1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi ladies.

Feel like it's been ages since I got on here last.
I'm 6DPO today. I usually start spotting at 7DPO so I'm crossing my fingers I don't!!!!
I'm not feeling too hopeful :(
Don't think I've felt anything other than being bloated today and creamy cm.

Just seen another announcement on facebook that someone is expecting!
Why can't it be me?????? :( :(

xxx

Oh I hate fb now..., seems everyone is but me too :( did u manage to get a cuddle from the new babba today? I'm feeling weird loosing my PMA just wanna know had really sharp pain in my left ovary today no idea what that could be oh this is hellish xxx

Sorry I'm 5DPO... Oh god even longer :(

Yeah I went to see her today. She's the image of my friend! They will be going home 2morrow. I'm hoping I've caught the baby bug!!! Lol

The TWW is the worst part of TTC.

When are you going to test? I don't even have the urge to POAS I feel so out!!!!!

:( :( :( :(

xxx

I just feel like I'm in limbo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weird don't think boobs even feel different now this is awful xxx

Evening ladies

6DPO we will see if I start spotting 2moz :(

How r u all doing?
How was Thanksgiving Jojo?

xxx

Hey Beth

Do u get any notice before u spot, cramping or anything? How are u feeling about this cycle, I'm still a bit weirded out my bb's are now killing me but as AF due tuesday could be that but this has been constant now and getting progressively worse since monday (5DPO)?

I just spoke to dh aswell, my PCOS gives me really sore blisters on my face and back always 3 days before ovulation and stay for at least 2 weeks, well I had one on my chin, my back and one on my head. huge really sore and pretty much water filled well woke up this morning and they have gone???

That has never happened oh this is driving me insane, any neew symptoms for u?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun.

It usually turns up first thing in the morning at 7DPO. Never noticed Af type crams b4 it!

I've had some pinching on the right hand side today. Runny nose.
Really bad flatulence (stinky) tmi!!!!

That's strange about the blisters! Boobs hurting and getting worse sounds like a good symptom.

I still feel out this month!!! :( :( :(

xxx

Where was the pinchin mine was bad yesterday again almost below my ovary weird feeling defo lower than ovary pain...?? I'm trying so hard not to look too much into it I know I'm gonna cry if AF comes. I am also really wet down below today aswell not sure if that a symptom had to go to the toilet a couple of times to wipe awful, i'm stinking too ha ha, I also have scratchy throat not sore just sound husky lol back sore too :(

I don't think ur out honey PMA :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah mine feels below 2! I feel a bit more positive now!!!
Think Jojo was wet b4 her bfp. Check with her.

Fx we both get our BFPs!!!!
When you testing? xxx

Oh beth I need a kick up the arse I just pee'd on an OPK and its almost positive defo line just not darker than control..... oh why oh why did I do this too myself gonna do HPT tomorrow morning but will freak out if negative now ha ha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol what u like??

How many DPO are you?

If I don't get spotting 2morrow I'm gonna get really excited!!! Lol
But hope I don't cave too soon!!!

xxx

I know I am awful ha ha I really am all PMA :happydance: hope it doesn't end up fail fail fail....:cry: I will be super gutted :dohh: oh I am 10 DPO today oh fx'd for tomorrow for both of us no spotting for u unless its implantation we will allow that of course lol and BFP for me on a HPT whoo hoo xxxxx

I had read that OPK's can detect pg so though I have a whole bag of them left so pee for fun didn't expect to see the line as they are not as sensitive as HPT's could be nothing though so have to stay grounded yeah right who am I kiddin ha ha xxxx:haha:

I just hope I sleep been tossing and turning for 4-5 nights now its awful xxxx

Truley gutted girls....

I decided today was the day for POASas you know I have used thousands of clear blue pg tests.... (should have bought shares over the months)

Well this morning I did it and as the urine passed over the test window I got a positive sign no joke it was there loud and proud I gulped in air as this has never ever happened it always goes over the test box and forms a straight line never seen the up and down straight line let it run the 2 mins and it has gone :cry:

I know u don't read tests before the time allowed but this has never happened I am truley gutted thought this was it this month....

How sensitive is the clear blue should I buy another test or just cry for another 48 hrs before testing again AF due thursday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Test again Hun!!!! With a pink dye!!! Either hold ur wee and hardly drink or wait till morning. Some get better result with second morning urine I've read!
Not sure how sensitive clear blue are!
Asda own are 15mlu.
Frer are sensitive too!!!!

I'm still crossing my fingers for u!!!!!

I'm 7DPO was expecting to see the dreaded spotting this morning but so far so good there isn't anything there. :)

xxx

whoo hoo Beth yeah to the no spotting!!! We had 6" snow lastnight I am seriously contemplating walking to Tescos (I never walk anywhere) about 10-15min walk aswell ha ha

I also keep my FMU do u think it would be alright to use, I can't see why not??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies, Beth has the spotting stayed away?
Fee, you def need to test again! I've read on here that a lot of ladies recommend the superdrug hpt:thumbup:

DH just went to tesco in his car braved the storm for me..... love him too bits xx

He came back with a tesco test instead of the FRER and it says do it on day of missed AF so decided not to do it..

BUT then my best friend just called me and she has a spare internet cheapie ultra sensitive for me to try now I feel sick ha ha please god let it be xxxxxxxxxx

Will let u all know :) fx'd xxxx

Still no spotting :) first time since I've been monitoring my cycles I haven't spotted at 7DPO but I'm not getting too excited there is still quite a few hours left in the day!!!

I think Tesco are only 25mlu

When are you doing your Internet cheapie?

Fx for a BFP!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"