1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Morning Beth, I'm Louisa but most people just call me Lou.
My tum has settled, had a bath late last night and that made me feel much better. Oh got frisky and we ended up dtd! I'm taking it v casual until the new year so I didn't obsess over making sure my legs were in the air etc. I just don't want a bfn before Xmas and it was actually quite liberating to not obsess over it all:happydance:
You've done so well this cycle, loads of :sex:, well done! I would imagine early pregnancy symptoms come and go so don't worry about that. Your poor friend must be totally exhausted!

Lol thats hilarious so true ha ha my name is Fiona and everyone calls me Fee, I took the day off was so tired..., kept little man home from nursery today too so cuddled up watching fireman sam Oh ur poor friend Beth my Ds was born at 34 weeks so I was forced to try natural birth 38 hrs of pure hell they gave me a section so worth it though xx

We have loads of snow and the temperature is 0C just now freezing!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

We all have shortened names wow freaky its great xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lou & Fee :wave:

Glad ur feeling better Lou!!! U go girl!!! Getting frisky!!! I can't remember dtd without it feeling like we have 2!!!

We have done so much BD this cycle. As long as it gets me a BFP I don't care!!!!

Bet your so glad to be home Fee! Cuddles sounds just lovely and just what u need after a trip away!!!

My friend has been in labour for about 35 hours so far.

I've got a dull ache down near left ovary.

xxx

It made such a change to just dtd and not worry. I'm sad that we're not really going for it but it is totally for the best. Just wait for the hospital to sort us out:happydance:. I've got to book another blood test for next Friday as that will be cd18 and they want to test for ovulation although I know I do ovulate cos I get positives on the tests.

im 1dpo too! - when r u all testing? im gun try and wait til my af this month, poas is gettin an expensive habit!! lol- feel free 2 add me!!!

Hello Lou and Beth lol :)

It sounds funny no more toots hee hee, I'm windy this morning ha ha thank gooness no one else home, get to pick up my new car tomorrow too so excited... bb's not so obvious today?? PMA keep it up ha ha its tough though, nothing better than just bding for fun we did it this month too whoo hoo but I am genuinely still sick of the sight of the golden jewels ha ha

Welcome Kimberley, I'm 7-8DPO depending on which positive OPK test you go for :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just seen all the snow on the news in Scotland fee, looks lovely but I bet it's cold. What sort of car are you getting? Beth looks as though Wales are set to get it tonight/tomorrow, do you have far to go to work?

I bought a Focu we bought a brand new one in 2007 and it was amazing I have never been a ford girl always an audi and VW but I have been driving dh's whenever I could, so just bought another one :)... I have an hour drive each way so need a safe reliable car it does look pretty but it is so so cold xx

My oh sister has got a focus, I think they are nice cars. You cant really go wrong with a ford. An hour each way to work sounds like a drag!

It's ok really by the time I'm 10 mins to work I'm awake lol and on the way home I have calmed down and destressed by the time i get in the door lol xxxx

Evening Ladies :wave:

How r things? My friend eventually had her baby at 16.30. Little girl, not sure of weight but they have names her Carys Sian. Looking forward to meeting her tomorrow!!!

Ive been having dull aches around my ovaries, Sticky creamy/clear CM
Boobs feel weird but cant really explain the feeling.

xxx

Whoo hoo more symptoms my bb's weird too but I can compare it to breast feeding i wonder if its the same thing for u this is so cool..., oh and a baby girl how amazing..., I just booked a holiday for next October ha ha hilarious what an idiot eh..., I better be pg this month otherwise I'm taking a very young baby with me or I may not get to fly never mind had to do something this 2ww is driving me insane xxx

Evening girls, it's symptom heaven on here! It's sounding so good for you two ladies, I've got everything crossed! I'll even cross my legs for the rest of the 2ww if it brings extra luck:haha:
Congratulations for your friend Beth, they chose a lovely name. Do either of you 2 have any name ideas?
Fee, where's the holiday destination?

Hey Jojo, I hope you're having a fab thanksgiving! It's 11.20pm here and oh and I are watching the cowboys v saints and it's the half time show. It's being shown on sky sports. Oh has backed the saints. It looks a great atmosphere there! I hope everyone appreciated all your hard work :hugs:

Hey ho

Well I bought 2 tests this morning think I might do one tomo......?? Or should I wait till sunday oh I feel POAS addiction starting again lol xxxxx

Toots we need u to be a good girl and open those legs wide for the dr to have a right look remember!!! and plus ur supposed to be bding for fun just now lol xxxxxxx

:haha: very true fee! I've got my second blood test booked for next Friday so they can confirm I'm ovulating. Just got to try and arrange for oh to take a sample in, trouble is he's working so much at the moment finding the time is tricky!
:test::test: bring on the :bfp::dance::dance:

I know had a nosey at other threads today and there was bfp 8DPO and one at 9DPO really wanna do it but also don't if u know what I mean xx

It's a 50/50 situation isn't it. You so want that bfp but there's always the fear of seeing a bfn. The bonus of testing early is that if you get a bfn you can console yourself knowing that it's super early and you're not out yet. How are you feeling about this time?

If I'm honest I'm just not sure?? Really finding the bb's a bit weird they are worse at night and I'm not sleeping so good either I really hope it has worked this time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->