• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Welcome Beth!

@ Nand, glad to hear to you were able to stop feeling on your boobies! Yes, my temps went up again today. I sent my DH to the Dollar store last night for some HPT and he grabbed me 5. Last night my bbs hurt and burn so bad I couldn't help but test but I did wait till the morning but of course I only 7dpo so it was a :bfn: but I think it kinda smacked me a little and brought me back to reality and now I'm not obsessing about it As much but still obsessing. As of this morning cramps are gone, bbs are still sore, had such a bad headache last night when went to bed, pretty sleepy, but really nothing that couldn't be PMS. Last cycle AF started early so can't rule it out. BUt, last night I was a little queezy ( that could have been because of my bad headache though) and I was really emotional again. It was like a roller coaster of emotions. I was watching the baseball game with my hubby and and felt really aggravated so to save him I decided to get up and shower. Somewhere between getting dressed and the next home run I had a mini melt down. At first it because I felt like my hubby didn't love me, then because I'm not good enough for him,then because I'm fat, then because I'm nervous about this not being my month TTC. So, I'll test again in the am.

@ Toots, I do the same thing with my hubby but I'm the " Do my nipps look darker?" Kinda girl. And I do agree, showing him my boobs constantly lately is kinda taking the "sexy" out of showing him my boobs! You said you were asking him about veins showing on you boobs? Is that a sign? I was just noticing last night as I was trying to tell what shade of color my nipps were, that I had a whole bunch of visible blue veins on the sides.

@ Kerry Being so dizzy sounds to me like a very good sign. Can you think of any other reason for making you so dizzy?

Hi girls! Glad to see everyones doing ok.
Jojos don't dispare at the bfn cos like you said it's still early days. You still sound like you're getting a good range of symptoms, especially sore boobies. I've read on line that if the veins in your boobs become darker/more noticable then that can be an early sign. Unfortunately I'm so bloody pale that my veins show through anyway so I don't know why I keep asking oh to inspect them!

Beth I've read that the lumpy bits around the nip nips get more pronounced during early pregnancy so you never know!
Nand01 I reckon the temp rise and needing a wee in the night is promising. I love the 'irritable as a bag of weasels' expression!

Hey girls how do you get all the flashy bits on the bottom of your posts? I'm really crap with anything technical and still struggling with this site would you believe!:dohh::dohh:

Hey girls how do you get all the flashy bits on the bottom of your posts? I'm really crap with anything technical and still struggling with this site would you believe!:dohh::dohh:

You can go to a website called blingee and make you own or you can go into one of the forums called signatures,graphics, requests and ask one of the ladies to make one for you. The one I have saying 3-peats is a group of girls I belong to that are TTC#3 and one of the ladies came up with the name and another one got it made for us. Either way once you get the code you go to your profile, go to Edit signature and put the code there. Hope this helped!

Thanks hun:flower: I'll give it a go! Look out for things flashing on my bottom!

I feel like crap! Sat here at work bored out of my mind. My nose is streaming and I can't stop sneezing. Cos I'm blowing my nose so much it's red raw and horribly dry. Got to go to a christening on Sunday and I reckon my nose will be glowing by then, I'm going to look great in the pics! OH doesn't think we'll be there to long hopefully cos he wants to get home and watch the NFL on the computer. I was thinking I'd test Sunday morning but I'm now thinking it's not such a good idea cos if it's bfn I don't think I'll be a happy bunny at christening. Sorry I'm moaning! Hope everyones ok :hugs:

I feel like crap! Sat here at work bored out of my mind. My nose is streaming and I can't stop sneezing. Cos I'm blowing my nose so much it's red raw and horribly dry. Got to go to a christening on Sunday and I reckon my nose will be glowing by then, I'm going to look great in the pics! OH doesn't think we'll be there to long hopefully cos he wants to get home and watch the NFL on the computer. I was thinking I'd test Sunday morning but I'm now thinking it's not such a good idea cos if it's bfn I don't think I'll be a happy bunny at christening. Sorry I'm moaning! Hope everyones ok :hugs:

AWWW I hope you feel better soon. I'm just getting over that and now my daughter woke up this morning with it. What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

I am sooooo:sleep:today. I get that way before AF comes though so not a great symptom to judge from. I have looked at the test I took today like a million times already hoping that a second line will just magically appear. I know its early but I am bummed out that I couldn't even see a hint of a line. My cramps came back earlier and felt more like AF type cramps so I'm trying to stay positive but its really hard. How's everyone else feeling?

@ Kerry Being so dizzy sounds to me like a very good sign. Can you think of any other reason for making you so dizzy?

Well, my ME/CFS could be coming back - dizziness and exhaustion but it doesn' t feel like it.

