen that people use Gail and Jenny for readings, haven't got round to doing one myself yet so I'll be interested in what she says.:thumbup:

Just received my reading toots, don't think it is correct but hey will wait and see -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of February/beginning of March from a cycle that begins in February. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of November 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 11th

I went to see a psychic in June with my BF and we were told that we would both be pregnant this side of crimbo but she wud be first by sep (she is now!!) both babies born before the summer 11. I was also told I'd be having a girl, I don't think Jenny's is right because I actually have a rare stomach disorder and I cannot carry a baby full term my little boy was born 33 weeks due to the placenta failing and he was 5lb 9oz.... her dates actually make me over due?? who knows :happydance:

she was also right about so many other things, she actually told me that my boyfriend was going to break his toe and he did!!

just trying to stay positive

xxxx

@ Starchase, I wanted to get a reading to but was reading thru some of the ones she had given to other people and they were very generic. But, Nand didn't you get one and it was right? ANd another girl on her TIgger, she got one and hers was right just not sire who did theirs. But, hopefully the lady you saw is the one who's right!
@ Nand, I would love to adopt you! Christmas is really fun around here!

Well ladies, still :sick: in a foul mood all of a sudden,headache, and more heartburn and cramps! The heartburn is really putting stuff in my head! Tomorrow I'll be 6 dpo so I'm 1/2 way to testing day! I think I'm gonna cave by 12dpo and be POAS!!! I want to pee on one right now!!

Morning ladies,
Jojo, how are you feeling today? You really are getting some really positive signs already. Did the sick feeling go after eating the omlette?
Star, the reading you got with your friend sounds more realistic especially as she predicted the broken toe, how strange is that! I'm not sure about these readings online, how does she predict anything for you if she doesn't meet you?
I've lost a bit of my pma this morning! At the moment I have some mild af type cramps and I had some pink/light red cm this morning so I'm thinking that maybe :witch: will arrive tomorrow. The only weird thing is my boobs feel really tender all over and I don't normally get that with af, they normally are just a bit tender at the sides. I had a road map of veins on them last night but that seems to have disappeared this morning. :shrug: I want to stay positive but just not sure today.

Toots on the day i did my test 13dpo when i went to get in the bath my chest was like someone took a big thick green marker and randomly drew all over my chest and i thought well why couldnt that have happened a few days ago and it would have given me some hope, next am they were back to normal, af cramps are both a af and pg sign and the fact that your (.)(.) feel full and tender is a great sign esp if not normal. Spotting can be due to the hormonal changes so if you have been spotting for a week that may coincide with implantation. oooh fingers crossed hun xx

jojos blimey i think you'll be testing sooner rather than later, cravings and sickness need i say more!

star i had a jenny renny reading and she was right as was gail and psychic star, jenny's reading was so brief that although it was right i didnt like it, gail was the best, she mentioned a few things that were very accurate.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks nand:hugs: that has given me some hope. I'm glad to hear that it's not odd that the veins disappeared, oh even commented that they looked like a road map! How are you feeling today? When is your 12 week scan due?

got my first midwife appt today, so she will arrange it, it wont be for a while though as they tend to leave everything til the last minute. I feel fine have stinking cold and am tired but am always tired so nothing new there. when you testing hun? xx

Let us know how you get on with the midwife. I was going to test in the morning but I know I'll cave in when I get home from work tonight! I've got a batch of cheapies I got from amazon and they sit in the cupboard calling my name! I wonder how reliable the cheap ones are? I have got a clear blue one as well but I only want to use that one if af is late. I just want to know one way or the other now, it's been such a strange cycle that I've built myself up into a bit of a frenzy!:wacko:

Morning ladies!

@Toots, you keep that PMA lady!! You have to keep your hopes up because Positive Thinking Brings Positive Things!! Until its a full flow your not out! :test: as soon as you get home!
@Nand how exciting! So happy for you! Thanks for the dust! Hope you feel better and that cold goes away!

