1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Evening ladies.

My friend is in slow labour. She has been to the hospital and sent home twice as she was only 2cm dilated. I'm waiting to hear an update!

Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow Jojo!!!

I'm really tempted to put my Xmas decs up on Sunday.
Anyone else?

Symptom wise I dunno what to think anymore.
Boobs are not as painful as they were!
I've had a load of EWCM today. No ideas what that means. Maybe I didn't ovulate.

xxx

Evening Beth, had a good day? I've developed an upset stomach, not nice!
We're going to put our decs up about 2 weeks before Xmas. We go to a Christmas tree farm nearby to get our tree. Do you have a real or fake one?
I'm at a complete loss at the moment as to what to buy anybody, especially my oh!

Afternoon ladies.

Beth, my bbs are just now starting to hurt and I had EWCM after I was suppose to O too so don't let that bring down your PMA!!!

Star, any new symptoms?

Toots, sorry to here your tummy isn't well. You think your getting a bug?

I got some of my stuff done, taking a break while the kids eat the cookies I made and then back to work! Just wanted to check on my girls!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Jojo, have you gone cooking crazy?! Bet there is a lovely atmosphere at your house, everyone getting excited for thanksgiving:happydance:. Do you give gifts as well?
I do wonder if I've caught a bug, there's lots of nasty things around at this time of year.

Usually we don't give gifts, but if your going to someone elses house you bring food,wine or something like that. Yea, made the sweets today because they hold up better for the next day! I really hope you feel better soon luv! Believe me I know how bad it sucks to feel :sick:

Sorry ur feeling ill Toots. Hope u get better soon!!!
I hate being sick!!!! :(

Jojo you sound like a supermum!!!

Before my early m/c my boobs were really painful and sore from around 2dpo.
Did u have different symptoms for every pregnancy?

xxx

It's not sickness I'm suffering with, more coming out the other end if you know what I mean:haha:. Playing havoc with my piles! Bet that's given you a mental picture you could have done without beth:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did. WIth my son my bbs were soooooo sore, swollen, and burned liked crazy! I didn;t really have any :sick: or anything like that. I did have lots of heartburn right from the begining like before I took a test. My daughter I was so :sick: but really bbs didn't hurt the whole pregnancy and never got any bigger, even though It was twins. I had lots of cravings,cramps, and heartburn! Lots of heartburn and really tired. This time around I didn't start getting :sick: really until 5-6 wks preggo, my bbs just started hurting now, lots of cramps and heart burn from 1 dpo,tons of heartburn from around 2 dpo, and have to pee all the time! I never had that symptom even when I was 7-8 months preggo with my other kids. I'm really emotional with this pregnancy, really from around 4dpo and it never went away. That didn't happen with the other pregnancies. So all of them so far have been really different. I had a chemical the months before I got my :bfp: ANd I was :sick: from like 2 dpo, got really constipated and and very aggravated! But, no heartburn or other symptoms I have. The only thing that seems to always happen when I get pregnant is heartburn! What symptoms are you having!

Are you still getting emotional Jojo? I'd have thought your hormones would start to settle, shows how much I know!

Oh, no, I'm crying all the time! SOmetimes tears just start to come out for no reason.And now that the holidays are here, all the sad commercials on TV its so much worse! :haha: My DH is getting used to it and will just come over and hugs me and say " Is it something I did? Or the baby?" :dohh: I hope for my families sake hope it doesn't last the whole 9 months!

I'm ok thanks Hun, I've taken some tabs which have kicked in now so hopefully it'll give my rear end a break!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
We had something called 'children in need' on the tv last week, it's a charity event and some of the childrens stories are so sad. Had me in tears several times so I reckon you'd have been in a right state!
Is the cooking coming along well?

Well I hope u get better soon Toots!!!! Nothing worse!!!!

I've been very gassy, burping, farting, feel bloated and as if I have trapped wind (tmi) sorry!! Lol

Boobs felt heavy at 1dpo but nothing since.

I have backache across the middle of my back since 1dpo which I find strange.
And still getting EWCM.

We will see!!! I'm starting to lose my PMA again!!!

Rollercoaster or what!!!!

xxx

Hey Beth, after I've gone on about my piles nothing is to much info!:haha:
Don't lose your pma Hun, it's your month!

Hello everyone

Well I am knackered my flight was left in the air lastnight for 3 hrs because my Airport was closed, then all the roads were closed for snow!! Crazy here just now, my bb's are really shiny??? WTF ha ha they feel like I'm breast feeding (when they are filling up again after a feed) really bizarre....

Oh toots nothing worse than the squirts lol...,

Jojo u are a super star so clever cooking all of that different food I love christmas it would be great to have a thanks giving day oh wait a mnute jojo do u celebrate boxing day??? I think that might be our equivalent plenty food

Beth how are you doing? Any symptoms today I can't sleep!!!!!!!!!! Toss and turning all night have been for 3 nights now, still got really dry cough its annoying... :) not sure if good sign bb freaking me out though ha ha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey star, it says in the paper that it's going to be the coldest November for 17 years! I'm hoping we get a bit of snow but dont normally as we live in a bay by the sea so I guess it says that little bit milder. Are you at a conference this week? Still in Scotland?

Oh my goodness my B&B got a delay again just got ur messages!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beth that is fantastic whoo hoo gotta be this month totak rollercoaster it sucks but hey ho xxxx

My conference was in London and I'm eventually home after my dramas, flight was delayed an hour then in the air for 3 hrs circling edinburgh as my airport closed it then re-opened after they deiced the runway I was scared there were 10 flights queing to land we were number 6!!! Then touched down bit wobbly on landing arrived all smiled then got told oh sorry ur bags are still in LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!! they won't get dropped off now till this afternoon

so tired.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's amazing how everything goes to pot as soon as there is a bit of bad weather! You do tend to get worse weather than us up there in Scotland. Bet you're so glad to be home after all that drama! Have you got the day off? I hope you get your luggage back!

Morning ladies :)

How r u feeling today Toots? No worries bout the TMI we r all friends here!!!!

I'm not a fan of flying star so being stuck circling in the air would be a nightmare for me. Glad your home safe!!! How annoying that your bags were left in London!!!

How's the weather with you guys? Its very frosty here!!
My friend is still in very slow labour. They are breaking her waters at 11.30 if there is no change! She must be exhausted!!

Your symptoms sound good Star!
I'm back to feeling normal again at the mo! Nipples r tender if I poke.
We BD last night because I had EWCM.

I was thinking we don't know one anothers names. Only our screen names.

My name is Bethan but everyone calls me Beth.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->