Or I could have a urine infection - backache, frequent loo trips, dizziness and even potentially feeling so hot, but I don't think so, everything down there :blush: feels fine, I'm just peeing more!

I also have greasy hair/skin (unusual) and the hotness doesn't feel like an infected temperature... :shrug:

Sorry to sound so stupid but what is ME/CFS stand for? Do you just feel hot or do you have a true fever? I know when I have UTI or Bladder infection I get low fevers. But it sounds to me like good symptoms to have. Suppose the greasy hair/skin could be hormone changes?? :dust: to you. When are you going to test?

I had chronic fatigue syndrome or ME. But I've well since 2002 and not had dizzy spells since 1999. I don't feel feverish. Just a bit hot and sweaty.

Testing tomorrow eve at 10DPO. I just want some answers!

I know how you feel about answers. I 'm soooooo nervous that its not gonna happen this month. I feel like I am, having all the symptoms but who knows.

AWWW I hope you feel better soon. I'm just getting over that and now my daughter woke up this morning with it. What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

I am sooooo:sleep:today. I get that way before AF comes though so not a great symptom to judge from. I have looked at the test I took today like a million times already hoping that a second line will just magically appear. I know its early but I am bummed out that I couldn't even see a hint of a line. My cramps came back earlier and felt more like AF type cramps so I'm trying to stay positive but its really hard. How's everyone else feeling?

Thankyou :flower: im a real moaner when i get sick! my poor oh has been shouted at loads of times since i got in from work, he just ignores me when i'm like that. I hope your little girl doesnt come down to badly with the cold and gets better soon.
I'm a dental practice manger, i've worked there for 12 years now. do you work or are you a stay at home mum? :thumbup: don't lose heart cos it was really early to have tested and there is plenty of time left yet:flower:

I had chronic fatigue syndrome or ME. But I've well since 2002 and not had dizzy spells since 1999. I don't feel feverish. Just a bit hot and sweaty.

Testing tomorrow eve at 10DPO. I just want some answers!

good luck for testing tomorrow evening! let us know how you get on. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Well, I am a stay at home mom but I also nanny 2 other children from my home during the day. There is a 3 yrold ( I've had since he was 3 months) and a 15 month old who I've had since birth. Its great because I can help OH with the bills but still be home with mine. Its a lot of work but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I run a tight but fun ship:D We do tons of stuff and they also have "school time" starting from 4 wks old. Its killing me not to test again already! I am really tired today. More than normal. Just makin ham w/ mac & cheese for dinner because I'm seriously on the brink of tears for no apparent reason other than thinking about having to cook and do the dishes:wacko: My back hurts, and I truly feel like I'm so tired it hurts! I do get fatigue w/ PMS but hardly ever like this. The only thing I want more than to get into my bed and go to sleep is get my :bfp:!!!!! How you feeling Toots?

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, been busy the last few days with work and stuff. All of these symptoms sound fab! I am feeling a bit downhearted because I just don't feel pregnant at all even although we seemed to time bd perfectly with what I think was ovulation spotting. Just not feeling it.

Plus. I have been offered a new job and OH and I have decided we would be better to leave NTNP/TTC for the time being. So I am a bit sad that if there is no BFP this month, I will be back to the BCP. Booo!

hey loobs lets hope you get your bfp then you wont have to make that decision

jojosmami i couldnt be bothered with anything today and cared less if anyone ate in the house...my irritability has hit new heights...

toots hope you feel better soon just in time for the morning sickness to kick in:winkwink:

kerry hope you are ok and keep us updated re testing, i feel like testing just to no one way or other but its too early

PMA of the day we are all gonna get a bfp :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

temp took a nosedive this am i should be hopeful its an implantation dip but my heart sank when i saw it. its not gonna improve my mood though i'm still a cranky cow. hows everyone today?

Looks like AF got me :( at only 8DPO so my LP is too short. It looked so promising yesterday.

Best of luck to the rest of you. Love & :dust:

Hi everyone!

Jojos you've got some really good signs there Hun! Fatigue and back ache always seem to come top of the lists online when I look up early signs. Looking after all those kiddies must certainly keep you on your toes, no wonder you're tired!
I've still got my cold but feel better than yesterday. Gotta bake 60 cupcakes tomorrow for the christening on Sunday!

Loobs I really hope you get your bfp so you don't have to even consider going back on bfp.

Nand01 to quote your saying I've been as irritable as a bag of weasels! It's awful isn't it when you just feel that everything annoys you.

Beth so sorry Hun. Have you tried taking vit b50? It's supposed to help luteal phase probs. I had some months where mine was only 8-10 days so I started taking it.

How's everyone feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->