Well, last night was such a strange night. The :sick: feeling stuck around almost all night. I was gagging as I made dinner. I lifted the lid on the white rice and almost lost it! I was soooo :growlmad: aggravated and in such a foul mood! It was so bad that I had to leave the house for a bit. I went to get a pumpkin spice coffee and figured a cup of soup and a sandwich might help my tummy and both shops I usually go to didn't have the coffee or soup I wanted. I had to go way out of the way to get it so that didn't exactly relax me:dohh: BUt after I got some food in my belly, took a hot shower I felt a little better. The cramps are still here, not feeling :sick: this morning but have noticed that my face is so, so oily! It has never been so oily and I'm breaking out like I'm going thru puberty again! What is that about? YEsterday CM changed to creamy and been noticing hot flashes, lower back pain ( could be from the gym)feel a little emotional even this morning and the heartburn lasted until after I had dinner. What do you ladies think?

Oh wow Jojo getting loads of symptoms there!!....:happydance: positive thinking all the way girls hopefully this month we can join Nando xx

Well I went to the toilet this morning and wiped and there was a very distinct red streak through the cm??? It was there again when I wiped second time anyone had that before not me.....?

:nope:

:dust:

OMG Jojo you've got it all going on! I'm feeling convinced about you already! When I'm ss I try to be objective and look at things I know I can't make up. There's no way you could convince yourself that your skin is oily, it either is or it isn't. The skin change is a really good sign. As for the feeling sick, well White rice hasn't really got a smell that should normally make you feel sick so I find that one odd as well. Pregnancy alters a lot of things doesn't it so I'm reckoning a :test: may be called for young lady! You've got way to much going on to ignore.:thumbup:
Star, could the blood have been ib or is it possible that you've lost a little bit of blood cos you are ovulating?

I KNOW TOOTS!!! I just saw in the test gallery that a lucky lady got her BFP @ 7 dpo!!! That's making me want to test even more now!

Nope, I purposely didn't get any because I didn't want to get disappointed w/ a BFN! ANd I wanted to try to wait till I was late or at least the day its due! But now I want to :test: I just saw another lady with a BFP at 8 dpo! I WANT MY BFP!!! I only have a EPT blue dye and a FRER!

Once the symptoms start it becomes impossible not to test. That poas urge just takes over:haha:
You're symptoms are just so strong Hun, I'm gonna be so surprised if you don't see a bfp. I'm still thinking twinnies:haha:
Some people are getting there bfp so early so it's not really to early for you to have a go. I know what you mean about feeling disappointed when it shows up bfn plus it's not cheap to keep up with a poas habit! What do you reckon you'll do? I think I'll pop over to the gallery and have a look at some of the pics. I'm thinking I'm going to test when I get home later with a cheapy and see what happens.

hey gals im getting all excited, toots update as soon as the pee hits the stick, jojos go get some cheapies and give in... you know you want to.

m/w appt was just going through stuff have home visit on sunday. got my bumpf on tests in pregnancy and another appt to go back in 2 weeks for bloods etc, they put me down as 7+6 but im only 7, they wont change that til the scan but it all seems more real now. cant wait for you girls to join me which if going by ss it wont be long, fingers crossed sending loads of everything for you all.......

You have to :test: Maybe I can live thru you! :haha: I've already picked up the EPT 2x a put it down:dohh: My tummy has been "unsettled" today. Not really :sick: Been super hungry today. I'm trying to battle the hunger more that the urge to POAS! I've been working so hard in the gym I don't want it to be in vain for no reason. I have been peeing like crazy for a few days now. I usually only go a couple times a day and I've been back and fourth it feels like a 100 times!! I didn't want to classify it as a symptom until my hubby asked last night what i was doing in the bathroom so much! Gonna prob sneak by and grab some cheapies on the way to the gym. That way if I test in the am 7dpo won't be super duper early and won't make me feel like a crzay POAS addict! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but I just "feel" different this month!
:dust::dust::dust:!!! :af::af::grr::witch::grr::dust:!!!

YEAAA Nand! Congrats again for you luv! I'm so happy for you! How exciting! I'm gonna take your advice and get some cheapies! I'm so nervous about it being a BFN and 2 out of the 4 months i've been TTC I've had a chemical and just don't think I can go thru that disappointment again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->