• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

So I woke up drastically from this morning with the irresistible urge to test. I used a First Response early results pt, it says unsurpassed accuracy but who knows. Anyways I got a faint second line and I'm unsure what that means, bfp or testing line? help please!!!

:hugs:Definately give the vits a go Beth and keep in touch so we all know how you get on. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you:dust::dust::dust:

Hi jna, I've not used a first response test before but I thought second lines on the test means:bfp:

So I woke up drastically from this morning with the irresistible urge to test. I used a First Response early results pt, it says unsurpassed accuracy but who knows. Anyways I got a faint second line and I'm unsure what that means, bfp or testing line? help please!!!

Do you have a pic? Really sounds like a :bfp:!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies! Well congrats to Kerry and JNA on their poss :bfp: Soooo exciting!! I tested this morning and got a bfn! I'm only 8 dpo so could be to early still. But, bbs not as sore,no other signs as of this morning but its still early. Did wake up with really dry skin on my face and (TMI) loads of water CM. Actually thought AF came. Temp did have a big jump again so that's good I guess. Holding out hope but don't really feel preggo so I guess well see. There is a vvvv faint line on my test but pretty sure Its an evap. How's everyone else doing this morning?
@Nand01 you think the temp drop could be implantation? What's PMA? :blush:
@Beth, you sure its your AF hunni and not possibly IB?
@Loobs, soory to hear about what's going on right now but fingers crossed this is your month!
@ Toots, how ya feeling?

Thanks all! Pic is in my journal (link in sig)

Congrats on your BFP ladies.

Toots & Jojosmami- not sure if it's AF or IB anymore. I've stated a thread: "Clutching at Straws" that explains

Please let me know what u think!

Love & :dust:

congrats kerry thats fab news healthy and happy 9months

beth lets hope it ib but if not lots of things can lengthen luteal phase

jojos pma is positive mental attitude, hope its not an evap, any new symptoms? I'd like to think it was an implantation dip but i just dont feel very pma like at all, its strange as every other month iv always been hopeful and from ov day iv felt like its not going to happen! When you gonna test again? I really hope this is it for you xx

toots hows you today?

as for me ive got lazy-assitis not a new symptom, more of an ongoing concern! re 2ww symptoms- nada.

Keep your head up Nand01!! I feel the same way this morning. I think I'm just so scared of a :bfn: that I'm trying to sike myself out so if I do see it I'm not as disappointed. A little while ago I got a huge wave of like heat flash/faintness/and nauseness.I almost lost my coffee if you get my drift. Other than that and temp increase, and burning/itchy/tender bbs, I don't feel anything but kinda sad. OK not kinda,a lot sad. I just want my :bfp: so bad.
When you gonna test again Kerry? When you gonna test Nand01? Well, when is everyone gonna test?

Hi everyone! Half day off from work today so ive been busy with the housework!:laundry::dishes: at least it keeps my mind off of symptom spotting! I have noticed today that i have had small amounts of white cm (tmi!!), im cd10 today, any opinions?

Kerrygold i had a look at your pic and it certainly looks like a :bfp: :happydance: congratulations to you!

Jojosmami a faint line has gotta be better than no line at all, when are you planning on testing again? Ive often wondered if women do actual feel pregnant or do you think we get so involved in looking for symptoms that its just imagined:shrug: did you know you were pregnant with your other children before you tested? just curious,hope you dont mind me asking:flower:

hey nand01, dont give up with the pma! lets hope we've given each other good luck cos theres been 2 BFP already today!:flower:
I'm going to sling my bloody laptop out the window in a minute, its going so slooooowwww!!!

I went to the doctor this morning and took another test it was a bfn. Im going to be optimistic though because I had to drink half a gallon of water to give a sample. I would love to send you a picture of the test but I have no clue how to do it lol I am far from being tech savy. But the faint line was there as soon as my 3 minutes were up and it does have color. I still have 2 days until af is due so hopefully she wont show.

Thats what I am thinking well hoping. I took the same pt on Tuesday and there is no sign of an evaporation line or bfp so my guess is it was to early and I got my bfp today idc what the doctor says lol

Hi everyone! Half day off from work today so ive been busy with the housework!:laundry::dishes: at least it keeps my mind off of symptom spotting! I have noticed today that i have had small amounts of white cm (tmi!!), im cd10 today, any opinions?

Kerrygold i had a look at your pic and it certainly looks like a :bfp: :happydance: congratulations to you!

Jojosmami a faint line has gotta be better than no line at all, when are you planning on testing again? Ive often wondered if women do actual feel pregnant or do you think we get so involved in looking for symptoms that its just imagined:shrug: did you know you were pregnant with your other children before you tested? just curious,hope you dont mind me asking:flower:

I hear a lot of the women who get bfp that they have creamy white cm:thumbup:
I didn't know when I was preggo with my son, I had a feeling w/ my DD, I had an MC in Feb 2009 & pretty sure a chemical last month and knew w/ both of those. So, I think its a little bit of intuition and imagination.

I went to the doctor this morning and took another test it was a bfn. Im going to be optimistic though because I had to drink half a gallon of water to give a sample. I would love to send you a picture of the test but I have no clue how to do it lol I am far from being tech savy. But the faint line was there as soon as my 3 minutes were up and it does have color. I still have 2 days until af is due so hopefully she wont show.

Do you know how to get your pic to your computer? If you do then to post it here, go to the Post reply button to the bottom left under the posts. Where you write your messages there are a whole bunch of little icons, click the paper clip and it will bring up the upload form. If you need any more help just let me know. I REALLY want to see that :bfp:!!!!

OK ladies I need you to talk me out of testing again! The test from this morning has a def second line. NOw, I took it about 7 hrs ago so is prob invalid. Did see the line as soon as I took it but it was so very faint I thought its an evap. But now its def darker and a tinge of pink. I'm only 8dpo so it still early and the day is almost over, if it is a :bfp: then it will be there in the morning and hopefully darker. I have 3 dollar store tests left and 1 FRER. I don't want to waste one if it is only an evap. Especially cause then I'll have to explain to DH why I have to go and buy more tests :/ What do I do??? Test again, and run to the dollar store in the am before I go to my families house since hubby wont be with me and I can do it all in secret, or wait till the morning and see what happens. If I get bfn I'm gonna be really sad, but if I don't test its gonna drive me mad! I've been cramping on and off all day almost like AF cramp but lower and my back is hurting. Other than that no real changes. Help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->