1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

oh jojos thats another good symptom, i had that but more like 12 to 13dpo it didnt click that it was a symptom and it was really urgent too! was going every 45mins to an hour! it really does sound good hun, i want this so much for you and toots xxxxxxx

Thanks! I just feel like its so early to have all these symptoms, especially like the peeing alot. Even if this is gonna be my BFP month, even if I've already implated which I don't think has happened yet, its everything in there still to small to be causing that much presurre on my bladder?

Well I got another bfn:cry: surely if i was going to get a bfp it would of happened by now. I gotta admit my pma is slowly dwindling! My boobs still feel really tender and big though! I think I might have to face facts that af will be here tomorrow.
On a brighter note, jojo your symptoms sound so promising. They get better every time you post hun!:thumbup: As soon as you poas make sure you let us know what happens. I really do feel positive for you! The need to go to the toilet cant be in your head if hubby has even noticed!

AWWW Toots,:hugs::friends:I'm so sorry you got another BFN:hugs: What are you going to do if AF doesn't show up tomorrow? I feel gutted for you. I really hope you are ok. I wish I was there so I could take you out for a drink or something! I had to go take a nap with the kids because I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. DD was up again last night with her teeth so I'm not gonna count that as a symptoms although I would love to! But now I feel more tired than when I went to lay down:dohh:As soon as I take my test I'll let you know of course. Gotta go rush around now and get everything done I didn't do while I was napping! Tons more hugs!

toots wheres our pic??? dont give up yet, loads of people dont get their bfp until af should have arrived. and ics are notoriously unreliable.
jojos peeing alot is a really common symptom, at 4weeks bubs is the size of a poppyseed and yet i was peeing like a demon!
sending you guys all i got xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, I think it will show up tomorrow but if it doesnt I'll test again in the evening. Youre symptoms get better and better! I've got everything crossed for you:hugs:

I'll try and hold onto my pma nand! Lets see what tomorrow brings:thumbup:

Hi there

Jojo I think I ovulated on Monday so I'd be 2DPO today freaked myself out today reading all about ruptured follicles..., crazy what we do to ourselves, I definately believe that I had a chemical last month poor wee thing just couldn't implant so I have been drinking loads of pineapple juice seemingly strengthens the uterine wall??...

I've never had any blood before in my cm so was quite taken a back by it, probably nothin thou :dohh: I know exactly what u mean about the :bfn: it is heart breaking but when u start to wanna :test: it totally consumes u and there is nothing u can do but :test: I defo think u are thou Jojo i'd test if I was u I have no will power... :happydance:

:dust:

okie ladies im new here and im so confessed... Here is the deal i have a long cycle.. 45-47 days long.. Well we had unprotected sex on oct 15 and today is the 20 i woke up this morning and saw light brown discharge when i wiped then peed a couple times today and nothing no discharge expect this am... The reason i think my chances are high is b.c on the 15 i was seeing alot of white stretchy jelly like discharge.. I dont know if this makes a diff but i was on top.. and im been having cramps lower back pain and achy breast like on the sides by my arms... PLease any advice is helpful.. Do yall think im Preg.. on and im suppose to start in 4 to 6 days..

what do yall think

This was the first month that I started taking agnus cactus and its strange that I've had a pretty strange on this cycle with all this spotting. Do you reckon it could have messed me up a bit?

im not sure what that is/>?>/. what is that?

Sorry annie I think I'm slightly behind with my posts, didnt see your last one. Was just throwing a question out there for nand.
Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? There is a good chance that the spotting could have been ib hun.

Keep ur chin up toots its not over until the dreaded :witch: appears I started a thread last month all about when people got there BFP's and it was amazing to read some people had tested every day from 7DPO until 2 weeks late and then got there BFP crazy!! I've never taken any supplements so not sure if it would mess about with ur routine?

Annie I'm guessing that it doesn't matter how long ur cycle is if you are not due ur AF for another 6 days then ur defo in the right place 2WW :thumbup: do u normally get sore boobs with ur AF? I do around the sides but when I was pg with my son I wanted to kill the wind everytime it blew and caught my nipples so painful it brought tears to my eyes...,

i sometimes get sore titty but i dont know maybe im over looking it.. I have cramps lower back pain and im nasuated right now but maybe its bc i havent ate all day.. just not hungry.. i also have to pee alot but not alot comes out.. and i seen that brown stuff when i wiped this morning..

im confussed if its my af coming are preg..

oh btw they are not sore.. they are more like achy.. like when i wake up in the mornings achy.. on and off all dayy achy.. kinda thing

Keep ur chin up toots its not over until the dreaded :witch: appears I started a thread last month all about when people got there BFP's and it was amazing to read some people had tested every day from 7DPO until 2 weeks late and then got there BFP crazy!! I've never taken any supplements so not sure if it would mess about with ur routine?

Annie I'm guessing that it doesn't matter how long ur cycle is if you are not due ur AF for another 6 days then ur defo in the right place 2WW :thumbup: do u normally get sore boobs with ur AF? I do around the sides but when I was pg with my son I wanted to kill the wind everytime it blew and caught my nipples so painful it brought tears to my eyes...,

Thanks star, I guess anything is possible. I'm praying the bitch of a witch stays the hell away from me tomorrow! How are you feeling?

Annie it does sound pretty promising for you. Maybe see how you get on over the next day or so then take a test. Its difficult to tell between af and pregnancy symptoms as they are v similar. I've been spotting for over a week now and thought it was ib but I've been getting bfn so I guess we have to hold out and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->