1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I'm doing ok toots trying to stay positive, getting tender boobs again tonight so fingers crossed trying so hard not to become poasa this month I peed on 14 last month lol :dohh: what an idiot... hoping the pineapple juice works this month, I have ordered another reading from Sandra? she seems to be right on the money some of the other posts I've read so fingers crossed it is the last one I'm purchasing thou ha ha, have another psychic reading booked with a police lady she is amazing and has a 2 year waiting list so quite excited that its my turn on the 30th Nov

how u feeling tonight?

:dust:

i hope so i been prayin at nite.. Good luck with u and keep me informed...

i am kinda shaky like i dont know how to explain... its prolly bc i havent ate right?/ are is that sign..

My oh mum went and saw a psychic not so long ago, she has a really long waiting list as shes supposed to be very good. apparently she reckons that oh mum will have 3 grandkids. His sister already has 1 and only wants 1 more so I'm hoping thats 1 left over for me:thumbup: I got some tarot cards a while back and a book on how to teach myself, I had a go at doing some readings on myself and it did indicate I'll have a child. Problem is it didnt tell me when:haha: I totally believe in all that sort of thing, I am hoping to get around to getting an appointment with the woman myself. I'll be interested in what Sandra reckons and also what your visit to the psychic unfolds!
I'm feeling a bit in limbo at the moment, just want to move on tomorrow and find out whats going on!

Annie you ought to eat something if you are feeling shaky, maybe your blood sugar is a bit low.

i ate a small bag of chips and a pie and drank some juice... Anyways is that a sign of preg are not?? OO i wanted to inform yall last night i was on top havin sex and i couldnt sit on the way down bc it would hurt my cervix.. i dont know if that has are had anything to do with my brown discharge this morning.. I got off of him as soon as it hurt.. any advice??

thanks again..

toots the only thing i no about agnus cactus is that they call it natures clomid, clomid can lengthen cycles but it tends to be the follicular phase rather than the luteal. that spotting you have had could be implantation bleed or the change in hormones preparing for implantation, its different for everyone hun so dont give up yet, lots of people dont get bfps until after af is a no show, before epts that was everyones first clue! xxxx

annie your symptoms sound really good, i only ever had that cervix pain when i was ovulating so not sure about that but your cervix does become engorged with blood when pg so it could be more tender than normal.

My oh mum went and saw a psychic not so long ago, she has a really long waiting list as shes supposed to be very good. apparently she reckons that oh mum will have 3 grandkids. His sister already has 1 and only wants 1 more so I'm hoping thats 1 left over for me:thumbup: I got some tarot cards a while back and a book on how to teach myself, I had a go at doing some readings on myself and it did indicate I'll have a child. Problem is it didnt tell me when:haha: I totally believe in all that sort of thing, I am hoping to get around to getting an appointment with the woman myself. I'll be interested in what Sandra reckons and also what your visit to the psychic unfolds!
I'm feeling a bit in limbo at the moment, just want to move on tomorrow and find out whats going on!

Toots i'll let u know, unfortunately she takes on average 1 week to come back 2 u so might even know myself by the time she tells me lol.., :kiss: I love psychics went 2 see John Edwards and he just blew me away he got my BF coming through and spoke about her hen night where she was singinging u bang u bang by ricki martin to a police man and then flashed her boobs whilst wearing leather trousers absolutely amazing she also told him that she had a baby boy with her (she was pg when she died)

Annie I'd make an apt with the dr just incase shouldn't be painful xxxx

I'm doing ok toots trying to stay positive, getting tender boobs again tonight so fingers crossed trying so hard not to become poasa this month I peed on 14 last month lol :dohh: what an idiot... hoping the pineapple juice works this month, I have ordered another reading from Sandra? she seems to be right on the money some of the other posts I've read so fingers crossed it is the last one I'm purchasing thou ha ha, have another psychic reading booked with a police lady she is amazing and has a 2 year waiting list so quite excited that its my turn on the 30th Nov

how u feeling tonight?

:dust:

I didn't know about the pineapple juice! I've had 2 chemicals in the last 4 months so hopefully I wont need it but if I do at least its better than grapefruit juice!

Toots i'll let u know, unfortunately she takes on average 1 week to come back 2 u so might even know myself by the time she tells me lol.., :kiss: I love psychics went 2 see John Edwards and he just blew me away he got my BF coming through and spoke about her hen night where she was singinging u bang u bang by ricki martin to a police man and then flashed her boobs whilst wearing leather trousers absolutely amazing she also told him that she had a baby boy with her (she was pg when she died)

my mom LOVED John Edwards!! See wanted to see him so bad! After she passed away I promised I would go and see him if I had a chance! Can't wait to see what your reading from that lady says.

Yeah read it on another webpage seemingly the enzymes help strengthen the uterine wall so once bubba tries to hang on they can get a grip!! I hope its true.. Jojo don't think ur gonna need it :happydance: hows the sickness tonight?

xx

Well ladies, i've been searching the house for change so I can grab a couple of cheaps and will test in the am! I'm so nervous! I'm really trying to convince my self I'm not so I can be really surprized when it is my BFP! Going to the gym tonight to prevent me from using one of my good tests!

@ANnie, I know how mad you can go trying to figure out if something your feeling is AF or Pregnancy! If your strechy CM was your O day then you would be about 4-5dpo. It would be to early to get a BFP on an HPT but your symptoms sound good. Is there anyway you have a bladder/UTi?Kidney infection? I get those alot and the having to pee alot but nothing coming out, brown discharge and painful sex are all sign that I would get when I would get an infection. I would try to go to a clinic or Dr and make sure its not that. However, I got a UTI both times I got preggo so even that could be your sign of pregnancy! GL and keep us updated!

my mom LOVED John Edwards!! See wanted to see him so bad! After she passed away I promised I would go and see him if I had a chance! Can't wait to see what your reading from that lady says.

Oh so excited now to see what she says so true though that u only believe what u wanna hear lol.... he is amazing xxx

NOt to bad Star. Besides being really tired, and burping up acid (TMI :shy:) I'm ok. CM has increased, had really intense cramps around the time I took a nap, and my bbs are starting to get a little sore. OMG!!! I just want to know! How you feeling? ANy more spotting?

Oh wow jojo so excited for u wish I was nearer to my testing date even though no real symptoms yet so will gladly wait just now,..

:happydance: go jojo go!!!

:dust::bfp::dust:

I'm doing ok quite calm actually think its because I don't have much symptoms boobs twinging this evening but thats all but hey thats enough for ~2DPO how can u be so full of energy well proud of u being able to go to the gym xx

Can't wait to see the :bfp: tomorrow Jojo! At least one of us has got to get one this time! Last cycle it was nand, tigger and jna . So that means you and star have to get one this time round, law of averages!

i dont think its a uti are bladder infection bc it doesnt hurt when i pea are anything... i wasnt painful when i had sex just when i was on top and sat all the way down.. like he was bottomin out.. sorry tmi.. but i just research it they say after ovulation ur cervix harden up again.. so i dunno... i will keep yall informed.. will i be able to take a hpt fri... and is it normal for all the signs to go and come during the day.. right now im fine..

Can't wait to see the :bfp: tomorrow Jojo! At least one of us has got to get one this time! Last cycle it was nand, tigger and jna . So that means you and star have to get one this time round, law of averages!

TOOTS - PMA ur still in the running my dear only halloween costumes of :witch: allowed in our homes this month xxxxx

:dust::dust::test:

:haha: you're right star! We'll all hopefully be skipping over to the first tri by the end of the month! :af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->